On 2/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, Shedagal said:

So I had my 30 minute call with Bob yesterday - what a great guy.  Really sincerely reviewed my plans and assured me I was all set.  As for the charitable donation, he said the gifting letter would confirm 'intent to donate' at the purchase price.  I am still not convinced that will work, but what have we got to lose.   

I would highly recommend for anyone who is thinking about doing the seminar and having a call with Bob to do so.  He answered every question I had.

I went ahead and did two letter last week. Like you said what have we got to lose.

His video is called Navigating the IQD investment 2

Edited by jb4388

On 2/14/2020 at 3:31 PM, Shedagal said:

So I had my 30 minute call with Bob yesterday - what a great guy.  Really sincerely reviewed my plans and assured me I was all set.  As for the charitable donation, he said the gifting letter would confirm 'intent to donate' at the purchase price.  I am still not convinced that will work, but what have we got to lose.   

That's what I say.  But I'll point out that this is the same premise that Adam uses with OSI.  If you can gift your dinar to your corporation now at today's rate, then you can also do that with a charity or other legal entity.  Since I'm pretty sure Adam verified that six ways from Sunday, personally, I feel very confident we can also do that with a charity.  jmo

• Thanks 8

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

That's what I say.  But I'll point out that this is the same premise that Adam uses with OSI.  If you can gift your dinar to your corporation now at today's rate, then you can also do that with a charity or other legal entity.  Since I'm pretty sure Adam verified that six ways from Sunday, personally, I feel very confident we can also do that with a charity.  jmo

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Adam Montana said:

Lots of opinions lean that way - ordinary income.

OSI is much better than a Roth, but to each their own.

:twocents:

ANY time Uncle Sam says when, how, etc. that I can get my income leaves me uneasy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, olivesman said:

ANY time Uncle Sam says when, how, etc. that I can get my income leaves me uneasy.

YES, because when is the last time our dear Uncle truly said "I'm thinking about you this time" :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

YES, because when is the last time our dear Uncle truly said "I'm thinking about you this time" :lol: 

In my experience that would be a big fat NEVER!!!  I always complain, gripe, and *****, but I always PAY.  

A2F284E8-DD81-4D27-B2AF-1965DC28D8BB.gif.55dbabbf38f4e8c8c9bb0d85d61ef8f2.gif

2DEB5A12-CCF6-42C2-823D-2690E1C8B011.gif.151176791d3d67af585f7b84a8aa963d.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

53 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Pitcher, where did you get that pic of Lois Lerner?? I thought she resigned in disgrace from the

At the zoo. 😝 😝 😝 

• Haha 2