Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why am I being showered with rubies ?

dinarham

56 minutes ago, dinarham said:

No matter what I say and no matter the topic ,  someone out there is negging me . This is juvinile and mean , and does not reflect what is expected from the members of our site

Because they have nothing to offer. Those who do have something to offer even an opposing view usually don't neg. If you want some greenies just throw out some bathroom humor, they usually respond happily to that...

B/A

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I know right....that's why it's so confusing.  B)

It’s not just content.  It’s tone.  Shabbs, I like reading your posts when you drop the arrogance, name calling, know it all mentality.  I like the banter and a different view.  May not agree with a lot of your posts but they make me think.  That’s a good thing.  And yes, I’m trying to be more civil as well and less arrogant, and know it all mentality.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, dinarham said:

I'm not losing sleep over this  as I have real problems to fret over . Shabalicious says it may be due to my pro Trump stance.The rubies are flying here !

No no, I didn't say that at all.  In fact, with a "pro Trump" stance, you should fit in nicely with the Right wing majority around these parts.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The easiest way to deal with this is to simply not pay attention to your emerald or ruby count.  After all, they're from people who don't even know, anyway.  I don't look at mine and I'm a lot happier that way.  I do try to offer constructive and supportive comment here and I like to think it's appreciated as such.  But if it's not, since I know my intentions were good, why make myself feel bad that someone got miffed and decided to neg me?   It's just much easier not to even look.   jmho

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/15/2020 at 1:32 PM, Pitcher said:

It’s not just content.  It’s tone.  Shabbs, I like reading your posts when you drop the arrogance, name calling, know it all mentality.  I like the banter and a different view.  May not agree with a lot of your posts but they make me think.  That’s a good thing.  And yes, I’m trying to be more civil as well and less arrogant, and know it all mentality.  

You should know you little hypocrit. Negging me for "???" in this thread, and just now for saying "I went through...." his last 50 post.  Your call me a Coward for something I didn't do and turn around and do the same thing. 

Furthermore, I quit posting my thoughts because of LOOSERS like you and B/A. You crybabies complain about rubies and accuse people of not wanting to debate while your only desire is to stifle debate. YOU GROW UP!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Furthermore, I quit posting my thoughts because of LOOSERS like you and B/A. You crybabies complain about rubies and accuse people of not wanting to debate while your only desire is to stifle debate. YOU GROW UP!

If you are talking to me, I prefer we discuss what is your problem in private. Call me.  I’m listed in my profile.  27

• Upvote 1

Honestly I never took the rubies seriously  or personally.  ,  My pro trump stance may have offended some people . asI am proTrump and have dissed obama and Hillarious . This appears to be a democrat/republican thing , people very like mided in so many ways , but have no understanding of how eachother think 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You should know you little hypocrit. Negging me for "???" in this thread, and just now for saying "I went through...." his last 50 post.  Your call me a Coward for something I didn't do and turn around and do the same thing. 

Was this meant for Shabs?

26 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Honestly I never took the rubies seriously  or personally.  ,  My pro trump stance may have offended some people . asI am proTrump and have dissed obama and Hillarious . This appears to be a democrat/republican thing , people very like mided in so many ways , but have no understanding of how eachother think 

If you think you have problems down there, we have a dipstick running this country. (Trudeau) He gives all our money to other countries. I bet after we vote him out, he gets an a cushy ambassadorship to some overseas country.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

Was this meant for Shabs?

Absolutely NOT.  Shabbs and I are Brothers. 

1 hour ago, murd11 said:

If you think you have problems down there, we have a dipstick running this country. (Trudeau) He gives all our money to other countries. I bet after we vote him out, he gets an a cushy ambassadorship to some overseas country.

Says the guy negging EVERYONE in this thread. 

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, that’s not my Red but you know that.  Call me 

I can see who's giving the rubies, so unless you've been hacked it is you. And I won't call you because members phone numbers, while visible to Mods, is meant to be secret. 

My email on the other hand has been made public for quite some time. 

Summitdemonslayer@gmail.com 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1