Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRGC Imploding

Half Crazy Runner

wylie coyote always did the stupidest shite , but you 've got to admire him for it ,he's inventive and he doesn't give up .  The news about the debacle in the ME is hard to figure out , what with the biased murky news that is available to us . I believe this is a watershed moment ,good against bad in its most elemental form . Greed and a lust for power against what is good and fair . There is no question that a revalue of the dinar is a good thing as it will spread the wealth around ,and not into the pockets of individuals that don't believe , or are unable to believe ,in the golden rule . We have God on our side .and he's the best and most powerful ally of all .

• Like 4

Oh the Irony of it all......Killed by and American Missle from and American Drone and driven to his last resting place in the Back of an American Pickup Truck....A Chevy no less.

America Gets Last Laugh After Seeing THIS At Soleimani’s Funeral

https://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2020/01/06/america-gets-last-laugh-after-seeing-this-at-soleimanis-funeral/

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Oh the Irony of it all......Killed by and American Missle from and American Drone and driven to his last resting place in the Back of an American Pickup Truck....A Chevy no less.

https://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2020/01/06/america-gets-last-laugh-after-seeing-this-at-soleimanis-funeral/

Karsten

I'm sure there was lots of room in that Chevy pickup after we pretty much demolished his body!

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Listening to this I could have sworn I was listening to schiff or schumer......or any number in the Lame Stream Media with in the US.

Karsten

But of course Karsten.  If it comes from the Communist News Network it's got anti-Trump and Trump haters and those with Trump Derangement Syndrome written all over it.  However if it comes from @DinarThug and our very own Clowny News Nutwork(yes this was intentionally spelled NUTWORK)  then we know it's gotta be goooooooddddddddd. :jester:

SR

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Listening to this I could have sworn I was listening to schiff or schumer......or any number in the Lame Stream Media with in the US.

Karsten

Oh yes!  Definitely!  President Trump needs to apologize to Iran.

Absolutely!  Posa-tootly!

This man speaks so nicely and calmly, but what he says is garbage.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Humm.....I suppose pelosi and the Liberals will just Chalk this up as Collateral Damage. 

Just so happens the Airliner taking off from Tehran with 176 passenger (63 Canadians) just happens to crash in the middle of a Missile Attack on the US Base.........Okay

Iran refuses to hand over airliner's black box: report

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-refuses-give-black-box-ukrainian-plane-boeing-tehran-crash?fbclid=IwAR3ybDjLiwVszYm3ss6mB-TB9SdK-YiJay3JTXQYa1GlIYstzepHBj_vN34

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Karsten said:

Iran refuses to hand over airliner's black box: report

Something fishy is going on here.  Some are saying that Iran shot it down, but others are saying it's a cover up.  And there do seem to be are some anomalies at the crash site.  I don't think we have enough info yet to really know, but I'm keeping my eye on it.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

but others are saying it's a cover up. 

I don’t think so

here in Canada names pictures where from job school etc

many 1 hour south of me

putting out a lot of personal details on them to be a cover up

including children 

just saying what on news here

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2