Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Trump said, $35 billion dollars of their money. He didn’t said $35 billion dollars of their currency that equals 41.6 trillion IQD 

I believe he’s taking about $35 billion dollars from oil sales in a US account.

I don’t believe the US holds 41.6 trillion IQD 

jmho.

Thanks LB, you're right on at 41.65 Trillion IQD at $35 Billion US. 

If I remember correctly, back in 2010 it was rumored that we held 3.7-4.0 Trillion IQD, plus what the

Paris Club nations held, which totaled less than the US and was proportional to war costs.

Plus, it was rumored that the US negotiated $35/bbl for oil, that we would buy with the IQD we held.

If you recall The Future of Iraq Project (Bush-Cheny Plan), declassified in mid 2012, stated that the plan (and the Iraqi desire) was to return the IQD back to the Golden Dinar rate of $3.33. 

The Ministry of Finance used numerous amounts to see what was needed to meet reconstruction 

and development expenses. They found that $1.138/1 was too low, and that $3.25/1 was adequate.

So, at $3.25/1 IQD ... 3.7 T IQD = $12.025 T, plus we could buy oil at $35 and sell it at market rate.

If you recall, President Bush said that not one dime would be spent on the Iraqi war.

Also, CBI Gov. Shabibi who devised the plan to lift the three zeros indicated it would take 7-10 years

to complete. This would put it in the 2010-2013 range. Guess who messed up - Obama & Maliki.

They failed to sign the Status of Forces Agreement Bush had negotiated, then ISIS arose.

On January 20, 2009, it stood at $10.6 trillion when Obama took office. By the end of 2009 it was 

$12.2 trillion, and by the end of 2010 it was over $14 Trillion. Looks like the plan could have worked.

Just a few details from the past to contemplate...!  :salute:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Trump said, $35 billion dollars of their money. He didn’t said $35 billion dollars of their currency that equals 41.6 trillion IQD 

I believe he’s taking about $35 billion dollars from oil sales in a US account.

I don’t believe the US holds 41.6 trillion IQD 

jmho.

i think we need to remember trump in a previous interview was saying they owe trillions, possibly 3 trillion.....how much they hold is anyones guess but i bet you a revaluation of bank assets is part of the plan its not unusual for countries to do currency swap...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 1/12/2020 at 4:05 AM, GregHi said:

This right here is enough to tell me there will be an RI or RV in our future to some degree.. I can’t for sure say how long, or how much or how little but the US basically controls the IMF. I mean after all the US and IMF devalued the Dinar when Sadam invaded Kuwait. So for us to have this much of their money (140 Teillion Dinar equivalent), when the time is right, the US will be debt free..

exactly....when the time is right

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

If I remember correctly, back in 2010 it was rumored that we held 3.7-4.0 Trillion IQD, plus what the

Paris Club nations held, which totaled less than the US and was proportional to war costs.

Plus, it was rumored that the US negotiated $35/bbl for oil, that we would buy with the IQD we held.

If you recall The Future of Iraq Project (Bush-Cheny Plan), declassified in mid 2012, stated that the plan (and the Iraqi desire) was to return the IQD back to the Golden Dinar rate of $3.33. 

The Ministry of Finance used numerous amounts to see what was needed to meet reconstruction 

and development expenses. They found that $1.138/1 was too low, and that $3.25/1 was adequate.

So, at $3.25/1 IQD ... 3.7 T IQD = $12.025 T, plus we could buy oil at $35 and sell it at market rate.

If you recall, President Bush said that not one dime would be spent on the Iraqi war.

Also, CBI Gov. Shabibi who devised the plan to lift the three zeros indicated it would take 7-10 years

to complete. This would put it in the 2010-2013 range. Guess who messed up - Obama & Maliki.

They failed to sign the Status of Forces Agreement Bush had negotiated, then ISIS arose.

On January 20, 2009, it stood at $10.6 trillion when Obama took office. By the end of 2009 it was 

$12.2 trillion, and by the end of 2010 it was over $14 Trillion. Looks like the plan could have worked.

yep...lets not forget thats it not unsual countries to buy each others currency, and for the US any dinar at a. rate of 3.22 would be used for oil credits

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Ron, thank you for the detail information from the past. I agree with your comment 👍🏼

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, screwball said:

i think we need to remember trump in a previous interview was saying they owe trillions, possibly 3 trillion.....how much they hold is anyones guess but i bet you a revaluation of bank assets is part of the plan its not unusual for countries to do currency swap...

I think you are right, keeping the dinar as an asset for currency swap.!

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

9 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Ron, thank you for the detail information from the past. I agree with your comment 👍🏼

I would like to second Laid Back's statement  Ron. Great recap.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Ron , I like the info you posted, its most relevant !!!

Go RI   

Go RV

Go BIG

Go Belize

Go Around the World

• Upvote 2