Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's BRILLIANT Retweet Of Pelosi And Schumer As Iranian Regime Supporters!!!

How is that brilliant again?.... President for all, eh?  :facepalm:  Not only is he mocking them....but he's also mocking any American who may be of the Muslim faith, in a country that constitutionally protects freedom of religion.  What a disgrace that Trump would perpetuate persecution of others based on their faith, and that his followers agree and love him for it.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

How is that brilliant again?.... President for all, eh?  :facepalm:  Not only is he mocking them....but he's also mocking any American who may be of the Muslim faith, in a country that constitutionally protects freedom of religion.  What a disgrace that Trump would perpetuate persecution of others based on their faith, and that his followers agree and love him for it.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV 

There is no mocking of any Americans for their religion. There is attention drawn to Chuck and Nancy for their "Pro Iran for the sake of getting Trump". You read way to much into it because of your extreme dislike of Trump. I could accuse you of your persecution (per se) of Trump voters also. You assume a lot about Trump and his supporters. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

That's really sick for a man in his position... What if someone posted him as a cross dresser?

B/A

What difference would it make. They already have mock almost EVERYTHING about him from his hair (said to be fake) to his skin color to his family, almost every aspect of his life. They have wanted to kill him and his family just like the did with "W" and have made broadway plays mocking him. They even wanted to rape and kill his son. Talk about sleazy and low life!! And the mentally ill left in this country has laughed and celebrated this BS. Besides, I am ALWAYS suspicious of anything a Muslim tells me because of their religious belief that you either convert or you die. So I prefer to follow the Reagan doctor, "trust but verify"! JMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

There is no mocking of any Americans for their religion. There is attention drawn to Chuck and Nancy for their "Pro Iran for the sake of getting Trump". You read way to much into it because of your extreme dislike of Trump. I could accuse you of your persecution (per se) of Trump voters also. You assume a lot about Trump and his supporters. 

I disagree mostly.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1