Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... AN EMPLOYEE REVEALS THE HIDDEN !

DinarThug

Wait a minute, it has been my understanding that the World Bank, US Treasure, UN, IRS an many more agency’s been working in Iraq an the CBI for years. 
Now all of a sudden an employee says there’s been some illegal activity going on...

Say it ain’t so....

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, DoD said:

Wait a minute, it has been my understanding that the World Bank, US Treasure, UN, IRS an many more agency’s been working in Iraq an the CBI for years. 
Now all of a sudden an employee says there’s been some illegal activity going on...

Say it ain’t so....

Well, this is shocking, who would have expected THIS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 😀

Have I just been so wrapped up in myself, am I that self absorbed I never noticed 🙀?????

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Why do you think Iraq refuses to revalue their currency? The thieves have found a sweet spot and they won't let it go. The CBI procrastinated over and over again until they have gotten an excuse not to move forward. They know this if they wait long enough the stability in Iraq would vanish and they could continue to do business as usual. Continue to steal and launder the US $ to Iran and so forth. 

Our best chance to have this thru is for the CBI Governor who is a Maliki man, hello! Replaced. BTW, Mahdi wanted to do this long ago but  the Parlementary Finance wouldn't send his replacement for a vote, remember that.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12

This is why the Iranians need to be thrown out of office and out of the country.  They are stealing billions from the Iraqi people. I’ve said it many times on this site.  Iran’s Mooolahs and their aggression and willingness to support terrorism is the biggest obstacle to ME peace.  It’s such a shame because there is enough oil money to turn the ME into a golden region.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting With A Smoking Gun !

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ FILE ... AN EMPLOYEE REVEALS THE HIDDEN

Wednesday, 15 January 2020 9:59 PM

The Central Bank of Iraq file ... an employee reveals the hidden

Baghdad / National News Center -

An employee at the Central Bank of Iraq revealed to the station that the named Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami is Qasim Soleimani the financial in Iraq, and one of the main officials in financing Iran and Hezbollah in foreign currency, and that he entered Lebanon on the sixth of last December.

According to press sources, “On last December 2, an Arab satellite channel received a call from Baghdad from an Iraqi woman saying that she works in the Central Bank of Iraq and in possession of evidence condemning Iraqi figures who illegally withdrew dollars from the aforementioned bank before escaping abroad to finance groups linked to Iran Classified as a terrorist organization in the United States, including Hezbollah and even ISIS groups.

And after "multiple contacts with the woman and checking the documents and her identity, a team from the satellite channel met in one of the neighboring countries to preserve the confidentiality of the meeting and preserve us for her security."

The lady indicated that “the corruption that occurred previously, present, and independently was caused by the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, who has withdrawn powers,” noting that “there are two general managers who have full powers. ”

And she continued that "there are three heads of corruption in the central bank who consider Iran’s arms in Iraq to control the central bank, the first of which is Hamad Al-Musawi, the owner of Al Hoda Bank, Ali Ghulam, the owner of the Bank of the Middle East, and Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami, the owner of the Bank of Iraq and across Iraq."

The sources pointed out that "the Iraqi lady said that the Federal Bank in New York asked the Iraqi Central Bank to prevent Hassan Nasser and the owners of other banks from selling foreign work, specifically the dollar, because of charges against them such as money laundering and the smuggling of dollars for terrorist purposes."

And she continued, "Hassan Nasser Jaafar Al-Lami has this Noor Bank of Iraq and across Iraq, this is a dangerous man and he has a strong ability to sell dollars and foreign work abroad, confirming that he is one of the ISIS financiers."

She pointed out that "White House sources assured her that the US administration has started investigations with senior influential employees of the Central Bank of Iraq after it became clear that pro-Iranian banks are trying to break US economic sanctions by smuggling the dollar to Iran and its allies in the region."

She added that "Al-Lami hid all the documents in the bank and forged them," noting that she "got the real documents by helping employees inside the bank."

She noted that Al-Lami "came to Lebanon during this month and met Hezbollah to negotiate how to fund them from Iraqi money."

link

Thugs you are digging up some awesome articles today ( everyday). It’s just preposterous to me that no one in our Government didn’t realize this kind of corruption would be going on.  It’s not that hard to stop with proper oversight and accounting procedures.  It just makes me think some of our US politicians are involved and using the corruption as a personal piggy bank or a way to fund nefarious CIA type of operations.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, mylilpony said:
6 hours ago, mylilpony said:

The trade bank of Iraq was started by the u.s. after the invasion and until the cbi was fully in charge. That bank was suppose to be dissolved in 2008 but it is still there and a main source of u.s. illegal funding. Ask yourselves. Why are the dems fighting so hard to get trump out?  It's not because they don't like him. Lol. He follows the money. The next shoe to drop for biden is the Iraq file. From the day we invaded we have bilked this country, and it got worse under Obama. Human trafficking, human organs, etc accelerated massively during this time. No one realizes how much money is involved in that. War is not just the obvious we see like oil, gold etc. It's the sick **** underneath that reaps the most. I have read countless articles during Maliki reign of bodies found all over that country with the organs missing. Let's not forget the letting out of albagdadi that the u.s. had in custody in iraq. We pulled out and Maliki let him free. Why would he do that?  He was a Sunni, Maliki hates Sunnis. Assad let Sunnis out of prison in Syria at the same time. Why?  Some will laugh at this but izzat douri the number 2 in the deck of Saddam's cards was making deals with Iran. Iran funds isis through a proxy Sunni and voile you have an Iraqi invader and now here comes Iran to save the day. Now they are not only in your country they are ruling your government. All this plays into the hands of the one seeking the Iranian nuclear deal. Let that sink in. Where did all the yezidi woman go that were captured by isis?  Not all stayed with Isis. They were farmed out to every piece of scum like the Epstein and the Clintons. Their global initiative was just that. To globally fund the sickest pieces of Crap with young displaced women. The list goes on and on. Remember what trump did. He signed an executive order on human trafficking. Anyone caught doing it would receive the harshest of sanctions. Why with all the things going on would he make sure that this was such a high priority?  Those dinars that Iraq had to pay Iran with by trumps order?  They are marked. When this rv occurs all those serial numbers are not gonna be worth anything. Shoot I could go on forever, but solemeini was the tipping point. Trump says he doesnt want regime change. Yes he does. It's the only way things will change.

Rudy guilliani said it best at trumps new years Eve party. I got all the documents, and it goes as high as the highest part of the Obama administration. That's what trumps after!!  ;)

1000 upvotes!!!!!

Great thread, thanks to all!!😁

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

She pointed out that "White House sources assured her that the US administration has started investigations with senior influential employees of the Central Bank of Iraq after it became clear that pro-Iranian banks are trying to break US economic sanctions by smuggling the dollar to Iran and its allies in the region."

"clear that pro-Iranian banks are trying to break US economic sanctions by smuggling the dollar to Iran and its allies in the region."

Duh.

"White House sources assured her that the US administration has started investigations with senior influential employees of the Central Bank of Iraq"

HAVE "started"???!!!

WHEN, pray tell???!!!

Pretty SURE ALL THEE Bicraqi Iraqi "culprits" AND "associated" modus operandi ARE WELL DOCUMENTED NOW!!!

TIMING is EVERYTHING!!!

al Baghdaddi WHACKED

Qasem Soleimani WHACKED

Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis WHACKED

Ali Al-Alaq NEXT IN LINE TO BE WHACKED

Hassan Nasser Jaafar al-Lami NEXT IN LINE AFTER THAT TO BE WHACKED

Hamad Al-Musawi NEXT IN LINE AFTER THAT TO BE WHACKED

Ali Ghulam NEXT IN LINE AFTER THAT TO BE WHACKED

WOWZERS!!!

THAT is a WHOLE LOTTA WHACK JOBS!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

8 hours ago, mylilpony said:

The next shoe to drop for biden is the Iraq file. From the day we invaded we have bilked this country, and it got worse under Obama. Human trafficking, human organs, etc accelerated massively during this time. No one realizes how much money is involved in that. War is not just the obvious we see like oil, gold etc. It's the sick **** underneath that reaps the most.

I've been sleeping on the job HERE.

I SO Sorry EVERYBODAE'!!!

MY (NOTE: MY) simpleton mental model WAS JUST ReInstate THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY THEN THEE "local" BIcraqi Iraqi CORRUPTION WITH THEE Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WILL STOP SINCE THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL BE ON INTERNATIONAL PROTOCOLS SCREENING OUT CORRUPTION.

IT DID NOT CLICK WITH ME THAT The United States Of America Treasury WOULD HAVE PILFERED Iraq IF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar went INTERNATIONAL AND FUNDED THE Deep Do Do State ACTORS.

IF I understand correctly, The United States Of America Treasury HAS BEEN AT THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI since January 2015.

SO.....................................................................................

Bark Insane Obama AND Creepy Hiden Joe Biden "plants" AND "cohorts" IN CRIME TO FEED THEE Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, AND Insanian Mu lah lahs Corruption AND Terrorist Machine IN THEE Muddle East.

AND THEN THEE UNCONSCIONABLE HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND HUMAN ORGAN HARVESTING.

HANG THE TRAITORS HIGH.

I suspect the noose is tightening AND THEE LSM MSM WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO HIDE THE HIDEOUS CORRUPTION AND THE BAD ACTORS WILL BE EXPOSED.

Then.

Quietly.

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe BABY "interesting" "timing" ON The United States Of America AND China Phase One Trade Deal AND China NOW IN IRAQ FOR INFRASTRUCTURE SAYING, "GET THE BAD ACTORS OUT OF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI NOW!!!"!!!

So, WHY, pray tell, THIS ARTICLE NOW???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

LINK

Kurdistan: committed to dialogue and solving problems with Baghdad under the constitution

4yAaKd-RvB8e0Fugqj9nDFaaP-zUIKhf1NWh8799

16th January 2020

Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Qubad Talabani, confirmed on Thursday that the regional government always stresses the need to solve problems with the federal government through dialogue and based on the constitution.

The media office of the Deputy Prime Minister of Kurdistan, in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, said that "Talabani received the Consul General of the United States in Erbil, Stephen Vision", pointing out that "the two sides discussed the banking system and the obstacles that hinder its work in Kurdistan."

The two sides touched on "the general situation in Iraq and the relations between Erbil and Baghdad," stressing "the importance of strengthening relations between the two sides." Talabani said, "The region still needs the support of the United States and friendly countries to review the banking system and reorganize its work in proportion to the current situation in the region." He added, "The regional government always stresses the need to solve problems with the federal government through dialogue and based on the constitution." 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

LINK

Government bank employees demonstrate and declare a sit-in and a strike in front of the gate

uEgspqAGdTkiYngI6VoI2AbPUq0OGxdLWCANT5qH

15th January, 2020

Mawazine News reported, on Wednesday, that Al-Rasheed Bank employees demonstrated and announced a sit-in and a strike in front of the gate.

The correspondent said, "Today, Al-Rashid Bank employees organized mass demonstrations in front of the bank's general administration headquarters, demanding the dismissal of the bank's general manager, Rashad Waheed."

He added, “The employees carried out a sit-in and a strike in front of the bank’s gate.”

image.jpeg.a3c825ee1621e14dfbe733e205626b95.jpegimage.jpeg.ef65262bde82b6937eaf4cf41dc734cb.jpeg

#############

LINK

For the second day ... an open sit-in by Al-Rashid Bank
employees

image.jpeg.2d8420d2ace4e8a4a433f1c52ad3d208.jpeg

16th January, 2020

Al-Rasheed Bank employees continued for the second consecutive day with a sit-in to demand the dismissal of the bank’s general manager.

The Mawazine News correspondent said, "The employees of Al-Rashid Bank continued for the second day, with their open sit-in in front of the gate of the General Administration of Al-Rashid Bank, to demand the dismissal of the bank's director-general, Rashad Waheed, who caused a great loss to the bank."

The reporter added, "The employees refused to carry on their work until the director was dismissed."

wnVPhUY2I1lPHjNGse3dBLTUKlwpnPFKAcZ9dSIk         VqedS0qlUJ4812z2el271skhuP4ymQ40TeASdwDn

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs you are digging up some awesome articles today ( everyday). It’s just preposterous to me that no one in our Government didn’t realize this kind of corruption would be going on.  It’s not that hard to stop with proper oversight and accounting procedures.  It just makes me think some of our US politicians are involved and using the corruption as a personal piggy bank or a way to fund nefarious CIA type of operations.  

US politicians any suspects??? I got two major suspects that need to be shook down! The 1st one is and was stupid enough to brag about his involvement, in 2010! That would be creepy sleepy pervert uncle Joe Biden! The other suspect is none other than his co conspirator Barry obama! This really explains how him and horse face have been buying up these multi million dollar properties across the United States! There really no telling how much they have stolen! We all know they will never be held accountable for their criminal behavior! JMHO!🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1