Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREITLING UPDATE

KristiD

i participated in Bob Adam's and Breitlings free tax planning webinar last night.  Breitling made several comments on the current situation. Globally, he said China is faltering and not likely to recover, that the BRICs threat is over with as Brazil and India have aligned with the US, and that the EU is collapsing as most of the countries are moving toward nationalism now with only France and Germany still pushing for globalism.  He believes that the US is gonna be on top for many, many more years.  When asked about the Iran situation, he said it is not hurting the chances of the RV, but if oil prices go up, it could delay it.  His thinking is that low oil prices will force Iraq to RV sooner simply because they need the money and the RV is the easiest way to get it (which makes sense to me so I agree).  And while he wasn't really clear about this, to me, he seemed to imply that the Iran situation needs to play out a bit more so the world know's which direction its going (i.e., are we going to war or not). I just posted the following which hopefully means that Iran is trying to de-escalate the situation. If this is accurate, then within a few days this Iran-US problem may be over with. Then BAM!, back on track for the RV and crisis averted!

And here's a BONUS tax tip I learned last night:  If you're NOT doing the OSI thing and plan to give money to charity, give them actual dinar POST/AFTER the RV.  Make sure you get a receipt from the charity in the amount of the USD value of the dinar you give them. With that receipt you should be able to deduct that against taxes you'll be paying on the dinar you cash in for yourself (and I think you can deduct up to 50% of your income in charitable contributions, tho I'm not sure if that's still the same for this year).  If you cash in the dinar yourself first and then give those USD to the charity, then you'll have to pay taxes on the gain. But if you give the charity the dinar, apparently you won't owe any taxes on the gain (and obviously, neither will the charity since they received the dianr post RV) and you still take the write off from the charitable contribution at the new, higher value.  I hadn't heard this before, so I would definitely double check that with your tax professional.  But I guess it seems right and could save those of us who are contributing to charities, a lot of money in taxes. So it's an important question to ask your tax person.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 7

19 hours ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Iraq will not approve monetary reform because corruption that is the hold up

Ah, but have you considered that the corrupt officials might try to push through the RV in order to appease the public?  Because that would be a huge positive for the people and might just placate the protestors enough that they quit pushing so hard to revamp the government.  Those corrupt peope officials don't want to lose their lucrative gigs and I am sure they are scheming hard to try to find a way to keep their positions.  Although I have not heard anyone else say this, I think it's at least a possibility.  Because that's how crooks are, they use anything they can find to help them continue their con. 

9 hours ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

@KristiD I listened to Breitling audio on YouTube the other night. My impression from Bob was that you had to be there in person to attend the seminar/webinar. Was that the case or you could join from anywhere?

You can join from anywhere (I'm in South America).  Due to Bob's health issues, now they're doing it online in webinars instead of local events.  You can call in on your phone or participate online like I did (if you do it online, just be sure that once you're signed in you go tools/settings and pick "use computer audio" because I couldn't hear it at first).  Listen to the end of Breitling's last audio and he gives you the website where you can go and sign up for one of the webinars (and they're free).  They are limited to 100 people each and the first 5 were filled up pretty quickly,  but they will be adding more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

Ah, but have you considered that the corrupt officials might try to push through the RV in order to appease the public?  Because that would be a huge positive for the people and might just placate the protestors enough that they quit pushing so hard to revamp the government.  Those corrupt peope officials don't want to lose their lucrative gigs and I am sure they are scheming hard to try to find a way to keep their positions.  Although I have not heard anyone else say this, I think it's at least a possibility.  Because that's how crooks are, they use anything they can find to help them continue their con. 

You can join from anywhere (I'm in South America).  Due to Bob's health issues, now they're doing it online in webinars instead of local events.  You can call in on your phone or participate online like I did (if you do it online, just be sure that once you're signed in you go tools/settings and pick "use computer audio" because I couldn't hear it at first).  Listen to the end of Breitling's last audio and he gives you the website where you can go and sign up for one of the webinars (and they're free).  They are limited to 100 people each and the first 5 were filled up pretty quickly,  but they will be adding more.

KristiD....IMO there is so much money at stake I think they will do everything except monetary reform.  I also think that's why Iran is pushing so hard because they are receiving some of that money too.  I hope I am wrong Ive been in this longer than most

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

Yeah I went to the site and saw all of them are booked. I'll reach out to him to see when he may do some more. I've been hoping he would do something like this. Thanks

23 hours ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Thanks Kristi IMO we are now a couple years away.  Iraq will not approve monetary reform because corruption that is the hold up

Hmmm....A couple of years you say.....

That'd be flabbergasting.....

I believe now with all these major screwups lining up ( and not knowing what happens in the future) we're 10/15 years away...at best...Hopefully I'm wrong and RV occurs tomorrow or within 2020....

Uncertainty is and has always been the keyword here, I'm sorry to say.....

• Upvote 2

On 1/8/2020 at 11:30 AM, 2fast4u2c said:

Thanks Kristi IMO we are now a couple years away.  Iraq will not approve monetary reform because corruption that is the hold up

This made me wonder, has there ever been a time in history where there wasn’t corruption in the GOI..? What about when their dinar had a high value, like over $3.00? 
I seriously doubt that their corruption can be eliminated in a couple of years, it’s like a way of life for them. I really hope the RV is not dependent on totally eliminating corruption..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Half....the RV is dependent on monetary reform, however the corruption IMO will not allow monetary reform...I hope I am wrong

If you truly believe that why would you invest in Dinar? If I thought it was 10-15years out I definitely would be checking the site that often. 

4 minutes ago, nfire said:

If you truly believe that why would you invest in Dinar? If I thought it was 10-15years out I definitely would be checking the site that often. 

Nfire….you sound upset but Ive been in this a long time.  This is not my only investment so yes I do keep tabs on it.

These are only my opinions

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jscrossroads said:

Corruption is in their blood over there. Can you think of any time in their history that there hasn't been corruption?  I think the key is that they get it down to a tolerable level, it will never  be completely eradicated.

Young generations now want to take it down...

I saw a fantastic report yesterday on Italian TV  where a woman journalist interviewed lots of young folks in Baghdad and the stories they were telling her would simply freeze your blood and heart.....Those People ( the large majority at least) don't have anything ....They know and they say Iraq is rich but bad / terrible govt's and corruption always prevented normal folks to even try and touch the surface of that wealth...

They want basic services, a decent education, health-care, the chance of getting a job in the not so distant future.....Doesn't sound like crazy requests really.....

The plight they had to go through with the last repression ( Dec.2019)  from PTB are un-imaginable.....People getting taken away by police / special forces just for protesting  and / or for being found , even at night while sleeping, at sites where people would protest during daytime...Then getting tortured, some murdered and doesn't matter at all  the age and if you're male or female....Some were put on fire on the spot where they were found or thrown out of tops of buildings..........

The good thing ( apparently)  is that this last generation of protesters ( age 15-25-30 roughly) is passing over religion lines and also ethnic lines...They sound determined to change things in their Country

I admit I was admired and moved last night while watching  that report...

Wishing them all the best

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nfire said:

President elect Davis and DThug are a couple of reasons for me why I'll keep holding on to this Dinar thing I think going 10 years now.....oh yeah, and whiskey helps too lol :drunk::facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2