Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican Announces Resolution To End Impeachment, Shutdown Pelosi's Obstruction Strategy

On 1/6/2020 at 5:44 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Let Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo and the rest of Trump's handlers testify to exonerate him and end this fiasco once and for all......I'm stunned he's not demanding they testify on his behalf, in fact.  Innocent men have nothing to hide.  Easy peasy.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Well we all know by now that the articles have been walked over to the Senate, so impeachment is done. What is also done is Pelosi and Congresses ability to add more evidence. If they had hints more evidence was out there Schiff should have told Nancy, and Nancy should not have passed the articles of impeachment till their investigation was finished. What is ridiculous is Schumer saying that if The Republican Controlled Senate will not allow anymore witnesses or evidence then there is a cover up. The Congress and Shifty Schiff show did not allow POTUS, or the Republican Congress people to have any witnesses during the Congressional Grand Jury, which is what a Impeachment Hearing is. So what is the Dem Caucus in the House trying to cover up ? Schumer's logic should apply here correct? What is good for the Dems should be good for the Repubs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Perhaps.....heck, he might end up being the only pOTUS to get impeached more than once.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Sounds like a democrat abuse of power to me . Something you may be ok with as long as it comes from the Dems. Perhaps Trump, though President, can sue the Congress or individual Congress persons for slander. Possibly for providing false testimony to Congress ... Schiffs testimony where he recited a fake version of the "Call" transcript . Perhaps the DOJ can try Schiff for false testimony .Ya hear me ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Here is a joke for you guys. Some may like it, some may not.  Its just a joke. 

A limo driver was driving along a Virginia country road at dusk and ran into a cow, killing it. He left his customer in the car and went up to the homestead and knocked on the door. Six hours later he came back. What did those people do to you the customer asked ? Your tux is all disheveled, your hair is flipped in different directions . I think you are missing a tooth. And your arm may be broken.  You are in no shape to drive. What did you say to make them do this to you ? In a little inebriated tone he said : I walked up, knocked on the door. The Farmer opened the door and I said: I am Nancy Pelosi's driver,  and I just killed the old cow. The Farmer then gave me a bear hug. The wife opened a bottle of their best multi grain "shine" . And I think I am now married to  their daughter. :bravo: :lmao::backflip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/19/2020 at 12:30 AM, new york kevin said:

Sounds like a democrat abuse of power to me . Something you may be ok with as long as it comes from the Dems. Perhaps Trump, though President, can sue the Congress or individual Congress persons for slander. Possibly for providing false testimony to Congress ... Schiffs testimony where he recited a fake version of the "Call" transcript . Perhaps the DOJ can try Schiff for false testimony .Ya hear me ?

Hear ya....of course everytime Trump tweets name calling, such as, "shifty" "crazy" "loser", the list goes on and on, for the entire world to see and shake their heads at, embarrassed for us, Trump loses any chance of suing for slander.  Ya hear me?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On January 18, 2020 at 10:30 PM, new york kevin said:

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hear ya....of course everytime Trump tweets name calling, such as, "shifty" "crazy" "loser", the list goes on and on, for the entire world to see and shake their heads at, embarrassed for us, Trump loses any chance of suing for slander.  Ya hear me?

GO RV, then BV 

Your answer does not address NYK's statement. 

But yes, it is embarrassing to see how our Media and Politicians treat our president. 

Never gave him a chance from the get go. No wonder the world sees us as they do. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs its really more like ... if ya don't want nothin don't start nothin . Trump is breaking all past political culture norms. No longer can the Dems insult and accuse Repubs of xyz irregularities/crimes and not be held to the same standard the Dems lay down for Repubs . Which is the true American way. If its bad for me its bad for you too. Until Trump , is has not been that way. Treat Trump fair and he will treat you fair while he looks through whats good for America and Americans type glasses. Punch him in the face and he will defend himself/us with a 1, 2, 3, 4 combo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Shabs, I believe they use to call that respect. The Dems and Libs have never shown this POTUS much if any respect.  Bush played their brand of ball and was left alone. Trump don't play like that. If we are all honest with ourselves the Dems have been waiting to impeach a Republican Pres since WJC got it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Shabs, I believe they use to call that respect. The Dems and Libs have never shown this POTUS much if any respect.  Bush played their brand of ball and was left alone. Trump don't play like that. If we are all honest with ourselves the Dems have been waiting to impeach a Republican Pres since WJC got it. 

Of this much I must concur......Trump is most definitely the epitome of what it means to be a true Republican, through and through....no question about it.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Of this much I must concur......Trump is most definitely the epitome of what it means to be a true Republican, through and through....no question about it.

GO RV, then BV

I looked up the definition of what it means to be a Republican. 

Trump isn't quite there yet but he is close. 

• Thanks 2