Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil: We Plan To Produce 8 Million Barrels Per Day Over The Next Two Decades !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Do The Math - All Those In Favor Of Just Raising The Rate Say ‘Aye’ !

LINK

Oil: We plan to produce 8 million barrels per day over the next two decades

18624.jpg

13th January, 2020

The Minister of Oil, Thamer Al-Ghadban, confirmed on Monday that the ministry plans to reach production of 8 million barrels per day during the next two decades, indicating that it seeks to keep pace with the great development in the global oil industry

Al-Ghadban said during a workshop held by the Ministry for the purpose of upgrading the performance of national employees and companies, according to a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, "The ministry is proceeding to achieve a technological, economic, administrative and human shift, throughwork and proper planning to upgrade the national content", indicating that "the ministry seeks To keep pace with the great development in the global oil industry, as well as the requirements for upgrading the levels of oil and gas production in Iraq, whose rates are planned to reach from (6-8) million barrels in the next two decades

Al-Ghadban added, "The workshop reviewed the basic steps that can be taken to create a qualitative shift in the performance of workers and national companies and commitment to institutional work, through contracting with solid consulting firms or international consultants, to benefit from their experiences in developing workers and national companies, and 10 international companies were selected. Solid so-called (Top 10), especially in the areas of management and skills development, human development, planning and technology

It is noteworthy that Iraq signed contracts with the world's major oil companies during the first and second oil licensing rounds in 2009 and 2010 to develop its oil fields and reach oil production to high levels

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

More oil means they can.pay off countries using oil value as currency, they wont need physical money.  Just my thought so that way they wont need to revalue. We have all seen reports of oil prices high and no revalue of dinar. I dont think this will be any different. Dont anybody get excited. Let the red rubies fly......( I do not care ) they mean nothing

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

47 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

More oil means they can.pay off countries using oil value as currency, they wont need physical money.  Just my thought so that way they wont need to revalue. We have all seen reports of oil prices high and no revalue of dinar. I dont think this will be any different. Dont anybody get excited. Let the red rubies fly......( I do not care ) they mean nothing

I won't Neg you with a Red Ruby, Engine1. It just seems as if your engine broke down or never left the station. You are 100% wrong. By the way, you can Neg me.....I don't mind Rubies either. As a matter of fact, I might buy a couple of them post-RV. Or maybe a Ruby Red Slipper to drink champagne out of.....😁

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Flamtap said:

I won't Neg you with a Red Ruby, Engine1. It just seems as if your engine broke down or never left the station. You are 100% wrong. By the way, you can Neg me.....I don't mind Rubies either. As a matter of fact, I might buy a couple of them post-RV. Or maybe a Ruby Red Slipper to drink champagne out of.....😁

I wont neg you either. I dont do that when someone has a different opinion or says something that doesn't sound good. I do have to ask. Why am I 100% wrong? . I just figured that if Iraq owed so and so 50 million dollars, why couldn't they use a million barrels of oil at 50 bucks per barrel to pay off the debt? I used the 50 50 for an example. 

Edited by Engine1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Oil rises after the US-China trade agreement and low stocks

18706.jpg

16th January, 2020

Oil prices rose, supported by the long-awaited signing of the first trade agreement between the United States and China, which paves the way for a jump in Chinese purchases of American energy products, while oil inventories in the United States fell more than expected

Brent crude, the global benchmark, rose 30 cents, or 0.5 percent, to 64.30 dollars a barrel, while US crude rose 30 cents, or 0.5 percent, to 58.11 dollars a barrel

Under the so-called single-stage agreement that calls for a truce in the trade war between the two largest economies in the world, China is committed to purchasing oil, liquefied natural gas and other energy products from the United States with an additional value of $ 50 billion over two years

"This was a formal signature of something that was already agreed upon, but this definitely supports the sentiment," said Virendra Chauhan, oil analyst at Energy Aspects

Trade sources and analysts say China may struggle to meet the target, and oil gains are likely to be limited before more details emerge on how to implement the obligations

Chauhan said that US official data showed an expected decline in US oil stocks, which also supported prices

According to the US Energy Information Administration data, oil inventories fell 2.5 million barrels, compared to analysts' expectations for a decline of 500 thousand barrels

Gasoline stocks increased by 6.7 million barrels, and distillate stocks increased by 8.2 million barrels, according to the administration

The administration also said that US production increased to a record low of 13 million barrels per day

UPS said he expected Brent to trade at a range floor of $ 60- $ 65 a barrel in the first half of 2020, as long as there were no supply disruptions in the Middle East

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 4

On 1/15/2020 at 6:31 AM, Engine1 said:

I wont neg you either. I dont do that when someone has a different opinion or says something that doesn't sound good. I do have to ask. Why am I 100% wrong? . I just figured that if Iraq owed so and so 50 million dollars, why couldn't they use a million barrels of oil at 50 bucks per barrel to pay off the debt? I used the 50 50 for an example. 

Most countries will use dinar they hold during currency swaps as oil credits!!!

• Upvote 1

Screwball,  how do you figure they will use the dinar they hold the dinar is worthless. Why not just take the barter like the article says?   Or are you saying that these countries will take and use this worthless paper just to get rid of it, and when they dont have anymore worthless dinar they can go to bartering ? 

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2020 at 11:29 PM, screwball said:

Most countries will use dinar they hold during currency swaps as oil credits!!!

how do you figure they will use the dinar they hold the dinar is worthless. Why not just take the barter like the article says?   Or are you saying that these countries will take and use this worthless paper just to get rid of it, and when they dont have anymore worthless dinar they can go to bartering ? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Engine1 said:

how do you figure they will use the dinar they hold the dinar is worthless. Why not just take the barter like the article says?   Or are you saying that these countries will take and use this worthless paper just to get rid of it, and when they dont have anymore worthless dinar they can go to bartering ? 

They could take the barter but the dinar won’t be worthless for ever....

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Screwball,  how do you figure they will use the dinar they hold the dinar is worthless. Why not just take the barter like the article says?   Or are you saying that these countries will take and use this worthless paper just to get rid of it, and when they dont have anymore worthless dinar they can go to bartering ? 

If their dinar is worthless the why are we all here and why are we invested? 

Because some of us remain positive about this ,it's an intuitive way of thinking where you know what the  sought after end game is . There are bad ditches in this road we're on . It's not a bad price to pay as your reward may last for generations and help others on this same ditchy road . Here are 3 rules I believe  in and to a large extent try to follow , "Never complain ,never explain , and always look like you're having a good time ".

4 hours ago, screwball said:

If their dinar is worthless the why are we all here and why are we invested? 

Well I bought penny stock too and some have paid off and some have not. So yes I invested in 2 million back in 2005. Ya back then I had a positive outlook on this investment.  But I have lost that positive outlook.  You can spin this investment and the news you hear about this investment so you have that happy feeling.  But I wont spin it to make me feel happy. I read the news and I decipher it as I see it. Ya it might be negative or it might be positive. If its positive I might voice my opinion to be positive so i have that warm fuzzy feeling you like to feel. But if i think it a different way i will also voice my opinion that way too. I dont care if you like my comments or not.  But i am not here to give you a warm fuzzy feeling.  I am here to voice what i feel. 

But anyways you have a nice warm fuzzy day.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dinarham said:

Because some of us remain positive about this ,it's an intuitive way of thinking where you know what the  sought after end game is . There are bad ditches in this road we're on . It's not a bad price to pay as your reward may last for generations and help others on this same ditchy road . Here are 3 rules I believe  in and to a large extent try to follow , "Never complain ,never explain , and always look like you're having a good time ".

The reality is the reason we have invested, and for whatever reason your invested has never changed in my opinion. I bought based upon what I knew at the time and that’s never changed. I bought dinar because of the following reasons:

1.coalition partners involved in the gulf wars

2.iraqs oil reserves which puts them at over 360 billion barrels 

3.former price of the dinAr

4.executive orders permitting us citizens to invest in dinar and securities

5.former stock prices prior to the devaluation 

6.the fact that the Israel prime minster authorised israelis investors to invest in the dinar

7.the fact that all the coalition partners also just happened to be involved in the printing of the dinar? From license by Delafue 

8.rumours and I can’t recall or confirm that the us treasury holds dinar? Which would make sense?

9.comments made bush regarding cost of war costing them nothing 

10.comments made by trump that the cost of war will be repaid in full in the trillions 

11.lets not forget Shabibi and his comments and the countless articles talking about the former rAte, real value, true value, the 3.22 rate, and delete three zeros. Good or bad.

what I didn’t count on and understand was the role Obama and Clinton’s role in causing civil War in Mosul, the creation of isis, the involvement of Iran in Iraq’s politics. What I am positive about is the fact that trump and what’s hes done. If I think back to 2013 when it was suppose to revalue, the sacking of Shabibi and the fall of Mosul in 2013...all planned by Iran and Obama and the deep state.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, screwball said:

The reality is the reason we have invested, and for whatever reason your invested has never changed in my opinion. I bought based upon what I knew at the time and that’s never changed. I bought dinar because of the following reasons:

1.coalition partners involved in the gulf wars

2.iraqs oil reserves which puts them at over 360 billion barrels 

3.former price of the dinAr

4.executive orders permitting us citizens to invest in dinar and securities

5.former stock prices prior to the devaluation 

6.the fact that the Israel prime minster authorised israelis investors to invest in the dinar

7.the fact that all the coalition partners also just happened to be involved in the printing of the dinar? From license by Delafue 

8.rumours and I can’t recall or confirm that the us treasury holds dinar? Which would make sense?

9.comments made bush regarding cost of war costing them nothing 

10.comments made by trump that the cost of war will be repaid in full in the trillions 

11.lets not forget Shabibi and his comments and the countless articles talking about the former rAte, real value, true value, the 3.22 rate, and delete three zeros. Good or bad.

what I didn’t count on and understand was the role Obama and Clinton’s role in causing civil War in Mosul, the creation of isis, the involvement of Iran in Iraq’s politics. What I am positive about is the fact that trump and what’s hes done. If I think back to 2013 when it was suppose to revalue, the sacking of Shabibi and the fall of Mosul in 2013...all planned by Iran and Obama and the deep state.

I do not like to get into the political side of things because there is plenty of blame to go around for both sides, but can anyone  explain the Obama administration relation with Iran. It just seems like the guy had it out for the USofA. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I do not like to get into the political side of things because there is plenty of blame to go around for both sides, but can anyone  explain the Obama administration relation with Iran. It just seems like the guy had it out for the USofA. 

Well when you have the head of cia being a Muslim, Obama being a Muslim, you have deep state or cia controlling Iran, Iran controlling Iraq, Clinton’s selling guns to isis, Obama giving money to Iran, Clinton’s and uranium 1 selling uranium to Iran, iran killing Americans, and waging war through the Middle East, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, etc, can we see why killing the head of Iran’s military in Iraq sends a clear message to Iran and Iran’s politicians. Also think of 2013, fall of Mosul at the hands of isis, where they got there weapons, from Clinton’s, you can see the picture...

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Well when you have the head of cia being a Muslim, Obama being a Muslim, you have deep state or cia controlling Iran, Iran controlling Iraq, Clinton’s selling guns to isis, Obama giving money to Iran, Clinton’s and uranium 1 selling uranium to Iran, iran killing Americans, and waging war through the Middle East, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, etc, can we see why killing the head of Iran’s military in Iraq sends a clear message to Iran and Iran’s politicians. Also think of 2013, fall of Mosul at the hands of isis, where they got there weapons, from Clinton’s, you can see the picture...

Thanks screwball.

I see and understand,  so where is all the national  and international outrage? Why are these people not being investigated or arrested?

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

Because they’re tied in with the elite and the bankers. They won’t get arrested or get killed. But the other people that try to reveal their secrets do. The majority of the American people don’t want to see what’s behind the curtain. They cannot take it/won’t ever believe it in the first place. 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Because they’re tied in with the elite and the bankers. They won’t get arrested or get killed. But the other people that try to reveal their secrets do. The majority of the American people don’t want to see what’s behind the curtain. They cannot take it/won’t ever believe it in the first place. 

It comes down to the Illuminati, control and bloodlines of the 13 richest  families in the world...they own the banks, insurance companies, airlines, freight companies, governments, media, it’s one big scam...

• Upvote 2