Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
blueskyline

Rumors Circulating That Fed Will Announce Plans to Digitize the Dollar, Says Anthony Pompliano, As US and China Kick Off Historic Trade Deal

Recommended Posts

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/01/15/rumors-circulating-that-fed-will-announce-plans-to-digitize-the-dollar-says-anthony-pompliano-as-us-and-china-kick-off-historic-trade-deal/amp/.............

Rumors Circulating That Fed Will Announce Plans to Digitize the Dollar, Says Anthony Pompliano, As US and China Kick Off Historic Trade Deal

TDH-logo-v.1-white.svg
 
By Daily Hodl Staff

 

  Rumors Circulating That Fed Will Announce Plans to Digitize the Dollar, Says Anthony Pompliano, As US and China Kick Off Historic Trade Deal

 

 

 
 

Rumors are swirling that the Federal Reserve plans to announce an initiative to digitize the US dollar, according to Anthony Pompliano, co-founder of the blockchain venture capital fund Morgan Creek Digital.

Pomp first tweeted about the rumors earlier today, reporting that an announcement could come as soon as this week in an effort that could mimic China’s digitization of the yuan.

 

If the US moves ahead with a digital currency, Pompliano believes it would contribute to the crypto movement in the US in a big way.

“If they digitize the dollar, it will drive adoption of digital wallets. Once people get a digital wallet, they will ultimately move towards the soundest money IMO (in my opinion).”

The rumor is a stark departure from what top regulators indicated last month.

 

In early December, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, who has called Bitcoin and cryptocurriencies a threat to national security, both said there is no need for a digital  dollar.

Speaking last month at a House Financial Services Committee hearing in Washington, Mnuchin affirmed,

“Chair Powell and I have discussed this. We both agree that in the near future, in the next five years, we see no need for the Fed to issue a digital currency.”

 

China’s digital currency (CBDC) continues to advance. In December the head researcher at the People’s Bank of China unveiled more details regarding how the country aims to become a cashless society.

 

Mu Changchun confirmed that China’s upcoming digital currency will be a “digital form of the yuan” and that there will be no speculation on its value.

According to Changchun, testing of China’s Digital Currency / Electronic Payment project is complete, along with top-level design, formulation and five years of research. The next phase is to begin pilot programs in advance of the digital currency’s official launch.

China has been pushing to overhaul the financial services industry, implementing new policies that promote mobile and digital technology, particularly in rural areas, setting the bar for other nations to modernize by leveraging blockchain and digital assets.

Meanwhile, top US and Chinese officials are making progress on tariff negotiations that have dogged much of President Donald Trump’s tenure.

 

President Trump and Chinese Vice Premier Liu He signed an historic “phase one” China trade deal today at the White House. The deal is expected to have a major impact on US farmers as it secures an estimated $40-50 billion in purchases. Trump thanked President Xi, calling him a really good friend.

Vice President Mike Pence called it a new day for the US and China.

“Today is the start of a new chapter in trade relations between the two largest economies in the world.”

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luigi's opine...

The Weeg believes the asset backed USD will have to be made official before it goes digital. It could be announced any time.

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Sad to see that someone laughed at this.  This is most certainly a sign that we are moving toward the mark of the beast.  Those of us who know the Word have seen this coming for some time, and it will happen.  We know in whom we have believed and are prepared.

DITTO

 

Starr

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Doing away with hard currency and going to all digital is warned about in the Bible! It IS "The Mark Of The Beast" !!!

DITTO

 

Starr

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps if you are using a debit card.....smart phone.....or any of those digital devices or cards you just wave over the scanner to pay...you're already headed down the digital path....    JMO.     CL

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps if you are using a debit card.....smart phone.....or any of those digital devices or cards you just wave over the scanner to pay...you're already headed down the digital path....    JMO.     CL

Yes, we are already headed down that path.  No news there.  However, there is a point that when we are required to get the chip, we have to resist.  Some of us may be martyred, although I pray for the Rapture before it comes to that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Yes, we are already headed down that path.  No news there.  However, there is a point that when we are required to get the chip, we have to resist.  Some of us may be martyred, although I pray for the Rapture before it comes to that.

Well down the path

 

i saw article few months ago

already testing in new borns

 

evwrything on this chip

bit bigger then a grain of rice

 

excuss my term

the world is screwed 

 

I do believe in the writings 

and this mark of the beast is real 

 

I will go down fighting

 

i never follow orders very well

or my wife says 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Weeg believes the asset backed USD will have to be made official before it goes digital.


Alright - Calling Urself ‘The Weeg’ Sounds Pretty Straight Up Legit ! :o 

 

poindexter dancing GIF
 
Umbertino May Have Some Competition For Da’ Ladies - Weegie’s Got Some Game...
 
:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Sad to see that someone laughed at this.  This is most certainly a sign that we are moving toward the mark of the beast.  Those of us who know the Word have seen this coming for some time, and it will happen.  We know in whom we have believed and are prepared.

 

This would entail that Satan would be in disquise as a world leader, as in the President of the United States, in order for this to occur.  What we have to look out for for this to happen is in theory a leader of the world and not just a country.  The signs were there at a point in time when Odummer was rising fast from community organizer to the President.  However that got thwarted.  Don't ask me how but it was.

 

In order for the dollar to digitize every country would need to digitize that deal in the dollar.  Which is almost every country in the world.  This would be a massive undertaking in which a lot of countries do not have the infrastructure to accomplish this.  Do I believe this is comming??  At some point yes, however it will be some time before this will ever happen.  Some time meaning longer than 100 years even with the world shrinking through electonics, social media, etc.

 

Just my :twocents:

 

SR

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/africa/cashless-society-improves-community-resilience-in-somaliland-1.3977686......

Cashless society improves community resilience in Somaliland

The cashless system, which is free to use, emerged following the 2017 drought

Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 03:39 Updated: Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 09:11
 
 
Play Video

An initiative known as Durable Solutions, funded by the EU, is helping families displaced in Somaliland to run small businesses through startup grants. Video: Concern

 

Somaliland is a place of contrasts: most people don’t have a toilet or a water tap; they have to boil water (which they have to buy) before consuming it; yet most have a mobile phone, even in the most remote locations.

In camps and settlements, homes vary from igloo-shaped huts with cloth covering to shacks made from corrugated iron. In cities the mix is similar but with the odd brick house and larger home surrounded by high walls and lookout posts for armed security guards.

Amid the homesteads you will find the odd solar PV panel, a little bigger than a book, which recharges mobiles and, if lucky, provides some basic lighting. Occasionally, there is even the odd TV satellite dish. But the ubiquity of the mobile phone stands out, and it has become a lifeline in more ways than one.

In the village of Jir Jir, a few tiny shops selling agricultural products and basic foodstuffs, soft drinks and sweets line the single street. Shopkeeper Roble Barkad demonstrates how easy and quick going cashless is.

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/locust-invasion-swarm-somalia-farmers-starve-a9256431.html.......

'This is the end': Locust invasion threatens to starve farmers in Somalia

 

Swarms have already destroyed 175,000 acres of land in the African country and Ethiopia

 
 
 

Locust invasion threatens to starve farmers in Somalia

Show all 8
locust-invasion-somalia-1-0.jpg?width=10
locust-invasion-somalia-8-0.jpg
locust-invasion-somalia-4-0.jpg
locust-invasion-somalia-5-0.jpg

Somali farmers urged their government and the international community to help protect their crops from an invasion of locusts that is leaving many unable to feed their families.

“Locusts already ate our grazing area so we are now fighting to save at least our farm, where we planted watermelon and beans. We aren't able to protect them and we call on the Somali government and international community to help us,” said Jamad Mohamed, a farmer in Dhusamareb, the provincial capital of Galgadud, a semi-autonomous region.

 

The insects have already destroyed 175,000 acres of farmland in Somalia and neighbouring Ethiopia, threatening food supplies in both countries in the worst locust invasion in 70 years, the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) said on Wednesday.

 
 
 

For Jirow Qorhere, another Somali farmer in the region, it is too late. He has lost all his crops to the insects.

 
 
 
 
 
 

“Locusts devoured the whole area and have now reached our farm to eat our plants, as you can see,” Mr Qorhere said. “This is the end, we have nothing left to feed our children and we aren't even able to buy from the market.”

Reuters

 
 
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 2:16 AM, SupraRacer said:

 

This would entail that Satan would be in disquise as a world leader, as in the President of the United States, in order for this to occur.  What we have to look out for for this to happen is in theory a leader of the world and not just a country.  The signs were there at a point in time when Odummer was rising fast from community organizer to the President.  However that got thwarted.  Don't ask me how but it was.

 

In order for the dollar to digitize every country would need to digitize that deal in the dollar.  Which is almost every country in the world.  This would be a massive undertaking in which a lot of countries do not have the infrastructure to accomplish this.  Do I believe this is comming??  At some point yes, however it will be some time before this will ever happen.  Some time meaning longer than 100 years even with the world shrinking through electonics, social media, etc.

 

Just my :twocents:

 

SR

100 years !!! .Try less than a decade. To be honest they could do it much much sooner. As for The Don being the one to front or start this digital phase you could be correct as he is mentioned in Fritz Springmier and Cisco Wheelers ASTONISHING Book. How to create an undetectable illuminati mind control slave. I urge everyone to read as it shows you how elites run planets/plantations.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

100 years !!! .Try less than a decade. To be honest they could do it much much sooner. As for The Don being the one to front or start this digital phase you could be correct as he is mentioned in Fritz Springmier and Cisco Wheelers ASTONISHING Book. How to create an undetectable illuminati mind control slave. I urge everyone to read as it shows you how elites run planets/plantations.

 

It's hard to know....  But there are quite a vew Christians, including some well respected prophets like Kim Clement, who say Trump is a man of God.  I've decided the best approach is to watch what a person does.  If they're doing righteous things, then they're likely a righteous person.  So far, and pretty much all his life, Trump has been righteous and fair (tough negotiator for sure, but he keeps his word and quietly helps a lot of downtrodden people).  But I do think you have to continually observe a person's actions and if you start see that person doing things like infringing on other people's rights, then you need to consider changing your opinon of them.  So far I haven't seen enough with Trump to make me change my mind that he's a good man doing righteous things.  There have been a few red flags (like when he bombed Syria early on), but so far they've worked out for a greater good.  Nonetheless, I continued to watch what he does.     jmo 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

100 years !!! .Try less than a decade. To be honest they could do it much much sooner. As for The Don being the one to front or start this digital phase you could be correct as he is mentioned in Fritz Springmier and Cisco Wheelers ASTONISHING Book. How to create an undetectable illuminati mind control slave. I urge everyone to read as it shows you how elites run planets/plantations.

Agenda 2030

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It so happens that I just watched this woman has some VERY illuminating things to say about how Communism has been infiltrating the 3 letter agencies and our government for decades.  It goes all the way back to just after the McCarthy era and she includes specifics about Comey, Brennan and others and how they believe their communist goals supercede the oaths they took to serve the U.S. and its people.  It also provides insight into Trump's upbringing and early life which will probably give people a better comfort level with him (at least people who are Christian or believe in Christian values).  Well worth the listen.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how there are still people who are so paranoid that they do not know that communism is dead, it died with the Soviet Union abt 30 years ago...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeB said:

Funny how there are still people who are so paranoid that they do not know that communism is dead, it died with the Soviet Union abt 30 years ago...

Wouldn't it be great if "idealistic communism " could actually work . I shared space with other artfists  in a decrepid old school in Pontiac . There  was one bathroom for all of  us to use . I bought the first sixpack of tp and expected other people using this very same  tp  to contribute to future tp . It didnt work  and that's the essence of ideaslistic communism ,it doesn't work

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JoeB said:

Funny how there are still people who are so paranoid that they do not know that communism is dead, it died with the Soviet Union abt 30 years ago...

 

Hope you are being sarcastic Joe B, if not you have a reality problem. Doesn't mater whether you call it communism or socialism, (only difference is how you get to that point), either or both are alive and well in the world and need to be destroyed at every turn. Check out Monday what happens with people's state of Virginia with their "black face" governor and the democrat controlled General Assembly. That state will be the next California if something doesn't change and fast.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

 

Hope you are being sarcastic Joe B, if not you have a reality problem. Doesn't mater whether you call it communism or socialism, (only difference is how you get to that point), either or both are alive and well in the world and need to be destroyed at every turn. Check out Monday what happens with people's state of Virginia with their "black face" governor and the democrat controlled General Assembly. That state will be the next California if something doesn't change and fast.

are you going to be at the capital  on Monday ? 

(  a buddy of mine talked about this ,  going to be  , either a big turn out , or cancellation of vote )  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

question for the lookers ,   how many of you are now getting digital pay checks ? (  numbers switching from this account to that account )

 they started last year for me ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.