Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 2:25 PM CST - 1/18/2020

1-18-2020   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni   ...Guru Mtn Goat seems to think the CBI has issued a 100k dinar note. The CBI specifically stated several months ago their was no need for such a note and I have not heard or seen one in the public or press...  [reference Guru Mnt Goat post 1-17-2020...Parts 1 & 2]

1-18-2020   Intel Guru Frank26    Now due to the article about many being arrested from the CBI this situation called the monetary reform it has turned into, insistence!   It has turned into an insistence!   NOW!  [Guru]  Walkingstick told me President Trump is putting pressure on them like you have no idea...

I find it hard to believe that word has gotten out from/to anyone that Trump is involved..!

:salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for posting Ron,

I always enjoy reading what the gurus come up with... even if it does produce a certain odor.💩💩💩 I was raised on the ranch, I can handle a lot of BS just so long as I don't end up stepping in it, or get sideways all up in it! 🐂💩

Edited by Joe Sutherland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Thanks for posting Ron,

I always enjoy reading what the gurus come up with... even if it does produce a certain odor.💩💩💩 I was raised on the ranch, I can handle a lot of BS just so long as I don't end up stepping in it, or get sideways all up in it! 🐂💩

THANKS JOE....I AGREE WITH YOU..! :tiphat:Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

JoeB - If you don't want to read, or like, whatever you consider BS, just DON'T READ IT.  As I've said many times before - I post these here to give our DV members a glimpse of what others are saying. Our DV members can determine if it is informative, or not. They're simply opinions of what others in the Dinar community think. Most have been around a while and are smarter than many of us. They have been watching events in Iraq, the CBI, and the GOI, for years and many have expertise that the average layman doesnt. Thats why I post these here. I refuse to post the pumpers who announce the RV is happening every other day. Enough Said....RON :salute:

I have been around for a long long time and I still think that the BS you and Luigi are bringing here is just BS...

:bs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

7 minutes ago, JoeB said:

I have been around for a long long time and I still think that the BS you and Luigi are bringing here is just BS...

Just don't read it...and go your own way...! I've been in this since 2009, I was a Newshound here on DV and on other sites, as well as a Moderator.  I've seen it all, and I've heard it all. I personally own a shitload of IQD, and I read everything with a grain of salt. But I'm open to what others have to say - whether I agree or not. I'm just not into bashing or denigrating anyone because of what they may say or post. 

Please tell me JoeB, what have you contributed to DV, or to the conversation, that might be considered enlightening or informative. Or do you just have something negative to say. I think Luigi posts all that he posts as a "lark" - tongue-in-cheek - for laughs.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just now, JoeB said:

Well, I certainly do not add the amount of BS as you and Luigi do. And, as information only, you may think that what you and and Luigi post is informativative, but you are so wrong, it is just BS...

Joe, you must be one unhappy person.  My original response to you answered the question "Why I post these" and you continue to push your negative statements.  Please, GET A LIFE...! 

I wish you the best - regardless of what you think, because what you think means absolutely nothing to me. As for me, I won't be answering any of your comments or questions from this point forward. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Thank you Ron for bringing those Guru pieces over, they are amusing if nothing else and something else to get us through the wait. Some people can't see it for what it is. 

Can't wait for tomorrows Guru assessment! :twothumbs:

Cheers!

Jag 

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement, JAG.  Have a blessed evening, and a great Sunday.

RON  :salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Thank you Ron for bringing those Guru pieces over, they are amusing if nothing else and something else to get us through the wait. Some people can't see it for what it is. 

Can't wait for tomorrows Guru assessment! :twothumbs:

Cheers!

Jag 

kinda the way i'm feeling 64jag. thanks ron

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Looks like JoeB's posts have been removed.....thanks for that mods.....

Anyone who cares to do so...check out Ron's profile...doesn't get much better than that.......his group, back in the day, bought up boatloads of IQD......people on DV always had a fair and honorable experience.....

And Ron.. ..and just anyone....just prior to Christmas this year I figured out there was a way to ignor posts from those irritants that exist here on DV..... tried it for 10 days......( I do like to view and learn from posters that have different views)......Joe was one I chose to ignor.......and......I had a very peaceful DV Christmas..

So again.....in Ron's own words....

Be Blessed DV

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

just prior to Christmas this year I figured out there was a way to ignor posts from those irritants that exist here on DV..... tried it for 10 days......( I do like to view and learn from posters that have different views)......Joe was one I chose to ignor.......and......I had a very peaceful DV Christmas..

Good riddance.  Some posters come to DV to agitate.  They truly offer nothing to me and go straight to ignore.  Some are here to irritate and push an agenda.  Those do offer an opposing view which can be interesting as long as they refrain from namecalling, arrogance, and are open to an honest debate.  

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Ron, my 2 cents   is on you and if I were you, I would just ignore people like Joe B. It's easy to criticize someone like you who put hours into bringing any information to the DV family whether it is good or bad. At least it gives us something to reference. Look at our president and all he has done .... tax cuts, low unemployment, great economy, trade deals that brought and still bringing back companies that left because of regulations that Trump is trying to get rid of..... and in spite of all these great things, there are idiots that have  impeached him. Now we have to wait for the Senate to disallow the scam. I know you are not the president, but everyone that does good work will always have a few idiots that like to criticize. Just try to ignore the ignoramus jerks and continue what you're doing. More of us appreciate your work than don't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Looks like JoeB's posts have been removed.....thanks for that mods.....

Anyone who cares to do so...check out Ron's profile...doesn't get much better than that.......his group, back in the day, bought up boatloads of IQD......people on DV always had a fair and honorable experience.....

And Ron.. ..and just anyone....just prior to Christmas this year I figured out there was a way to ignor posts from those irritants that exist here on DV..... tried it for 10 days......( I do like to view and learn from posters that have different views)......Joe was one I chose to ignor.......and......I had a very peaceful DV Christmas..

So again.....in Ron's own words....

Be Blessed DV

CL

Thanks coorslite21 ... I'm humbled. Blessings my friend.

RON :tiphat:

49 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

This only shows the level of intelligence and immaturity of JoeB.

Thanks for the post Ron.

I really appreciate all you do for this community 👍🏼

Thanks Laid Back - much appreciated.

4 hours ago, yendor said:

Ron, my 2 cents   is on you and if I were you, I would just ignore people like Joe B. It's easy to criticize someone like you who put hours into bringing any information to the DV family whether it is good or bad. At least it gives us something to reference. Look at our president and all he has done .... tax cuts, low unemployment, great economy, trade deals that brought and still bringing back companies that left because of regulations that Trump is trying to get rid of..... and in spite of all these great things, there are idiots that have  impeached him. Now we have to wait for the Senate to disallow the scam. I know you are not the president, but everyone that does good work will always have a few idiots that like to criticize. Just try to ignore the ignoramus jerks and continue what you're doing. More of us appreciate your work than don't.

Thanks Yendor - much appreciated. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JoeB said:

Well, I certainly do not add the amount of BS as you and Luigi do. And, as information only, you may think that what you and and Luigi post is informative, but you are so wrong, it is just BS...

You just add negativity. 

• Upvote 2