Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:55 AM CST - 1/07/2020

1-7-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   First of all I have been telling everyone for years now that without the elimination of Iranian influence in Iraq there would be no RV...I also said the US was plotting a way to get them out of Iraq... They have plan and so be patient and watch it unfold...I know it may seem gloomy at times but hang in there...Don't give up now. 

1-7-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ...There is no reinstatement.  No RV or RI.  Not how monetary policy works.   Under the current conditions, things are beginning to deteriorate as a result of the backlash from US military efforts to eliminate Iranian general Soleimani.  Parliament wants US troops out, the US has threatened economic consequences and as a result the exchange rate is deteriorating No currency reform is in the near future. Iraq also fears the loss of economic activities and investment.  Sit back and relax we are going to have to be patient and wait this out.

Kapereoni is a smart guy and definitely has some good insights, but I feel he is a bit unrealistic in his gloomy scenario regarding No Reinstatement or Re-Value ... there is too much evidence that Iraqs intention is to increase the value of their currency - when and by how much is the big question. below is today's Market rate, and it has slightly exceeded the 2% parameter, but the CBI clearly stated that they can easily control the Market Rate. So, today they held a Double Auction (you can see them in the Iraq & Dinar News Forum here in DV)..! :) RON

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 1-7-2020)
1221.509 IQD to 1 USD

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Nope the Iraqi Parliament passed a non binding resolution for foreign fighters to leave Iraq. Presumably the US and Iran . Non binding ... translation there is no way to force anyone out with whom the GOI  has an agreement to be there. The good news is those who brought the measure and who voted for it, have now identified who is sympathetic to the Iranians. The caveat is some may have voted for it since they are presently feeling the pressure of Iran's thumb upon them, via the Iranian proxy armies the PMU of PMF. Fear and intimidation are significant portions of a ME country's hold on power.  

• Upvote 5

I don't know what Kap's issues are but he has been really negative as of late.  All pro float and all anti RV.  I know that is what he stated for a long time.  But all the negative is getting a little monotonous.  I"m not doggin on him but at least stop raining on the parade.

SR

• Upvote 5