Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 8:50 AM CST - 1/15/2020

1-15-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...I spoke with my Iraqi contact who works within the Iraqi government...I asked him...could Iraq be transitioning to a different fiscal period from April through March?  ...He could not give me an answer either way...the next question I asked him was, their 'when do you think Iraq might be completing 2020 budget' and he said they're gonna probably get to it a little bit later this year.  They're just busy.  They have a lot going on.  He said they probably won't be completing the 2020 budget until the month of May...that raised a red flag with me.  Here's what that might mean...there's a good chance that the Iraqi Government might not even start the voting process on the budget until after the rate changes which means they might not even start the budget until the month of April.:confused2:

1-15-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...Can the dinar go up in value? Yes, and it may once they start getting a substantial amount of investment coming in to help rebuild the country. There is no overnight RV.:confused2:

:salute:Sorry everyone...no great news...!  Iraq is Iraq............and time goes on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

The only person that Jeff could possibly know in IQG is the damn janitor. He should have ask him about his schedule to strip & wax the floors or to clean the commodes!! Now there is some information from Jeff that has one ounce of some maybe truth to it! From what I hear Jeff will be picking cotton in the Tennessee Colony in good ole hot central Texas!! There’s you a news flash!!! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

For the confused member that read the post. Jeff was allegedly stopped by law enforcement in Texas! During this stop law enforcement found a large quantity of illegal drugs in his vehicle and possession! The (note rumors) is he will be found guilty of possession and trafficking illegal drugs which is a Class A felony in the state of Texas! This carries a 10 year prison sentence for every count he is charged with!!! I’m not a lawyer or have no ties to law enforcement in the great state of Texas! All I know is what I read from reports! For all I know Jeff could be a victim of circumstances or he could be guilty of trafficking illegal drugs!! That is for the court system to figure out!!! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Ron you are kidding right?? No need to say sorry no great news as that is NOT news at all those are two dip shiites that are completely clueless and have ZERO credibility!

3 hours ago, DoD said:

No apologies needed Ron, this isn’t the news section. You have to remember you’ve been posting great news about the RV tomorrow from these gurus for a long time...lol 

Thanks Dinarock & DoD...have a great day..! :) RON

• Thanks 1

Before you start flaming Jeff understand that he is not a guru. He just states facts and his opinion and if you dont agree you are wrong. 

It's not like he called it on July of last year or the last quarter of last year or the first quarter of this year or now possibly May of this year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Quote: "1-15-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...Can the dinar go up in value? Yes, and it may once they start getting a substantial amount of investment coming in to help rebuild the country. There is no overnight RV."

Jiminey, monies been pouring in since at least 2005 to rebuild. I cannot tell you how many projects I worked that we bid and worth millions of dollars. Projects were for rebuilding hospitals, schools, infrastructure (water/wastewater treatment plants), work on the dams, roads and bid work on the oil fields. Feels like pouring money down a rat hole.....they need to get their um - stuff together RV and can really do much more rebuilding. 

• Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, cranman said:

Before you start flaming Jeff understand that he is not a guru. He just states facts and his opinion and if you dont agree you are wrong. 

It's not like he called it on July of last year or the last quarter of last year or the first quarter of this year or now possibly May of this year. 

RIGHT-ON Cranman....he's just a guy who follows the Iraqi & related news and gives his opinions. If you don't like someone, don't read them, then trash them - just because. I've stated this numerous times over the past 10 years.

I don't appreciate anyone who trashes people for no reason. If you have something constructive to contribute to what has been said, great; but to trash because you don't like their opinions should be sanctioned IMHO..!  That's why there are several posters/pumpers I just don't bring over who have it RVing every week, and they have special information and sources...it's their imaginations..! If these guys post something reasonable, I'll bring it over. 

Blessings .... Ron :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Jiminey, monies been pouring in since at least 2005 to rebuild. I cannot tell you how many projects I worked that we bid and worth millions of dollars. Projects were for rebuilding hospitals, schools, infrastructure (water/wastewater treatment plants), work on the dams, roads and bid work on the oil fields. Feels like pouring money down a rat hole.....they need to get their um - stuff together RV and can really do much more rebuilding. 

Thanks Sage449.....corruption - corruption - corruption...! :confused2:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1

If directed at me I didn’t trash him! (Jeff) I just reported what has been alleged! He was stopped and detained for possession. That is true I believe! He is innocent until proven guilty! Which I stated! I would bet dollars to dimes,  he doesn’t know any high ranking players in the GOI! Me myself and I don’t believe there is anyone that is in this investment knows anybody that knows a damn thing about the dinar (IQD) when or if it will ever RV! All anyone knows is what these liars are putting in the news! There is major corruption there, period! I’m not trying to be ugly but the truth is the truth, If anyone believes this guy Jeff knows some high ranking official in the GOI, that is feeding him information, I got some ocean front property in Arizona for you, and I will throw the Golden Gate Bridge into for free!!! JMHO!🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Artitech, It wasn't directed at you personally, I was speaking in general terms - but if the shoe fits, wear it.  The last few times I posted his opinions you had less than kind words for him personally. I don't know what, or who, he knows - but he has an opinion, and I posted it.  He has, in the past, posted some insightful posts that many thought was useful (by their comments, and or, their reaction icons).

Cranman simply commented on your remark, and I commented on his. But, since you did bring up - was your  second post something we needed to know? .... "allegedly" .... "For all I know Jeff could be a victim of circumstances or he could be guilty of trafficking illegal drugs!! That is for the court system to figure out!!!"  In the USA, I thought we were presumed innocent until proven guilty. Just like I didn't give you a red ruby (-1) for sharing your opinion...even though I thought it was unkind and unnecessary...JMHO...!  I respect your right to have, and state, your opinion - just like everyone else.  I didn't quote you, and made no direct reference to you; and I didn't pick a reaction icon to show my pleasure or displeasure.  Many times I've (+) you, and or,  commented on your comments in various forums. You're an intelligent guy, like many here on DV, and have something to contribute to our investment.

Like I said above, I've stated this numerous times over the past 10 years - especially when I was functioning as a DV Moderator.  You might want to re-read my post above - I was stating an opinion..!  No hard feelings, I hope.....:tiphat:RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks I do appreciate your work and articles you bring to the forum! No offense taken, your top notch in my personal opinion. I don’t know Jeff either. All I know are the allegations! I do and will always believe innocent until proven guilty. I believe everyone has the right to express their opinion. The thing with Jeff is when he reports he has contacts in the GOI, that is really a very big stretch for me! He may know someone in GOI, like I say I would bet dollars to dimes he doesn’t! No hard feelings from me . I was just explaining my  stance on the post. I realize not everyone sees the world as I do and respect that.  Case closed! 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1