Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

California Water Infected With Increasing Fecal Bacteria As Democrats Allow Homeless Crisis to Worsen

No candy we are making fun of the Democrats who preach taking care of people and then don’t provide their people the basic things like toilets.  And, for their non caring behavior they have have had their water supply compromised.  Pathetic leadership.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Has nothing to do with Trump. I was born there. Lived there most of life. It started years ago when the politicians passed laws to let people live in their personal cars. First and foremost, you can blame it on the weather. No place better. Secondly, the politicians. The genie is out of the bottle. People defecating on the street is REAL. The politicians will never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. I escaped in 2016.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, haden'sdad said:

let people live in their personal cars. First and foremost, you can blame it on the weather. No place better. Secondly, the politicians. The genie is out of the bottle. People defecating on the street is REAL. The politicians will never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. I escaped in 2016.

Where did you move to.  

I was there 6 months ago.  Homelessness is definitely a problem.  Parts of the major cities are filthy, disgusting, and dangerous.  I had homeless people begging me for money and when I didn’t respond they spit in my direction and cussed me out.  Not a Chamber of Commerce Moment.  It’s so sad because I loved visiting San Francisco and LA.  I may never go back.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

No candy we are making fun of the Democrats who preach taking care of people and then don’t provide their people the basic things like toilets.  And, for their non caring behavior they have have had their water supply compromised.  Pathetic leadership.  

:bravo:

Lived there for 60 years. Voted every election. Felt like I was banging my head against the wall.

I escaped there also in 16. Could not get out fast enough. They (Sacramento) have been on a down hill slide for a lot of years.

Until you have lived there and experienced the stupidity, a person has no right to criticize. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

:bravo:

Lived there for 60 years. Voted every election. Felt like I was banging my head against the wall.

I escaped there also in 16. Could not get out fast enough. They (Sacramento) have been on a down hill slide for a lot of years.

Until you have lived there and experienced the stupidity, a person has no right to criticize. 

In-laws live in Barstow. I’ve seen it. Guess what is the second State with the worst homeless problem? One guess!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Per this site  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/08/08/which-states-have-the-highest-levels-of-homelessness/

The highest rates of homelessness among states are in Hawaii (465 per 100,000), followed by New York (399) and California (367).

The lowest homeless counts per capita come in Mississippi (81 per 100,000), Indiana (94) and Kansas (94).

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Per this site  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/08/08/which-states-have-the-highest-levels-of-homelessness/

The highest rates of homelessness among states are in Hawaii (465 per 100,000), followed by New York (399) and California (367).

The lowest homeless counts per capita come in Mississippi (81 per 100,000), Indiana (94) and Kansas (94).

Yep New York. Go figure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Appears diaper caddieman wants to expand his "client' "base".

Image result for ubbi diaper caddy

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Sad enough to witness/experience potty mouths.

Even SADDER to witness/experience potty minds.

I fail to see how anyone here is, "Making fun of the homeless............." while accurately noting the real causes of the dire plight at least some of the homeless are experiencing.

Some, however, want to use the homelessness issues to further advance THEIR diabolical political agenda to impoverish individuals.

Fortunately, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is advancing The United States Of America Economy to aid in self responsibility and self effort exercised by THE INDIVIDUAL to meet THEIR OWN BASIC HUMAN NEEDS TO INCLUDE PROVIDING FOR ADEQUATE HOUSING.

UNFORTUNATELY, localized political agendas impoverish the individuals while maintaining insupportable high property values, high property taxes, AND lower net wage rates prohibiting the homeless from obtaining and maintaining sustainable human accommodations FOR THEMSELVES.

And so the human fecal material enters waterways to aid in expanding diaper caddieman's "client" "base".

Potty Minds.

Fortunately, the 2020 Presidential Election Results from November 3, 2020 are a mere two hundred ninety-six days away where all the diaper caddieman dispensers will simultaneously erupt/explode (RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT (because it DOES) THEN DUCK AND COVER EVERYBODAE'!!!) when The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is reelected as the President Of The United States Of America THROUGH 2024.

Like he SHOULD AND REALLY MUST BE.

I don't see The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump or those voting for him, "Making fun of the homeless............." while denouncing the political agendas and those promoting THOSE political agendas impoverishing individuals to homelessness WHILE THEY BLAME CONTEMPT OF THE HOMELESS ON LIKE MINDED True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump voters.

Potty Minds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/12/2020 at 8:54 PM, Pitcher said:

Where did you move to.  

I was there 6 months ago.  Homelessness is definitely a problem.  Parts of the major cities are filthy, disgusting, and dangerous.  I had homeless people begging me for money and when I didn’t respond they spit in my direction and cussed me out.  Not a Chamber of Commerce Moment.  It’s so sad because I loved visiting San Francisco and LA.  I may never go back.  

South Carolina 😃😃😃

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1