Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 January 2020

Adam Montana

Thank you Adam.  Great post.

Hey Adam,  do you remember that time you put out a post and said that the situation in Iraq was fluid.  Do you remember that you said when the situation was over the Iraq currency could SKYROCKET!!!!  

That was, Awesome!!!!

C9FC797B-8089-4FF8-AB70-F38C4E12B33A.gif.7925484be1b2ae4764965d5b4891c6c7.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Like it or not, the United States just influenced the timing and chances of a near future revalue on the Iraqi currency... but I don't believe the current events have altered the destination at all.”

I believe Trump just gave the people of Iraq the assurance that the US is not going to tolerate Iran taking over their country.  This is far from over imo, but the 3 things that I think Iraq needed to change to get an RV just got a whole lot better in my mind.  What are the 3 things?

1. A stable GOI, preferably one that answers to the Iraqi people instead of Iran

2.  Get rid of the corruption. The stealing of Iraqi funds through the Auctions

3.  Get Iran out of Iraq, mostly the militias but also the henchmen like Soleimani that have killed so many Iraqi people.  

Yes there are are other issues but those 3 big Issues have changed dramatically in the last 5 days. In my Opinion this is all good for the people of Iraq, Iran and for our Investment going higher.  Cooler heads and a walk back from the brink of all out war is a great thing.  

RV Sentiment,  Bullish

When,   Better than 5 days ago!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

Thanks Adam,

I am sure you brought some comfort and peace to some people who were or are very nervous over the  events going on right now.
I even was thinking when President Trump said, “you want us out of Iraq?” Then your going to have to pay us back for all the military bases we built!”  That Iraq would have to do a quick RV to pay for them. 😂😂😂😂

Have a blessed day everyone,
Desert Surfer

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

BTW, our stock market is responding very well to President Trumps Speech.  

I sat sat at my desk looking to play oil, gold, and short the Spy.  Wow, none of that worked.  As an experienced trader I have learned to trade what I see on the charts and not be influenced by my own prejudice.  After a few trades with next to nothing to show for my efforts I just waited and then got into TSLA after the Speech and had an awesome trade.  I also traded Stz.  Check em out on a 10 min chart above the 20 Ema.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I think Adam is right. We are in very, very fluid times. Things are changing, very fast. That means the outcome of this investment will be decided by political events, in the very near future...good or bad. No more years of "patient waiting". That's not Trump's style. Like him, or hate him, and I like him....President Trump makes things happen. That is a guarantee. Iraq won't be the same place a year from now. Neither will Iran.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3