Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shabibilicious

Ex-DOJ Official Dares Trump To 'Say It Under Oath' With Impeachment Testimony

Recommended Posts

I’m done discussing impeachment with you Shabbs.  The Dems did their power play by using, FISA, the Spying, the abuse of the FBI and the CIA,  The Mueller Investigation, the Schiff Inquiry, along with the constant drumbeat of Impeachment by the Media and now the Reps will Counter with the Senate Trial and Durham Report.  

 

While our politicians duke it out over Impeachment I just want to tell you a few things that are happening. All good for the USA imho.  

 

The first Phase of the China Trade Bill is due to be signed today.

The USMC Trade Deal is to be signed and ratified in the next few days

President Trump has secured 14.5 B to build the Wall

Soleimani has been eliminated.  

Unemployment at 50 year lows

Stock Market at or near all time HIGHS!!

 

Like him or not Presidential Trump has changed the landscape for America.  It’s up to each individual American to see the glass as half full or half empty.  To me America is becoming Great Again even with little help from the Dems that have been trying to frame President Trump since before he was inaugurated.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it has to be confusing.  How can so many good things be happening for America. The Dems and media keep telling me Trump is bad and must be Impeached.   

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I know it has to be confusing.  How can so many good things be happening for America. The Dems and media keep telling me Trump is bad and must be Impeached.   

 

You know any farmers who lost their farms during the wait?

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m done discussing impeachment with you Shabbs.  The Dems did their power play by using, FISA, the Spying, the abuse of the FBI and the CIA,  The Mueller Investigation, the Schiff Inquiry, along with the constant drumbeat of Impeachment by the Media and now the Reps will Counter with the Senate Trial and Durham Report.  

 

While our politicians duke it out over Impeachment I just want to tell you a few things that are happening. All good for the USA imho.  

 

The first Phase of the China Trade Bill is due to be signed today.

The USMC Trade Deal is to be signed and ratified in the next few days

President Trump has secured 14.5 B to build the Wall

Soleimani has been eliminated.  

Unemployment at 50 year lows

Stock Market at or near all time HIGHS!!

 

Like him or not Presidential Trump has changed the landscape for America.  It’s up to each individual American to see the glass as half full or half empty.  To me America is becoming Great Again even with little help from the Dems that have been trying to frame President Trump since before he was inaugurated.  

 

Stock markets hit all time highs under Obama too, 7000 to almost 20000......All time highs as well under other POTUSes during their tenures.

 

And it will be interesting to see what Durham finds, since Horowitz's report landed with the thud of a nothing burger.

 

Also, it's best if you quote me when addressing me.  I might miss an opportunity to defend myself otherwise.  Thanks. :D

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Also, it's best if you quote me when addressing me.  I might miss an opportunity to defend myself otherwise.  Thanks. :D

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited 6 minutes ago by Shabibilicious

 

My apologies, as always I’m doing too much.  Getting ready to trade.  Have a great day.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Side note:  Ltc. Vindman was indeed on the phone call.  He is a first hand "fact based" witness, plain and simple.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

As were the 4 CIA operatives who listened in.......took notes....got together after the call and came up with a document they all agreed on as substantive to the call.

 

Vindman also listened in and has expressed his thoughts/opinion......

 

Fortunately Trump released the document so we can all draw our own conclusions about the call......it's really pretty simple....    CL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

 

My apologies, as always I’m doing too much.  Getting ready to trade.  Have a great day.

 

No worries...break a leg Trader Joe.  :bagofmoney:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

As were the 4 CIA operatives who listened in.......took notes....got together after the call and came up with a document they all agreed on as substantive to the call.

 

Vindman also listened in and has expressed his thoughts/opinion......

 

Fortunately Trump released the document so we can all draw our own conclusions about the call......it's really pretty simple....    CL

 

:twothumbs:

 

GO RV, then BV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Fortunately Trump released the document so we can all draw our own conclusions about the call......it's really pretty simple.

 

Which document? You don't mean the edited version that was not the full transcript. How can you make a decision from a transcript the White House called "Not verbatim"? That's like trying to rebuild a transmission with missing parts.

 

B/A

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

Which document? You don't mean the edited version that was not the full transcript. How can you make a decision from a transcript the White House called "Not verbatim"? That's like trying to rebuild a transmission with missing parts.

 

B/A

 

 

Delusional........

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

Delusional........

 

What's delusional? A not verbatim transcript? CL I know you are a pretty smart guy and you seem to demostrate honesty and integrity. Are you saying the White House didn't say the transcript was "Not verbatim"?

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

"demonrat"?.....I rest my case.  :facepalm:

 

GO RV, then BV

You can rest all you want, you never had a case to rest on.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

 

What's delusional? A not verbatim transcript? CL I know you are a pretty smart guy and you seem to demostrate honesty and integrity. Are you saying the White House didn't say the transcript was "Not verbatim"?

 

B/A

 

The procedure used is the same procedure used for all calls of like importance....they don't record them for obvious reasons......and they use 4 individuals to attempt to get the most accurate accounting possible.  The 4 come to an agreement and the document is completed.  The public was given that document.....anyone that can read should be able to comprehend it.

CL 

.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.