Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senate Impeachment Hearings

Just now, Enigma2a said:

Either way facts do matter. Who do you believe. I will leave this here.

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, text

Careful NOW, Enigma2a, YOU ARE "interacting" WITH A "sensitive" "practicing" "pettifogger" ONLY INTERESTED IN SPEWING PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome (LIKIE THEE Coronavirus) AND Progressive Senseless :bs: )!!!

pettifogger

noun

pet·ti·fog·ger | \ ˈpe-tē-ˌfȯ-gər  , -ˌfä- \

Definition of pettifogger

1: a lawyer whose methods are petty, underhanded, or disreputable : SHYSTER

2: one given to quibbling over trifles

THEE "notable" "sensitive" "pettifogger" DUMPS THEE "mother" "loads" HERE AT DinarVets WEEKDAYS DAILY!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He's no more special than anybody else.....I'd put him in the same category as a Huckabee Sanders, Steph Grisham or the Mooch.  And the Russians cheated for Trump to be elected pres....been corroborated by 17 different U.S. agencies, as you well know.....many are the same agencies Trump relied on to support system" rel="">support his decision to take out the Iranian general....so pretty reliable sources.

GO RV, then BV

17 or 4 news organizations...doesn't matter.......

Iran, China, Russia....none of them directly affected the outcome of the 2016 elections.....Clinton was a flawed candidate.

The DNC directly affected the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential Primary when they cheated Sanders......and in 2018 Bloomberg affected the Virginia elections by injecting huge quantities of cash to candidates on the left.....

If Trump wins in 2020 it won't be because he cheated....it will once again be because the left isn't offering a better option.

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Careful NOW, Enigma2a, YOU ARE "interacting" WITH A "sensitive" "practicing" "pettifogger" ONLY INTERESTED IN SPEWING PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome (LIKIE THEE Coronavirus) AND Progressive Senseless :bs: )!!!

pettifogger

noun

pet·ti·fog·ger | \ ˈpe-tē-ˌfȯ-gər  , -ˌfä- \

Definition of pettifogger

1: a lawyer whose methods are petty, underhanded, or disreputable : SHYSTER

2: one given to quibbling over trifles

THEE "notable" "sensitive" "pettifogger" DUMPS THEE "mother" "loads" HERE AT DinarVets WEEKDAYS DAILY!!!

Synopsis,

I just think it is time to actually to start backing up statements with facts.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Enigma2a said:

Synopsis,

I just think it is time to actually to start backing up statements with facts.

:twothumbs: I VERY MUCH AGREE!!!, Enigma2a, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Facts, HOWEVER, are IMMATERIAL TO THEE "mission" "critical" "agenda" AT HAND TO REMOVE THE DULY ELECTED The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump FROM OFFICE VIA IMPEACHMENT.

Of course, ALL THEE "pettifoggers" CAN "practice" IS "quibbling" "over" "trifles" NOT SUBSTANTIVE FOR IMPEACHMENT PURPOSES AT ALL!!!

Roberts told both of them to back off and warned others to do the same. He noted that during the 1905 impeachment trial of federal judge Charles Swayne, a senator objected to the use of the word “pettifogging” (which means “worrying too much about details that are minor or not important,” per Merriam-Webster).

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/john-roberts-impeachment-warning-100501585.html

Yes, pettifogging BY THEE pettifoggers SHOULD BE BANNED VIA THEE DinarVets Forum Rules.

Well, OK, I suspect THAT would "infringe" "on" THEE "venting" ACCURATELY KNOWN AS "pettifogging".

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

17 or 4 news organizations...doesn't matter.......

Iran, China, Russia....none of them directly affected the outcome of the 2016 elections.....Clinton was a flawed candidate.

The DNC directly affected the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential Primary when they cheated Sanders......and in 2018 Bloomberg affected the Virginia elections by injecting huge quantities of cash to candidates on the left.....

If Trump wins in 2020 it won't be because he cheated....it will once again be because the left isn't offering a better option.

CL

Google swayed between 2.6 Million to 10 Million votes in 2016. Here it is stated by google in Congress hearing.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

I actually agree you that Trump gets elected AGAIN if the Dems put up another flawed candidate.....for he didn't get elected on his merits.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And to debunk thae flawed "reversal of an election" argument.....Pence was elected on the same ticket, just as all VP's are a fail safe.  So no election would be reversed if Trump is removed after his historic impeachment.

GO RV, then BV

Are you sure they were not to go after Pence as well. Remember Donna gave debate questions to HRC.

Edited by Enigma2a
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

They didn't go after Ford.  :shrug:  If Pence is really the christian he claims to be, a higher power will look after him.

GO RV, then BV

https://pence-ryan2016.squarespace.com/

From patroldesign <patroldesign@protonmail.com>
Th 13. Oct 06:47 To Me <realtruenews@tutanota.com>
Fw: Re: Where are we??

I don't think ryan meant to copy me on that last email. I'm worried "Take care of" doesn't mean *pay*. I'm going away until the end of the election. Please, please get the word out. You can use this email chain. I have moved the site to a back-up domain for evidence.
These guys were ASSHOLES.

The site is: [link to pence-ryan.squarespace.com (secure)]
Password: ChaseIsOnTheCase

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Where are we??
Local Time: October 9, 2016 11:43 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 11:43 PM From: spkrryan@protonmail.com

To: Jatterholt <jatterholt@protonmail.com>

mpence <mpence@protonmail.com>, patroldesign

<patroldesign@protonmail.com>, Jhoppe <jhoppe@protonmail.com>

bimbo eruptions. clean all this up. take care of chase. keep the real domain. This never happened.

-------- Original Message --------

Local Time: October 9, 2016 11:12 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 11:12 PM From: jatterholt@protonmail.com

To: mpence <mpence@protonmail.com>

patroldesign <patroldesign@protonmail.com>, Jhoppe

<jhoppe@protonmail.com>, spkrryan <spkrryan@protonmail.com>

what is plan b?

Local Time: October 9, 2016 10:51 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 10:51 PM From: mpence@protonmail.com

he's not losing. i'm getting calls. Fischer wet her pants, she's back on TT. Stand down. We're going with plan B.

Subject: Re: Where are we?? Local Time: October 9, 2016 10:21 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 10:21 PM

To: patroldesign <patroldesign@protonmail.com>

Jhoppe <jhoppe@protonmail.com>, spkrryan

<spkrryan@protonmail.com>, mpence@protonmail.com<mpence@protonmail.com>

John, we're working on the site. Okay? this was all last minute. In order to have a prayer of keeping Trump's voters we need to promise them 100% Trump just without Trump. We discussed: we can sweep up the elephant's cage later. We go full Trump on launch. Clear Rule 9. Win the election. Then we can throw them a bone. Some high profile deportations or some ****. Chase, get some intelligent copy in there. I'll contact you on phone.

Subject: Re: Where are we?? Local Time: October 9, 2016 10:12 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 10:12 PM From: patroldesign@protonmail.com

To: Jhoppe <jhoppe@protonmail.com>

Jatterholt <jatterholt@protonmail.com>, spkrryan

Guys, my SCOTUS notes say "9 Scalias" literally. That's it. What do you want it to say? What graphic do you want? that's all you gave us. This is place-holder stuff, folks. It's just a work domain. We will migrate to real hosting and add flash and donation framework and security. This is just phase 1. Give me other stuff and we will rapidly integrate.

Local Time: October 9, 2016 9:46 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 9:46 PM

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Enigma2a said:

https://pence-ryan2016.squarespace.com/

From patroldesign <patroldesign@protonmail.com>
Th 13. Oct 06:47 To Me <realtruenews@tutanota.com>
Fw: Re: Where are we??

I don't think ryan meant to copy me on that last email. I'm worried "Take care of" doesn't mean *pay*. I'm going away until the end of the election. Please, please get the word out. You can use this email chain. I have moved the site to a back-up domain for evidence.
These guys were ASSHOLES.

The site is: [link to pence-ryan.squarespace.com (secure)]
Password: ChaseIsOnTheCase

------- Original Message --------
Local Time: October 9, 2016 11:43 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 11:43 PM From: spkrryan@protonmail.com

mpence <mpence@protonmail.com>, patroldesign

<patroldesign@protonmail.com>, Jhoppe <jhoppe@protonmail.com>

bimbo eruptions. clean all this up. take care of chase. keep the real domain. This never happened.

Local Time: October 9, 2016 11:12 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 11:12 PM From: jatterholt@protonmail.com

To: mpence <mpence@protonmail.com>

what is plan b?

Local Time: October 9, 2016 10:51 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 10:51 PM From: mpence@protonmail.com

he's not losing. i'm getting calls. Fischer wet her pants, she's back on TT. Stand down. We're going with plan B.

Subject: Re: Where are we?? Local Time: October 9, 2016 10:21 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 10:21 PM

To: patroldesign <patroldesign@protonmail.com>

Jhoppe <jhoppe@protonmail.com>, spkrryan

John, we're working on the site. Okay? this was all last minute. In order to have a prayer of keeping Trump's voters we need to promise them 100% Trump just without Trump. We discussed: we can sweep up the elephant's cage later. We go full Trump on launch. Clear Rule 9. Win the election. Then we can throw them a bone. Some high profile deportations or some ****. Chase, get some intelligent copy in there. I'll contact you on phone.

Subject: Re: Where are we?? Local Time: October 9, 2016 10:12 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 10:12 PM From: patroldesign@protonmail.com

To: Jhoppe <jhoppe@protonmail.com>

Jatterholt <jatterholt@protonmail.com>, spkrryan

Guys, my SCOTUS notes say "9 Scalias" literally. That's it. What do you want it to say? What graphic do you want? that's all you gave us. This is place-holder stuff, folks. It's just a work domain. We will migrate to real hosting and add flash and donation framework and security. This is just phase 1. Give me other stuff and we will rapidly integrate.

Local Time: October 9, 2016 9:46 PM UTC Time: October 9, 2016 9:46 PM

Explain.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Explain.

GO RV, then BV

The email is from a chain that a contractor was mistakenly on. These emails are between Mike Pence and Paul Ryan. Pence was originally supposed to run with Ryan and Mike Flynn was supposed to be Trump's VP. The emails are about creating a website and Trump not losing. They decide to go with "bimbo eruptions" (access pedoweird tape, several woman accusers, etc..) as "plan B" it was another coup attempt. If you do not believe me, as always research for yourself. 

Edited by Enigma2a
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Enigma2a said:

The email is from a chain that a contractor was mistakenly on. These emails are between Mike Pence and Paul Ryan. Pence was originally supposed to run with Ryan and Mike Flynn was supposed to be Trump's VP. The emails are about creating a website and Trump not losing. They decide to go with "bimbo eruptions" (access pedoweird tape, several woman accusers, etc..) as "plan B" it was another coup attempt. If you do not believe me, as always research for yourself. 

Oh.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about journalists still with us.  RIP, Mr Lehrer.

GO RV, then BV

Doubt you would recognize any of them, or the publications they usually write for.....some on the internet as well.

For some shock value......I believe Van Jones can be pretty fair and balanced......and Michael Moore.......although he seems rather insane......can see thru the smoke better than most......he predicted/warned of Trumps 2016 victory.......and has once again "Trumpeted"....that warning....

CL 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Doubt you would recognize any of them, or the publications they usually write for.....some on the internet as well.

For some shock value......I believe Van Jones can be pretty fair and balanced......and Michael Moore.......although he seems rather insane......can see thru the smoke better than most......he predicted/warned of Trumps 2016 victory.......and has once again "Trumpeted"....that warning....

CL 

Not bad....I'd add Chris Wallace to that list.  Now, if it's an obscure publication, can it really be considered MSM?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1