Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weekly update

dinarolover

No need to be nervous as you, nor I can control what happens in Iraq. Adam is good about communicating when he has something of value for the reader and not just filling up space. For your own sake, relax knowing you can''t predict or control anything in the ME!! Cheers.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Sorry everyone, the day got away from me - nonstop since 4am and I’m just sitting down to dinner with the family. 

I’ll be back tomorrow with a Weekly. 

:tiphat:

:twothumbs: Take YOUR Time - It Is Worth The Wait, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Sorry everyone, the day got away from me - nonstop since 4am and I’m just sitting down to dinner with the family. 

I’ll be back tomorrow with a Weekly. 

:tiphat:

No worries Adam, youre on it .  Thanks for all you do !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For your own sake, relax knowing you can''t predict or control anything in the ME!! Cheers.

End Quote

Correct, kgreen....Nobody can't predict nor control anything in Iraq and the ME...( other than the wrong People who shouldn't have that power in the first place...)

• Upvote 1