Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Putin And Assad Caught On Video Mocking Trump

Politics

Putin and Assad caught on video mocking Trump

Oliver Carroll, Jon Sharman
The IndependentJanuary 15, 2020, 7:20 AM EST

99cf708ec877f847df08abf2b97219d9

Vladimir Putin and Bashar al-Assad have been caught on video mocking Donald Trump.

At a recent summit in Damascus the leaders were filmed discussing the US president and using a biblical reference to joke about his personality.

During a visit to a Greek Orthodox church the pair discussed the biblical story of Saul’s conversion to Christianity on the road to Damascus.

God is said to have struck Saul, a Pharisee who persecuted Christians, blind, before the future apostle was cured and converted to the new faith.

In the video, posted to Twitter by a Russian journalist, Mr Assad is heard to say: “If Trump also travelled on this road, it would fix him.”

The leaders are both seen to laugh at the quip.

Mr Putin then urges his host to extend an invitation to the US president, adding: “He’ll come.”

“I’m ready,” says Mr Assad, to which Mr Putin replies: “I’ll tell him”.

The Russian president visited Syria for a surprise summit last week to discuss the military situation there, the Kremlin said.

Moscow is the Assad regime’s strongest backer in the Syrian civil war and the campaign against Isis.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-assad-caught-video-mocking-122000709.html

Putin makes it sound like he can pull Donald's strings any time he wants.  That's embarrassing for our country.  As always, just my opinion  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1

Vladimir Putin and Bashar al-Assad have been caught on video mocking Donald Trump.

At a recent summit in Damascus the leaders were filmed discussing the US president and using a biblical reference to joke about his personality.

During a visit to a Greek Orthodox church the pair discussed the biblical story of Saul’s conversion to Christianity on the road to Damascus.

God is said to have struck Saul, a Pharisee who persecuted Christians, blind, before the future apostle was cured and converted to the new faith.

In the video, posted to Twitter by a Russian journalist, Mr Assad is heard to say: “If Trump also travelled on this road, it would fix him.”

The leaders are both seen to laugh at the quip.

Mr Putin then urges his host to extend an invitation to the US president, adding: “He’ll come.”

“I’m ready,” says Mr Assad, to which Mr Putin replies: “I’ll tell him”.

The Russian president visited Syria for a surprise summit last week to discuss the military situation there, the Kremlin said.

Moscow is the Assad regime’s strongest backer in the Syrian civil war and the campaign against Isis.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-assad-caught-video-mocking-122000709.html

It sickens me to think our president is the laughing stock... First the leaders of Europe and now the leaders of the evil empire... Everyone makes fun of him...

B/A

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

If you find a duplicate Topic, please use the "Report" feature, to bring it to the attention of the Moderators. :twothumbs:

Okay, sorry....thought the report button was only for complaining, only to be used as a last resort.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I can only imagine Trump in some private moments doing his own standup commentary on other World leaders and the MSM......

You know......they are all just people!

CL

Remember those times, not all that long ago......when Obama haters were absolutely convinced he was embarrassing us on the world stage?  B)

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 2