Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Noontime Guru Opinions - Monrday - 1/13/2020

1-13-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...this was submitted to the US Treasury under the Freedom of Information Act.  We had asked them how much Iraq dinar does the US Federal Reserve Treasury hold within its reserves?  They had responded back to our request...They said in excess of 20 Trillion Iraqi dinar.

1-13-2020   Intel Guru Bruce   [via WiserNow]   ...the QFS System – The Quantum Financial System is a new system that we, as far as I can tell right now has completely transitioned over to from the Swift System...A benefit that come out immediately...the speed of transfers, and they use the term ledger to ledger ...it can occur in 28 – 52 seconds;  even globally – around the world – that is fantastic speed – No longer will the banks hold our money while a wire is coming in or say well it’s going to take 9 days or 11 days to get here – those days are gone - We are under a new banking system...

1-13-2020   Intel Guru Frank26    ...the rate doesn't need the budget, the budget needs the rate.  The RI is simply waiting for the budget, waiting for the GOI, waiting for the garbage out there to stop.  Let's stop the protesting and the killing and see what else we can can do here...

:salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Who is Guru Jeff ? Is he any more believable than the other two listed ? Hope so.....

3 hours ago, slb said:

Who is Guru Jeff ? Is he any more believable than the other two listed ? Hope so.....

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SR

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      2-24-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   Currency investors here. Take heart. Regardless of what some "Never Dinarians" are writing lately...remember it is easy to argue any point when the fine points are not in the talk. I have studied these "money" matters for many years. And, to that end, anyone who argues that Iraq is not going to somehow, someway, someday go international and raise the value of their currency is simply not looking closely. Do I think It will suddenly pop up to some mythical $3.50 range overnight? Possible, for the Iraqi Dinar has years of history in this territory. So, a reinstatement is possible. If I were a betting chap I would say it comes out at .86 on Forex and makes a speedy dash higher. 

• By ronscarpa
      2-24-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   It appears like Iraq might do exactly what Kuwait did. (I imagine he's referring to the timing issue, because it is no where the same situation as to circumstances - Kuwait was a reinstatement because Saddam stole the plates & his troops raided the CBK and stole all the cash). In 1991 they revalued (reinstated) their currency after their war on...March 24th 1991.  If Iraq is gonna do this they're following in the footsteps of Kuwait IMO...They [Iraq] still owe Kuwait some money but they've already told us that to pay Kuwait that's gonna be in the 2020 budget.  There are certain things in the 2020 budget that appear need to happen - that can't happen until there's a new rate.  It looks like in Iraq everything right now is on standby until the reinstatement...come Monday they get their government set and then guys we're coming up on March.  This was the same time 30 years ago just about that Kuwait revalued their currency...

2-24-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...it is a specific percentage of Parliament that is in attendance at that moment that creates a quorum...a percentage of that attendance is what determines a vote...332 would make a full quorum of Parliament but no body shows up like that all at once.

2-24-2020   Newshound Guru chattels  Article quote:  "The deficit is very large and can be overcome only through three axes. Either reduce operating expenses to a very large degree, especially the item of allocations and benefits, or resort to taxes. This is also a very big burden on the Iraqi people, or external borrowing, and this also bears the weight of future generations.".  No mention of deleting the zeroes, or " RV " as a solution/remedy.  Frankly, I would not expect any news or advance notice of such an impactful economic event(s).

• By ronscarpa
      2-24-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...It looks like Iraq is very serious about being a world power.  They're using 'vehicles' to bring money in and out of Iraq in large amounts IMO from many other countries...they're jockeying for position.  The race is about to start.  This will cause the economy of Iraq to explode.  This is huge...Gold was the first to move to the CBI IMO from many parts of the world last month and now we're seeing IMO large amounts of money that has a safe manner in which to enter and exit Iraq...Iraq is playing with the big boys they just got to announce it now...

2-24-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Allawi's government is potentially gonna be done by Monday (Wednesday - I guess he didn't get the word it was postponed till Wednesday).  We've heard a lot in this Iraq investment that the Iraq government needs to be set before they can reinstate or some people call it revalue their currency.  So with that happening Monday (on Wednesday) does that mean that an RV is gonna happen soon after?  This whole thing is in God's hands...I could have really really used this back in like 2012.  It was a turning point in my life.  It didn't happen and in hindsight it's a really good thing it didn't happen.  I would have blown it like a lottery winner...I've grown a ton.  I'm now gonna be a much better steward as I'm sure a lot of us are as opposed to having it happen back than...2020 maybe it's our year...

• By ronscarpa
      2-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty  Iraqi source says political blocs are placing stipulations on new PM designee Mohammed Allawi for formation of government: 1) foreign forces must leave, 2) US access restricted, 3) ministry positions for political blocs, 4) displaced persons returned.  Iraqi Parliament to vote on giving confidence to PM nominee Mohammed Allawi on Wednesday.

2-23-2020   Newshound Guru chattels  Article:  "Parliament’s session to give confidence to Allawi’s government will be held next Wednesday"    Monday's emergency session for the presentation of Allawi's government is not [now?] rumored to be Wednesday. ...I'm not exactly sure what he's saying - from the article, it appears that it's no longer Monday as originally planned, but now Wednesday...! Ron

• By ronscarpa
      2-22-2020    Newshound Guru Pimpy ...we know Dr. Shabibi had a problem with the IMF's monetary policies because he felt like it was hurting Iraq.  The policies causing the inflation to go low but it was not allowing for a lot of growth in Iraq economically.  So he was not a fan of that.  He's the one who suggested that we have a sweet spot.  And there's a sweet spot of about $1.34.  $1.34 is just high enough that inflation would stay low.  It's also just low enough that outside investors would still feel tempted to come in and invest in the country.  That's what we want to see...
      I'd be extremely happy with that number, but no one knows what they are going to do......RON

2-22-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...Everything is pointing and circling around the rate change including the approval process of their 2020 budget.  Facts are confirming the last step we're waiting on is the rate change.  Everything in Iraq has been put on standby including the approval process of the but budget.  It's all waiting on the rate change...Iraq is literally walking in Kuwait's footsteps time frame wise.  Kuwait changed their rate on March 24th of 1991...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.