Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Possible Ramadan RV Window?

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Could a possible RV/RI surprise be in store for Iraqis after Ramadan?

Parliament failed to get anything done as it recesses for a entire month.

There is a lot of work still yet to be done.

Everything is not done as the Gurus always say.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1-15-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...I spoke with my Iraqi contact who works within the Iraqi government...I asked him...could Iraq be transitioning to a different fiscal period from APRIL through MARCH?  ...He could not give me an answer either way...the next question I asked him was, their 'when do you think Iraq might be completing 2020 budget' and he said they're gonna probably get to it a little bit later this year.  They're just busy.  They have a lot going on.  He said they probably won't be completing the 2020 budget until the month of May...that raised a red flag with me.  Here's what that might mean...there's a good chance that the Iraqi Government might not even start the voting process on the budget until after the rate changes which means they might not even start the budget until the month of APRIL.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 5

Oh my God in Heaven! This is really a good  one here! You have to admit at least we are getting new BS! Yes it still stinks and it’s so fresh it’s even greenish brown! I really got a big ole belly laugh, do we even know when Ramadam is this year? I need a new 1 ton truck! I just don’t have a spare $92,000.00 laying around right now!! Now when I find out when ramadam is over, I m going shopping for a new Ram to celebrate ramadam! 🤠

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Sounds like it.....Almost 16 years for me and still hoping and waiting ....

Will it ever come to fruition? Billion dollar question.....

Agreed, I am still hoping also, but somewhat optimistic due to the still fragileness of Irag. It just seems like it never fails everytime we get so close a world event there or close to it seems to come into play. It truly is a roller coaster investment. But on the other hand it still has promise, no guarantee's only hope.

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Agreed, I am still hoping also, but somewhat optimistic due to the still fragileness of Irag. It just seems like it never fails everytime we get so close a world event there or close to it seems to come into play. It truly is a roller coaster investment. But on the other hand it still has promise, no guarantee's only hope.

That's correct, SS.... My doubt comes from the fact there are way too many question marks and way too many actors ( with totally differing interests) in this tragicomedy of the absurd......

We're just mere audience...Unfortunately

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1