Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Early Morning Guru Opinions @ 8:50 AM CST - 1/04/2020

1-4-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  ...we found that the currency supply decreased by 975% real close and the CBI clearly shows charts to prove they did in fact did do it. By decreasing  the money supply (note count) the common denominator is a value increase based of supply and demand. They will have a liquidity issue going forward if they don't raise the rate soon...The reduction in currency wasn't found until around the 23rd - 26th era December 2019, but it was in fact reported to have occurred on 12/08/2019 by the CBI and whereby, the movement of that money value from the reduction in currency showed up around on the commercial side of banking on 12/29/2019 real close. imo.  So, we can see that timing is of extreme importance now. With normal accounting behaviors, this time is very sensitive. I have a very good feeling about the window we are in.

1-3-2020   Newshound Guru chattels   I do think that Iraq needs greater buying power because they are an import nation. Greater value for the dinar improves their buying power, but I have never thought that Iraq could successfully unilaterally declare a value to their currency. For their currency to be worth more in the marketplace with imports then other nations must accept that value for the dinar. I could certainly be wrong.
:salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2