Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why am I being showered with rubies ?

dinarham

I admit it. I gave you one of those Reds in hopes you would see it so we could try to come to an understanding. You aren’t the only one who knows who gives Reds. 

Call me. I’m not going to be confrontational, trying to understand what’s your issue.  This is the last post I’m making on this matter. I’m not going to get into my issues with you in a public forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Absolutely NOT.  Shabbs and I are Brothers. 

Says the guy negging EVERYONE in this thread. 

I can see who's giving the rubies, so unless you've been hacked it is you. And I won't call you because members phone numbers, while visible to Mods, is meant to be secret. 

My email on the other hand has been made public for quite some time. 

Summitdemonslayer@gmail.com 

Who says I have been negging Everyone, ******

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, murd11 said:

You are one of those who quotes religeous quotes and then stabs people in the back. You are a two faced little squid. 

I didn't stab you in the back, I outed you publicly. :lol:

And if you think I care enough about you to be offended by your name calling then you are sadly mistaken. Not even worth reporting.  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Good, maybe you can use the extra time to work on your spelling... It is horrendous

B/A

At least I'll be spending my time bettering myself instead of wallowing in the sewer like a pig and contemplating how to threaten members children. 

But hey enjoy yourself there good buddy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

At least I'll be spending my time bettering myself instead of wallowing in the sewer like a pig and contemplating how to threaten members children. 

But hey enjoy yourself there good buddy. 

I think you've lost it... My only mention of your children was in the highest regard... Hoping they are brave, strong and smart...  So suck it up buttercup. Stop being a snowflake. You're flakey enough.

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, bostonangler said:

I think you've lost it... My only mention of your children was in the highest regard... Hoping they are brave, strong and smart...  So suck it up buttercup. Stop being a snowflake. You're flakey enough.

B/A

You Brave behind a keyboard :butt-kicking:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You don't make veiled threats about people's children?

If you would have said this to my face, you'd be needing a dentist. 

How is that bad? Your daughter may make the cover of a magazine for fighting what she believes in just like Greta, and then some loser trolls her like happened to Greta? I bet you would be upset if your daughter was fighting what she believed and a bunch of losers trolled her like people did to Greta.... How is that a negative statement? I hope your daughter is strong and fights for what she believes even if some people don't like it... That's what makes America great, not a president who trolls children on twitter. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

How is that bad? Your daughter may make the cover of a magazine for fighting what she believes in just like Greta, and then some loser trolls her like happened to Greta? I bet you would be upset if your daughter was fighting what she believed and a bunch of losers trolled her like people did to Greta.... How is that a negative statement? I hope your daughter is strong and fights for what she believes even if some people don't like it... That's what makes America great, not a president who trolls children on twitter. JMHO

B/A

Gretas parents forced her onto the political spectrum just so they could win a million dollar Noble prize. 

YOU brought my daughter into a political debate AGAINST MY WILL.  Without mine or hers permission. Until she decides to make a political stand on her own it's extremely inappropriate for you to inject her into a political debate. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What's inappropriate is Trump as president of the United States to be trolling children... But then again he did hang with Epstein, so who knows?

B/A

Not surprising that you ignore the fact that you did the same thing with my children. PATHETIC :butt-kicking:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I praised your child hope not trolled her with hate.... Know what I mean twitter boy?

I'm bound by a promise to Adam not to cross the line, and while I've pushed the envelope with this useless conversation I cannot continue it with someone lacking a moral foundation or the mental integrity to understand acceptable discourse. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This whole thread is absurd. I am also tired of listening to a bunch of "so called" adults acting like 5 year olds. Stop worrying about red and green points! :deadhorse:

All of you need to change your attitude on this forum or someone is going to be put on Permanent MOD Review!  Do you all "capish"! :banhammer:

This topics is closed - if you start this kind of rhetoric in another, prepare to be shut down. All of you are in violation of  the rules of this forum and civilized decency toward your fellow man/woman.  That's it! :surgeon:

:cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1