Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Source: Parliament Will Enter A Legislative Holiday For A Month And A Half After Today's Session !

DinarThug

2 hours ago, DoD said:

Oh well, I guess it never hurts to dream....

I’m still optimistic!!!  It’s going to happen one day just don’t know when,  Those three things I listed are being worked out.  Soleimani being killed was a game changer.  This could still come together faster than some are thinking.  I’ve been a holder for almost 12 years, what’s a few more months, or even years.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

So we're talking about parliament taking a vacation not the GOI. Two different groups of degenerates.

'yup one and the same imo i know iraq needed everything saddam did whatever he wanted and didnt need any laws to follow ,

from 03'-04 ' to today one would think in 17 years they should be a little further along 🤣 or at least should have asked for help besides financial from anyone other than iran on how to serve the people.

parliament , goi whichever group u select (Hillarious's ) deplorable term a perfect fit heck Mahdi couldnt even set a complete goi the entire time he was riding the gravy train man those government jobs is like hitting the Jackpot without doing anything but to refrain from fighting in the cafeteria .... just some levity mr. unlikely , all the best to you 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I’m still optimistic!!!  It’s going to happen one day just don’t know when,  Those three things I listed are being worked out.  Soleimani being killed was a game changer.  This could still come together faster than some are thinking.  I’ve been a holder for almost 12 years, what’s a few more months, or even years.  

I am to Pitcher, just a little put out with this so government. You would think a country that had any type of functional government that had a foreign government shooting missals an assassinating people and another foreign country shooting rockets into your military bases would be working around the clock not taking a month vacation...your country has turned into a battlefield for foreign governments to conduct their proxy wars.
You people are beyond help, where’s Saddam when you need him? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, DoD said:

am to Pitcher, just a little put out with this so government. You would think a country that had any type of functional government that had a foreign government shooting missals an assassinating people and another foreign country shooting rockets into your military bases would be working around the clock not taking a month vacation...your country has turned into a battlefield for foreign governments to conduct their proxy wars.

DoD, I’m put out as well. Very frustrating. I’ve never taken a month and a half off and I’m 67.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DoD said:

I am to Pitcher, just a little put out with this so government. You would think a country that had any type of functional government that had a foreign government shooting missals an assassinating people and another foreign country shooting rockets into your military bases would be working around the clock not taking a month vacation...your country has turned into a battlefield for foreign governments to conduct their proxy wars.

Yup at least Saddam Hussein had value to his money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I agree with you pitcher. Been in this for a long time too I agree Soleimani was a game-changer Iraq needs to get Iran out of their country. I really hope the Iraqis will continue to protest, to me this is a pivotal moment for Iraq. I'm just thinking about Kim Clement right now and I remember him saying that it will look to be the worst time and then the RV

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sk 1962 said:

What a bunch of F#*K

TARDS! Maybe it's just me but I don't see an RV anytime soon.

I was hoping for the 1st quarter of this year, I can tell already , (note My opinion) I think this is going to be another wasted year! To many problems, now these Jack a$$es are taking off a month and half ! That right there eats up most of the 1st quarter! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

think this is going to be another wasted year! To many problems, now these Jack a$$es are taking off a month and half ! That right there eats up most of the 1st quarter! 🤠

Maybe they need a month and a half off to rest.  They need all the strength they can muster to push the RV button 😂 😆 😝 

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, DoD said:

I have a question, does this mean Iraq will be with out a PM for at least another month an a half? 

Too funny DoD , not sure they have ever had a PM , best i can tell its always been a surrogacy PM for iran running iraq LOL, 

i think president Saleh was to take over after the 15th but who really knows .. right ... ✌️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DoD said:

I have a question, does this mean Iraq will be with out a PM for at least another month an a half? 

I Just Nominated Davis So Now They’re Up To 76 Names ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Member of Al-Fateh: More than 75 names were nominated for prime minister

09:02 - 01/14/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-1-696x435

Information / private ..

Al-Fateh Alliance member Naseem Abdullah said, on Tuesday, that more than 75 names were nominated for prime minister as an alternative to Abdul-Mahdi, pointing out that opinions were dispersed behind the non-resolution of this position, stressing that there are limitations set to choose an alternative personality for Abdul-Mahdi in the next few days.

Abdullah said in a statement to "Information", that "more than 75 names nominated for prime minister were raised during the last period, but did not find an open door that qualifies them to take up this position, because of the limitations that were made for the person who receives the prime minister."

He added that "the street imposed itself and there are new restrictions, as it is not possible under this limitations to come with a person linked to a certain political party to hand over the prime minister."

He explained that "the Presidency of the Republic and the Iraqi street stand against any candidate who represents a certain political party, as the candidate must have the approval of the building and others, and the president and the street that represents the greatest opinion at the present time."

And that "there is a dispersion of opinions regarding the selection of a new prime minister," pointing out that "many names did not appear to the media despite the fact that they were candidates for this position, in addition to the name Ali Shukri was also raised from the beginning, as was Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, but Things are still in the process of being discussed among the bloc leaders to present a candidate that everyone can agree upon. 25 n ended

LINK

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Head of a parliamentary bloc: The next prime minister is "close to the demonstrators" ... Abdel Mahdi's return is "impossible"

108529.jpg?watermark=4

Politics 01/20/2020 20:12 1644    

Baghdad today - Baghdad 

The head of the Bayraq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Othman Al-Khaldi, expected that the personality of the new prime minister would be independent and close to the demonstrators, while he indicated that the return of Adel Abdul-Mahdi to the post had become impossible.

Al-Khalidi told (Baghdad Today), "The peaceful demonstrations that roam many of the country's provinces and demanding change and reform have outlined their general demands for a comprehensive change of government starting with Abdul-Mahdi," stressing that "the nomination of several political figures for the post was a wrong decision that angered the Iraqi street, because Everyone agrees to an independent candidacy that is acceptable to the demonstrators. "

Al-Khalidi added, "The demonstrators were clear in their demands, which is the nomination of an independent figure capable of managing the country and finding solutions to the vast amount of current problems without looking at his national or sectarian background. What is important is that he is an Iraqi who preserves the country amid the waves of crises surrounding him." "Any political figure who will run will not find her any acceptance from the street."

Al-Khalidi pointed out that "the success of any candidate in reaching the Prime Minister must be accepted by 4 parties, each of the 170 representatives who signed the specifications for the next Prime Minister, which came out of the crisis according to a national framework, the Presidency of the Republic, political forces and demonstrators."

"Therefore, we expect the next prime minister to be independent and close to the demonstrators, and this is the best solution for managing the interim period until the early elections stage," he said. 

He continued, "The return of the Prime Minister to the Prime Minister again is impossible and any attempts in this framework will generate great popular anger in several provinces," stressing that "the option to form a new government is the best way to get the country out of its current crisis." 

The MP revealed on the other, Amid Al-Aqabi, earlier, "the attempts of some political blocs to restore confidence in Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a new government," noting that it is an "unsuccessful step." 

While he pointed out that "the blocs supporting Abdul Mahdi cannot be a majority," he saw that "the beneficiaries of the caretaker head and the renewal of confidence in him are the Kurdish parties, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Democratic Party led by Masoud Barzani." 

He described the punishment, the state of the political blocs that support the survival of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, "as someone blowing a perforated sieve."

link

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Member of Al-Fateh: More than 75 names were nominated for prime minister  

23 minutes ago, DoD said:

Any of them from Iraq?????

I Hope Not - We Need Somebody Who Isn’t Corrupt ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Wow ! That Blows, huh 😀

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He described the punishment, the state of the political blocs that support system" rel="">support the survival of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, "as someone blowing a perforated sieve."

this has to be the worst form of punishment that i've ever heard of,,,, the dreaded perforated sieve........ WTH :rake:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

LINK

Al-Fateh: The Prime Minister's mandate will be announced next week, and Abdel-Mahdi is far from being appointed

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-696x479.j

14:13 - 01/14/2020

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber confirmed, on Tuesday, that the issue of resolving the appointment of a new prime minister has reached its end and that the assignment will be announced this week and Abdul-Mahdi is far from the assignment, noting that the Shiite forces are holding consultations with the Kurds and Sunnis for the purpose of supporting the next candidate.

Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "the meetings and meetings of the Shiite forces during the current week were intense to resolve the issue of naming a prime minister to succeed Abdul Mahdi," revealing that "the meetings led to the selection of a group of names in which the acceptability of everyone, including the protesters, was taken into account."

He added that "the Shiite forces began offering these names to the political forces of the Sunni and Kurdish constituents to obtain support for a specific personality agreed upon by all parties," noting that "the forces of the Alliance of Conquest are not unanimous in renewing confidence for Adel Abdul Mahdi and he is far from being commissioned." 

• Thanks 3

LINK

The candidate for prime minister presents next week, and the opening sets several conditions

image.jpeg.87000f10c763b8746fe3e5ebf618b310.jpeg

15th January, 2020

Political sources and a deputy revealed, on Wednesday, the date for announcing the candidate to head the next government.

The sources said in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "he is expected to announce the candidate for prime minister during the beginning of next week, a figure close to the demands of the demonstrators." She added, "The name currently offered is being circulated by political blocs, before being announced in the media." She pointed out, "The political blocs approve it and its name remains by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih."

To that, the deputy from the Al-Fath Alliance Hamid Al-Mousawi said, "His alliance set 5 conditions for agreeing to the candidate, which is to promise to remove foreign forces, implement the Iraqi agreement with China, implement constitutional amendments, and set dates for early elections." 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4