Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:45 AM CST - 1/14/2020

1-14-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...the CBI has no problems with the protesting.  The CBI has no problems with the Iranian influence because the CBI is well protected.  The CBI has supercomputers.  The CBI has the new small category notes.  The CBI has the new rate...all of this is IMO.  So what does the CBI have to worry about Nothing.  So they go about their business and what they are doing is revealing their business. The latest thing they did was told the banks of Iraq...we are going to retrieve what you collected from the streets.  The three zeros [notes]. 

1-14-2020   Newshound Guru chattels  The much talked about 35 billion of Iraq's money held in the USA and the subject of a recent tweet by President Trump is likely the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) in Federal Bank’s New York branch. These are dollars from the sale of Iraqi oil, IMO. 

I tried to find the balances in the DFI but couldnt't find anything about it.  All data is old.  I thought the DFI funds were transferred to the CBI a while ago sometime after they were released from Chapter 7 and declared a Sovereign Nation once again...Also, The last extension of EO13303 by Trump that I could find was in 2018.  :) RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3