Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Abadi Coalition: Bankrupt Parties Trying To Promote The Biden Project !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Quid Pro Joeke !

Al-Abadi Coalition: bankrupt parties trying to promote the Biden project

10:08 - 01/14/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1-696x522.p

Information / Baghdad ..

The victory coalition headed by Haider al-Abadi accused , on Tuesday, "politically bankrupt parties" of trying to promote the project of former US Vice President Joe Biden on regionalization with the aim of marketing itself, saying that talking about the establishment of the Sunni region is a media promotion aimed at feeling the pulse.

The coalition deputy, Faleh Al-Ziyadi, said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "there are political bankrupt parties trying, today, to promote the Biden project regarding the division of Iraq and the regionalization in order to market themselves again to its audience," noting that "the majority of the Iraqi people are against the division of Iraq ."

Al-Ziyadi added, “ IraqHe made enormous sacrifices, and no politician can jump on the sacrifices of the Iraqis by proposing the idea of regionalization, whether inside the western or southern governorates.

The strategic expert, confident, Al-Hashemi, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the Sunni political forces are waving about declaring the Sunni region aimed at pressure to reconsider the American presence, noting that the foreign meetings of the political forces aimed at embarrassing the parliament. Ended / 25h

LINK

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

An Iraqi woman, US Congressman Ilhan Omar, competes in the November elections

108785.jpg?watermark=4

Arab and International 01/17 2020 10:42 339 Editor: am   

Baghdad today - follow up 

Iraqi Dalia Al-Aqeedi, 51, a former White House reporter, entered a contest in the November elections with the US Democratic Congressman, Ilhan Omar. 

Al-Aqidi told the New York Post that she "felt compelled to compete against the lawmaker Ilhan Omar, a Somali-born." Describing it as "a contentious figure, she neglected her region of Minneapolis . "

Al-Aqeedi stated that "Ilhan Omar spreads hatred and racism, not only in her region, or in her state, but in the entire United States . "

"It is hurting moderate Muslims, Muslims like me, they do not represent me as a Muslim, " Al- Aqidi added . 

Al-Aqidi published a video report in her campaign, which she presented in her journalistic way, during which she talked about herself, her background and goals, and criticized her competitor Ilhan Omar. 

Al-Aqeedi tweeted, “It is time to defend America! Candidate to Congress because we are not divided, as Ilhan Omar and the extreme left want to believe. Candidate to be closer to each other.” 

One of the strengths of Akeedi's candidacy, she said, is that she will "not use her background as a Muslim refugee woman in the United States, the story shared by other personalities . "

Al-Aqeedi and her families came from Iraq to escape the former Saddam Hussein regime, when she was in her twenties, the beginning of the nineties. Ilhan and her family fled the war in Somalia when she was nine years old .

Omar's competition took a strong professional streak for herself as a political reporter, worked at the Voice of America Foundation and then as a reporter for the Middle East Network from the White House, and traveled around the world and covered conflicts in her homeland, Iraq and Lebanon . 

When asked about the fact that she moved, months ago, to the center of Minneapolis’s district of Omar, Al-Aqidi said that she “spent her time every day talking to the local people who expressed concern that Omar was not being represented by Omar . ” 

She continued: " Thanksgiving holiday, helped feed more than 250 homeless in Minneapolis, which did not remember Ilhan. Is not already talking about the situation of homelessness in Minneapolis, with bitter cold, and where there is no adequate shelters to sleep." 

She indicated that she would "stand as an election campaign focused on reducing gang violence in the streets of Minneapolis, and gathering people to confront the anti-Semitic inciting language about which Omar was criticized . " 

On the issue of the homeless, Omar submitted in November the "Homes for All" bill, which would allow a major expansion in the supply of American public housing . 

"It is just one crisis after another. She could have done a lot for our community in immigration and education matters, but she did not, she picks up fights, " a Somali who lives in Minneapolis told the New York Post about Omar . 

Al-Aqidi asserted that she was "preparing for a fierce battle in the county that overran Omar's votes by 78 percent in November 2018," adding: "If one of them believed that I was running for just being in Congress, I would have chosen one of the smallest provinces in Virginia (... ) But I chose a fight because I believe in what I do, because I believe in the constitution and feel defended in the face of those who work against their country. ”

LINK

• Upvote 9

27 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

An Iraqi woman, US Congressman Ilhan Omar, competes in the November elections

108785.jpg?watermark=4

Arab and International 01/17 2020 10:42 339 Editor: am   

Baghdad today - follow up 

Iraqi Dalia Al-Aqeedi, 51, a former White House reporter, entered a contest in the November elections with the US Democratic Congressman, Ilhan Omar. 

Al-Aqidi told the New York Post that she "felt compelled to compete against the lawmaker Ilhan Omar, a Somali-born." Describing it as "a contentious figure, she neglected her region of Minneapolis . "

Al-Aqeedi stated that "Ilhan Omar spreads hatred and racism, not only in her region, or in her state, but in the entire United States . "

"It is hurting moderate Muslims, Muslims like me, they do not represent me as a Muslim, " Al- Aqidi added . 

Al-Aqidi published a video report in her campaign, which she presented in her journalistic way, during which she talked about herself, her background and goals, and criticized her competitor Ilhan Omar. 

Al-Aqeedi tweeted, “It is time to defend America! Candidate to Congress because we are not divided, as Ilhan Omar and the extreme left want to believe. Candidate to be closer to each other.” 

One of the strengths of Akeedi's candidacy, she said, is that she will "not use her background as a Muslim refugee woman in the United States, the story shared by other personalities . "

Al-Aqeedi and her families came from Iraq to escape the former Saddam Hussein regime, when she was in her twenties, the beginning of the nineties. Ilhan and her family fled the war in Somalia when she was nine years old .

Omar's competition took a strong professional streak for herself as a political reporter, worked at the Voice of America Foundation and then as a reporter for the Middle East Network from the White House, and traveled around the world and covered conflicts in her homeland, Iraq and Lebanon . 

When asked about the fact that she moved, months ago, to the center of Minneapolis’s district of Omar, Al-Aqidi said that she “spent her time every day talking to the local people who expressed concern that Omar was not being represented by Omar . ” 

She continued: " Thanksgiving holiday, helped feed more than 250 homeless in Minneapolis, which did not remember Ilhan. Is not already talking about the situation of homelessness in Minneapolis, with bitter cold, and where there is no adequate shelters to sleep." 

She indicated that she would "stand as an election campaign focused on reducing gang violence in the streets of Minneapolis, and gathering people to confront the anti-Semitic inciting language about which Omar was criticized . " 

On the issue of the homeless, Omar submitted in November the "Homes for All" bill, which would allow a major expansion in the supply of American public housing . 

"It is just one crisis after another. She could have done a lot for our community in immigration and education matters, but she did not, she picks up fights, " a Somali who lives in Minneapolis told the New York Post about Omar . 

Al-Aqidi asserted that she was "preparing for a fierce battle in the county that overran Omar's votes by 78 percent in November 2018," adding: "If one of them believed that I was running for just being in Congress, I would have chosen one of the smallest provinces in Virginia (... ) But I chose a fight because I believe in what I do, because I believe in the constitution and feel defended in the face of those who work against their country. ”

LINK

Hopefully omar won't be in the race!! I'm praying she riding a chain to federal prison! FOX news reported 1-16-20 that she is being investigated for multiple Fraud Felonies by the FBI! These allegations against her a very serious! If true I hope she spends a lot of time behind bars! Me, Myself, & I think shes guilty, she is a major subversive, Period! Shes a punk! JMHO!🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

On 1/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, DoD said:

I’m beginning to wonder if there’s not one politician in Iraq that’s not a an Iranian pawn...

had those thoughts for a very long time not sure if its just their belief system or its because its a fractured country from generations of hatred among the different people groups and they simply cant grasp different people living together under one Flag of iraq or who knows maybe they will always be a people of war and contention the descendents of Ishmael , the pursuit of happiness is a concept they cant conceive imo....

cheers dv'ers

The pursuit of happiness is defined as a fundamental right mentioned in the Declaration of Independence to freely pursue joy and live life in a way that makes you happy, as long as you don't do anything illegal or violate the rights of others.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1