Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:23 PM CST - 1/11/2020

1-11-2020  *** Dinar News Flash ***  For the second time in a week President Trump speaks about Iraq.  In last night's interview President Trump was asked, "Do you think Iraq should repay the American taxpayers for these bases...for what we've done there?"  His answer was very surprising.  President Trump revealed how much of Iraq's money the U.S. holds in an account.   You can watch the interview below...the question begins at the 14:22 mark.  

1-11-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff     ...they keep telling you a lot of post rate change items are inside the 2020 budget which links the 2020 budget to the rate change.  Now I want to stress to you budgets do not contain rates...they're linked to the rate.  The difference is if the 2020 budget was calculated at the old value it's calculated in trillions of dinar.  If the 2020 budget was calculated at the rate change it would be calculated in billions of dinar hence the deletion of the zeros transitioning from trillions to billions...

1-11-2020   Intel Guru  Delta   ...there is something I'd like to clear up here.  It's not the one or two days that they [ the CBI] is out of compliance [With the IMF 2% rule] that's a big deal and they have to start from scratch.  They [the IMF] go by monthly average.  So the monthly average has to be no more than 1213 [Market rate].  That's about the 2% compliance with 1190 [Official Rate]... [

1-11-2020   Intel Guru Frank26    ...[Guru] Walkingstick's banks are obeying the CBI and they're going to turn in all the 3 zeros [notes] they've got and they are going to get back the equivalent but not in new small category notes because they've already been delivered...

1-11-2020   Newshound Guru chattels  While I remain hopeful that some day there will be an increase in the value of the dinar, I am not optimistic in the near term. My usual optimism in the first quarter is suppressed by the same old issues and now the threat of war and / or economic sanctions.
:salute:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Added at 6:11 PM CST:

1-11-2020   Newshound Guru chattels   With all eyes on Iraq, it would be a mistake to lose sight of the consequences of how the US killing of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani on Jan. 3 is playing out in Israel and Gaza.

Read for more insight: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/01/israel-fret-us-pullout-iraq-hamas-iran-debt-soleimani-kill.html#ixzz6AgPiNs9T

• Upvote 1