Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:45 PM EST - 1/12/2020

1-12-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article quote:  "The contribution to achieving development and attracting foreign investment"   They don't attract much in the form of foreign investment at a program rate. The recent meetings at the CBI this week have clearly shown they are moving on with their monetary reform road map and that is to get reconstruction underway. The China deal with 100,000 barrels day to provide exactly that was just inked the other day.  ...I am fairly sure they are telling us they are effectively ready to get the show on the road...Will the UST, WB, IMF, BIS and WTO be looking for them to do so I would say absolutely they are...It is all about the money, jobs, etc...imo! 

1-12-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   [Iraq's currency regained its footing after a few shaky days last week.  IQD/USD back to pre-crisis level at banks and money changers.  Thus far extent of capital flight seems limited- a good development for Iraqi people if it holds. Yes, back in compliance.  But will this period require another 90 days?

1-12-2020   Newshound Guru chattels    Trump said: "We have a lot of their money. There is $ 35 billion in an account."   My read / take is that Trump said that there is 35 billion dollars in an account belonging to Iraq. That does not mean to me that there is 35 trillion IQD in an account.

1-12-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    Article "Deputy:  The vote on amending the Financial Management Law will address the problem of the delay in approving the budge". ...they're basically telling you right now that they amended to finalize the Financial Management Law...What they're telling you is that the 2020 budget is most likely going to be applied to international currency so it has to adhere to international standards...they're telling you Iraq is going international with this 2020 budget...

1-12-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    The  table is about to be set. Trade deal inked with Iraq and China already, then the Cookie gets Icing next week with the USA and China trade deal too. I don't know for sure, but I have a strong feeling there is no coincidence's about these to events taking place now.  Even the CBI has told us they reduced the note count, they even show in their spread sheets on the Arabic side (per Delta) that they have paid for the recent new printing of money to the tune of approximately $190 million +- over the last year or so. There were and are videos...that showed the process of what they are doing with the large notes. They were and may still be destroying them...In the video they were not showing worn and torn notes. They were showing good quality 25k notes and in very large quantities. The CBI website shows in the Charts the reduction. Charts on that site are for international use and they are extremely accurate for many reasons too. (Reposted)

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

My Opinion:  $35 Billion US = 41.65 Trillion IQD. Here's some FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

If I remember correctly, back in 2010 it was rumored that we held 3.7-4.0 Trillion IQD, plus what the

Paris Club nations held, which totaled less than the US and was proportional to war costs.

Plus, it was rumored that the US negotiated $35/bbl for oil, that we would buy with the IQD we held.

If you recall The Future of Iraq Project (Bush-Cheny Plan), declassified in mid 2012, stated that the plan (and the Iraqi desire) was to return the IQD back to the Golden Dinar rate of $3.33. 

The Ministry of Finance used numerous amounts to see what was needed to meet reconstruction 

and development expenses. They found that $1.138/1 was too low, and that $3.25/1 was adequate.

So, at $3.25/1 IQD ... 3.7 T IQD = $12.025 T, plus we could buy oil at $35 and sell it at market rate.

If you recall, President Bush said that not one dime would be spent on the Iraqi war.

Also, CBI Gov. Shabibi who devised the plan to lift the three zeros indicated it would take 7-10 years

to complete. This would put it in the 2010-2013 range. Guess who messed up - Obama & Maliki.

They failed to sign the Status of Forces Agreement Bush had negotiated, then ISIS arose.

On January 20, 2009, our national debt stood at $10.6 trillion when Obama took office. By the end of 2009 it was $12.2 trillion, and by the end of 2010 it was over $14 Trillion. It looks like the FOP plan could have worked.

Just a few details from the past to contemplate...!  :salute:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2