Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 2:25 PM CST - 1/18/2020

19 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Joe, you must be one unhappy person.  My original response to you answered the question "Why I post these" and you continue to push your negative statements.  Please, GET A LIFE...! 

I wish you the best - regardless of what you think, because what you think means absolutely nothing to me. As for me, I won't be answering any of your comments or questions from this point forward. 

Ron i enjoy your post,i do not believe all read on these forums but i read still read them.the reason for this post is i am planning a trip to vegas in may,my daughter lives in henderson,and i would like to meet you if you would not mind.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, JoeB said:

Well, I certainly do not add the amount of BS as you and Luigi do. And, as information only, you may think that what you and and Luigi post is informative, but you are so wrong, it is just BS...

:bs:

JoeB, just move on. What Ron has done for us here at dv, has been and is welcomed. I personally appreciate the time and effort expended in an effort to keep us all a little bit better informed. 

• Thanks 2

I never post but a long time member (voyeur) and want to thank you Ron. You have been part of my morning routine for many years. My early morning coffee, cruising the new section,  your guru opinions and then only on Sundays laugh through the rumor section.  Joe B please quit disturbing the peace.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, DWS112 said:

1-9-2020 Walkingstick
1-13-2020 Frank26

1-17-2020 Mnt Goat

Hmm..Mnt Goat is actually the third to mention 100k notes. Something new may be coming our way.

Yep a new line BS hitting the fan! I ll stand behind you so I don’t get any on me!!! 🤠! PS these characters might all be Frankie?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bamastorm said:

I never post but a long time member (voyeur) and want to thank you Ron. You have been part of my morning routine for many years. My early morning coffee, cruising the new section,  your guru opinions and then only on Sundays laugh through the rumor section.  Joe B please quit disturbing the peace.

This sounds just like my morning routine! I so enjoy the guru opinions while having my morning coffee, and then check again late at night for any updates!

Thank you Ron for all your posts.

Just waiting for the day we can all meet after this ride is over!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, ronscarpa said:

I find it hard to believe that word has gotten out from/to anyone that Trump is involved..!

Hti Ron, You had me after the `I find it hard to believe' 🤣 Thanks for the post,I always enjoy them!

Edited by adhoc10
spelling correction
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, rkpdwp said:

Ron i enjoy your post,i do not believe all read on these forums but i read still read them.the reason for this post is i am planning a trip to vegas in may,my daughter lives in henderson,and i would like to meet you if you would not mind.

Thanks rkpdwp - I appreciate your post.

Please feel free to contact me when you're coming to Vegas. I'd be happy to meet with you.

My Cell number is 702-883-6605. Be blessed & stay healthy. :twothumbs: Ron

• Thanks 1