Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 January 2020

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, BKD said:

Thanks Adam for the insightful post. Appreciate your thoughts and words on future events. We may have a minor setback but these things usually blow over quickly.

Interestingly enough, this may prove to not even be a setback. It could very well be a booster pack!

2 hours ago, MEP01 said:

There is a rumor that Suleimani quit smoking this past weekend.

omg :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

When it's over, I believe we will be in a far more favorable position to see the Iraqi currency skyrocket.

Yes, I said that word:  Skyrocket.

Just As Long As We’re Able To Get It In The End ! :o 

booty comin GIF

Hey Wait A Second ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

P.P.S. For anyone suffering from ChickenLittleSyndrome, here's some medication:

And Here’s Another Article From Today ...

Ignore The ‘Iraqi Sanctions’ Aspect Of It (Not Gonna Happen) - And Just Focus In On The Financial Fundamentals Of The Dinar ! ;)

LINK

Economist: Iraq reserves 62 billion dollars, 100 tons of gold, and 8 billion other currencies

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1444-696x43

16:16 - 08/01/2020

The economic expert, Saleh Al-Hammash, confirmed on Wednesday that the Iraqi reserves of the dollar amount to about 62 billion, while the reserves of gold amount to about 100 tons and nearly 8 billion dollars from the rest of the currencies.

Al-Hamash said to / the information /, that "Iraq has a reserve of currency and gold, which enables it to bypass the crisis in the event that Washington imposed sanctions on Iraq, provided the government adheres to some economic measures."

He added that "Iraq's reserves of the American currency are estimated at 62 billion dollars, while it possesses a reserve of gold estimated at 100 tons, and Turkish, Iranian, Syrian, Jordanian and Euro currencies of approximately 8 billion dollars."

He explained that "in the event that sanctions were taken on Iraq, the government requires some quick measures that revive the economy in addition to the existing reserves through which Iraq can bypass the crisis for more than three years," noting that "the first step requires searching for another market and partnerships with Russia and China." 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Thank you Adam for the update and yours and fellow DV’s comments. It was much appreciated.  When I first read your update and comments therein I wasn’t sure if you were referring that this conflict would either “ speed or impede”  the much awaited RV .. There’s not much anyone can do now but wait, pray and watch events unfold for the betterment of Iraq and it’s people .. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the Rocket Up the a** vid Thugs. LMAO😀😀😀😀😀

Poor Weegie Had No Idea When He Signed Up To Press The Launch Button On A ‘Go Fund Me’ Rocket To Uranus ! :o 

booty comin GIF

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Ignore The ‘Iraqi Sanctions’ Aspect Of It (Not Gonna Happen) - And Just Focus In On The Financial Fundamentals Of The Dinar ! ;)

LINK

Economist: Iraq reserves 62 billion dollars, 100 tons of gold, and 8 billion other currencies

The economic expert, Saleh Al-Hammash, confirmed on Wednesday that the Iraqi reserves of the dollar amount to about 62 billion, while the reserves of gold amount to about 100 tons and nearly 8 billion dollars from the rest of the currencies.

Al-Hamash said to / the information /, that "Iraq has a reserve of currency and gold, which enables it to bypass the crisis in the event that Washington imposed sanctions on Iraq, provided the government adheres to some economic measures."

He added that "Iraq's reserves of the American currency are estimated at 62 billion dollars, while it possesses a reserve of gold estimated at 100 tons, and Turkish, Iranian, Syrian, Jordanian and Euro currencies of approximately 8 billion dollars."

He explained that "in the event that sanctions were taken on Iraq, the government requires some quick measures that revive the economy in addition to the existing reserves through which Iraq can bypass the crisis for more than three years," noting that "the first step requires searching for another market and partnerships with Russia and China." 

Isn't all this wealth enough for them to revalue their currency?  If not, how much does it take?

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Isn't all this wealth enough for them to revalue their currency?  If not, how much does it take?

Be Careful What Ur Asking For - That’s How Weegie Got Roped Into The ‘Go Fund Me’ To Skyrocket Their Currency ! :o 

booty comin GIF

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

this. :twocents:

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

also this. :twothumbs:

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Be Careful What Ur Asking For - That’s How Weegie Got Roped Into The ‘Go Fund Me’ To Skyrocket Their Currency ! :o 

booty comin GIF

Buddy... I’m positive you can get a fourth roll on that gif!!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for the update Adam, Wishing you and all of DV, a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I can't believe its been 6 years this month since I became a member here, seems like yesterday...…..ok maybe not yesterday, but gees time :angel:

Sure have enjoyed the ride with you all, and I do apologize for not posting as much as I should, but life has gotten real busy, for the good. I send you all love, joy and happiness for this year and, maaaaayyyyybeeee we will see the end in 2020 to this journey in Dinar land :crossedfingers:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2