Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 Jan 2020

Adam Montana

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Who is the Prime Minister of Iraq?

(Insert Jeopardy music... 🎶)

Ok, time's up. The answer is: Abdul Mahdi!

Yo Mahdi’s So Phat She Was Standing In Tahrir Square And The Police Ran Up And Told Her To Break It Up ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

14 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

there is actually a lot going on that we should be aware of.

For example:

Here’s The Original Article ! ;) 

LINK

Government advisor: 2020 budget is ready in finance and will include China agreement

Government advisor: 2020 budget is ready in finance and will include China agreement

15th January, 2020

Advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, announced that the current 2020 budget is ready in the Ministry of Finance.

Saleh said that the budget was approved by the Cabinet before the resignation of the government, but the student council re - engineered again and consider some paragraphs of spending and then be transferred to the Ministry of Finance in preparation to be sent to the parliament."

He stressed that "currently the budget ready for the financial" and called "the parliament to Requesting it to be informed of what paves the way for its legislation.”

Saleh pointed out that the budget “will include listing the most prominent projects that will be implemented by China for the purpose of passing it in Parliament.”
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Abdul-Mahdi’s advisor calls the parliament to ask the government to send the 2020 budget

image.jpeg.f1c92bacfac06570d9fba04df0d6fe85.jpeg

15th January, 2020

The Prime Minister’s advisor for economic affairs, the appearance of Muhammad Salih, called today, Wednesday, the House of Representatives to request the government to send the 2020 budget.

Saleh said in a statement seen by Mawazine News, “The Presidency of the House of Representatives must ask the government to send the 2020 budget for the purpose of viewing It has to prepare for its enactment."

The House of Representatives discussed, earlier, the granting of the caretaker government headed by Adel Abdel-Mahdi, the power to send the General Budget Law of 2020 to Parliament to vote on it, after Abdel-Mahdi announced after his resignation that the caretaker government could not submit a draft general budget law to the House of Representatives.

17 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Check out this follow up from @DinarThug -

And Here’s The Follow Up ...

LINK

Abdul-Mahdi’s advisor calls the parliament to ask the government to send the 2020 budget

image.jpeg.f1c92bacfac06570d9fba04df0d6fe85.jpeg

15th January, 2020

The Prime Minister’s advisor for economic affairs, the appearance of Muhammad Salih, called today, Wednesday, the House of Representatives to request the government to send the 2020 budget.

Saleh said in a statement seen by Mawazine News, “The Presidency of the House of Representatives must ask the government to send the 2020 budget for the purpose of viewing It has to prepare for its enactment."

The House of Representatives discussed, earlier, the granting of the caretaker government headed by Adel Abdel-Mahdi, the power to send the General Budget Law of 2020 to Parliament to vote on it, after Abdel-Mahdi announced after his resignation that the caretaker government could not submit a draft general budget law to the House of Representatives.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Adam

As a trader I’ve learned to filter out the “noise” and look for TREND, especially when a new trend is getting ready to take place.  I’ve also learned from a lifetime of observation, when things are getting ready to change it gets real noisy.  

Forget the noise.  Here are the FACTS.

Trump and his team got a Historic China Trade Deal signed yesterday. 

The USMCA was ratified by the Senate today

The Business world has been released from Stifling Regulations and Taxes

Brexit is resolved

Soleimani has been eliminated and Iran has been given its last warning.

Any one of those listed above could be called a game changer but to get them all within the last month is truly truly incredible.  ( tax cuts took place 2 years ago)

We have the mechanisms ( rules, laws, treaties, a big hammer) in place to activate one of the most historical worldwide economic BOOMS in our lifetimes.  Everything is ready except the fuel to ignite this economic engine.

Maybe just maybe that fuel is an Iraq Dinar RV/RI.  We can only hope that is the next thing to get accomplished.  Things are changing at a quickened pace.  Stay grounded, prepared, and look for the opportunity that awaits anyone who puts in the work.  I can tell you all straight up I’ve been trading this news for the last 2 months and it has been amazing.  Take a look at a Daily chart of AAPL or Tsla just to name a few.  

Yes, I’m Bullish!!!   After 20 years of wars, stifling taxes and regulations on our businesses, trade wars, watching our businesses and jobs get shipped overseas, unfair trade treaties, (and so much more) it is great to see strong leadership and changes that will be good for a world wide economic BOOM!!!!

Excellent summary of looking at the trees through the forest! Amen I say!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Adam

As a trader I’ve learned to filter out the “noise” and look for TREND, especially when a new trend is getting ready to take place.  I’ve also learned from a lifetime of observation, when things are getting ready to change it gets real noisy.  

Forget the noise.  Here are the FACTS.

Trump and his team got a Historic China Trade Deal signed yesterday. 

The USMCA was ratified by the Senate today

The Business world has been released from Stifling Regulations and Taxes

Brexit is resolved

Soleimani has been eliminated and Iran has been given its last warning.

Any one of those listed above could be called a game changer but to get them all within the last month is truly truly incredible.  ( tax cuts took place 2 years ago)

We have the mechanisms ( rules, laws, treaties, a big hammer) in place to activate one of the most historical worldwide economic BOOMS in our lifetimes.  Everything is ready except the fuel to ignite this economic engine.

Maybe just maybe that fuel is an Iraq Dinar RV/RI.  We can only hope that is the next thing to get accomplished.  Things are changing at a quickened pace.  Stay grounded, prepared, and look for the opportunity that awaits anyone who puts in the work.  I can tell you all straight up I’ve been trading this news for the last 2 months and it has been amazing.  Take a look at a Daily chart of AAPL or Tsla just to name a few.  

Yes, I’m Bullish!!!   After 20 years of wars, stifling taxes and regulations on our businesses, trade wars, watching our businesses and jobs get shipped overseas, unfair trade treaties, (and so much more) it is great to see strong leadership and changes that will be good for a world wide economic BOOM!!!!

Thanks for sharing your insight on all this, Pitcher! I love your optimism 👍🏻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3