Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRGC Imploding

Half Crazy Runner

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yes Floridian, Kim Clement has had my attention for a long time. I grew up believing in words of knowledge and then I pretty much gave up on that..... He’s been so right on major things that it has had me believing again. 

He also says there will be a break in the “financial system”.... I’m thinking this means everything.... gold, oil, silver.... banks going down for temporary outages... then when it reboots back up there will be major revaluations in asset prices and currencies. All on a level playing field suddenly, bridged by the internet of value where we can transact across borders in seconds. 

It’s coming.... gonna be scary for a bit but those that are positioned well will be the head not the tail anymore. 

We will have to help a lot of our neighbors and family and friends 

Kim Clement had other financial prophecies on wealth accumulation, such as 'The Big E' and Firepoint (you can probably find those on Youtube). The dinar was not his main focus, but he had more response to his prophecy on dinar.  He said he only owed a bit that had been given to him.  He did say to get out as soon as it increased in value.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Had to get back to you on this. My first girl friend was a blonde and she was as smart as a wipe. We were freshman in high school and to this day she is HOT. She looks to be in her 30s.

Great person and funny as hell, retired high school teacher. So I am not falling for the blonde thing. 

Chuck, your wife is a saint . . . LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Well I think the crap is just about to hit the fan if this is true....3 Iranian leads in as many days..

BREAKING: US Drones Take Out Shibl al Zaidi – Leader of Iranian Backed Shiite Militia Group North of Baghdad in Taji, Iraq....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-us-drones-take-out-shibl-al-saydi-leader-of-iranian-backed-shiite-militia-group-north-of-baghdad-in-taji-iraq/

Now here is my thinking and I lived through the 1st Tehran deal back in 1979.....Before the Revolt they were just sorta strange people to party with. They liked White Girls and the parties were just weird....I didn't hang out much way back then.

Fast forward to after Tehran, the Revolt and taking the Embassy things turned ugly in this little town and the (Back Then) Iranian Students got Ugly/....It wasn't pretty and the Football Team put a pretty bad beat down on the Local Revolt. 

Fast Forward so 40 years and the Iranian people want back what they gave up....Freedom that was taken from them back then. The Iraqi's people....same thing they are fed up with the Corruption and if they fight back they can beat it all and take both Iran and Iraq back.

They can take there countries back and make them what they were once upon a time.

The Kicker....We in America are Screwed....there is no way to rid Our Country of these people that are demanding to make America what they demand....No one will stand up and say no, No one wants to fight back.....People have forgotten what it was to be a Proud American. People have forgotten what Their GrandFathers, Fathers and Brothers dead for.....People have become Sheeple, Complainant, Complacent.....

Just maybe Iraq and Iran can get their Countries back but I see about 3% of Americans going all in to rid this country of the Vermin in DC and the Muslim culture.

They are here and they don't like you or me in the least. They are not here like so many years ago to study. learn and party.....They are here in the US to Dominant and take contol

Okay, rant off....

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Kim Clement had other financial prophecies on wealth accumulation, such as 'The Big E' and Firepoint (you can probably find those on Youtube). The dinar was not his main focus, but he had more response to his prophecy on dinar.  He said he only owed a bit that had been given to him.  He did say to get out as soon as it increased in value.

That’s the plan! Jump out of Dinar and into precious metals, farmland, crypto, debt free.... help others as best we can

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Had to get back to you on this. My first girl friend was a blonde and she was as smart as a wipe. We were freshman in high school and to this day she is HOT. She looks to be in her 30s.

Great person and funny as hell, retired high school teacher. So I am not falling for the blonde thing. 

OK I can go with that. This is only a test.

See the source image

Starr

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Floridian said:

“The Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.”

There is a prophecy given that will illuminate our understanding. On July 18, 2015, further prophetic insight was given connected to the “Dinar” indicating system change and prayers heard from unusual regions and as a result, prosperity for God’s people from places they least expect it:

The Spirit of God is speaking now over the region of Iraq, over the region of Iran, over the regions of the Middle East and southern Asia. I am speaking that I may release resources, and there will be a grave surrender that will take place in the months to come. I want to free you, every one of you, My people, to be able to stretch out their hand to the lonely, to the hungry, to the poor, and feed them and clothe them. This is My desire,” says the Lord.

“Therefore, there shall be a break in the financial system in the Middle East, the Dinar.” God said, “When things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth and I shall free them up. There shall be a prosperity in a place where you least expect it. The prayers of My people in Iran and the prayers of My Christian people that have come forth from Iraq and from Palestine – yes Palestine – and even those regions, I will hear their prayers and I will do something marvelous and will affect this nation,” says the Lord. “You put your hand in the hand of Iran? I say to you, I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran,” says the Lord, “and I will free up My people.”

I remember when the Dow hit 20,000 and we were all so excited.  That was 3 years ago this month.  Now the Dow is pushing 29,000 and likely (hopefully) will continue to go up.  I'd feel better about the prophesy if he'd said 30,000.  Sigh...

On the other hand, that part about getting America out of Iran makes a lot of sense now.  We have the Deep State in the US that has been funding Iran's terrorism and supposedly people like John Kerry telling them to just hold on until 2020 when the Dems take back the White House.  But With Trump taking a stand now, and Rouhani losing his top leader Soleimani, to me, chances look good that his people will give finally succeed in ousting him this year.  And I trust Trump and believe him when he says he doesn't want to be involved in other countries' business, unless he thinks he must do so in order to protect Americans.  So if Iran (and Iraq) elect new, less corrupt governments that are not looking to take over the world and threaten the US/Americans, I believe Trump will support them and stay out of their affairs.  And that will fulfill this part of Kim's prophecy.  I sure hope that happens and that the RV is part of it in Iraq.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:51 AM, King Bean said:

Those 3 guys better be in hiding right now. Look at how Iran responded last month when people protested to a simple price increase in gasoline. Their military shot protesters. It will take a massive movement by Iran citizens. Anything else will result in thousands of deaths. We can only hope their citizens have the resolve.

This is exactly what happens when the citizens are disarmed.

USA take note as to why Dems want us disarmed.

How do you spell RELIEF?  AK-47.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Trump Eliminates Some Of World’s Top Terrorists In Just A Few Months

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/03/trump-terrorists-soleimani-baghdadi-killed/?fbclid=IwAR1SbP7ojd830sMD2lc4unWImeFJlnwbarmbZzGhzdGZmnqsvIbwUX8JvbM

obama has to be fuming....His Brotherhood is dropping off.

President Trump has ordered the obliteration of the following terrorists since October:

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi
Abu Hassan al-Muhajir
Qasem Soleimani
Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and....
Yabba dabba-Doo!

Karsten

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On 1/3/2020 at 11:14 AM, Floridian said:

Kim prophesied about a future leader of America, and he stated, “I heard gold. I wasn’t sure if this was attached to his name. He will restore the fortunes in this nation because of his brilliance.” Kim went on to say, “This man will throttle the enemies of Israel.”  (February 22, 2014)

This prophecy was declared one year and 4 months before a political outsider, Donald Trump declared, his candidacy in June of 2015.  . Trump subsequently, in a shocking turn of events, came out of nowhere to win the presidential election in November 2016. Fascinatingly, President Trump’s branding for all his properties and assets utilizes gold, a prophetic clue given in code three years ago.

On November 22, 2013, another piece to the prophetic puzzle was declared by Kim:

“The Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.”

There is a prophecy given that will illuminate our understanding. On July 18, 2015, further prophetic insight was given connected to the “Dinar” indicating system change and prayers heard from unusual regions and as a result, prosperity for God’s people from places they least expect it:

The Spirit of God is speaking now over the region of Iraq, over the region of Iran, over the regions of the Middle East and southern Asia. I am speaking that I may release resources, and there will be a grave surrender that will take place in the months to come. I want to free you, every one of you, My people, to be able to stretch out their hand to the lonely, to the hungry, to the poor, and feed them and clothe them. This is My desire,” says the Lord.

“Therefore, there shall be a break in the financial system in the Middle East, the Dinar.” God said, “When things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth and I shall free them up. There shall be a prosperity in a place where you least expect it. The prayers of My people in Iran and the prayers of My Christian people that have come forth from Iraq and from Palestine – yes Palestine – and even those regions, I will hear their prayers and I will do something marvelous and will affect this nation,” says the Lord. “You put your hand in the hand of Iran? I say to you, I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran,” says the Lord, “and I will free up My people.”

https://www.openheaven.com/forums/topic/trump-dow-20000-and-the-dinar-kim-clements-prophecies-from-a-place/

What do you guys think of the statement here " I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran" ?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Could it have been the Obama administration, Obama, Hillarious,  and Biden were pretty embed into Iran. 

Aaahhhh! Food for thought there CF!

I totally believe Kim Clement's prophesy,

Think about that for a minute, kinda blows my mind that we are witnessing this together, right now. I refer to the continued unfolding of the prophesy.

By the way, thank you Floridian for posting these prophesies. I have enjoyed reading them, listened to them years ago too.. .

Edited by wealthhound
Added text
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Think about that for a minute, kinda blows my mind that we are witnessing this together, right now. I refer to the continued unfolding of the prophesy.

I know what you mean. It seems to be unfolding just like he said. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

By the way, thank you Floridian for posting these prophesies. I have enjoyed reading them, listened to them years ago too.. .

Having followed Kim for years as he was a minister of the Gospel, I know he would be pleased that people were receiving the prophecies.  But he would be more concerned about them recognizing the Source ( I know you do, wealthound) and being inspired to seek God and get wisdom and direction for their life.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, wealthhound said:

What do you guys think of the statement here " I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran" ?

I actually addressed this in my post above but I guess you didn't see it.  Below is what I said.

23 hours ago, KristiD said:

On the other hand, that part about getting America out of Iran makes a lot of sense now.  We have the Deep State in the US that has been funding Iran's terrorism and supposedly people like John Kerry telling them to just hold on until 2020 when the Dems take back the White House.  But With Trump taking a stand now, and Rouhani losing his top leader Soleimani, to me, chances look good that his people will give finally succeed in ousting him this year.  And I trust Trump and believe him when he says he doesn't want to be involved in other countries' business, unless he thinks he must do so in order to protect Americans.  So if Iran (and Iraq) elect new, less corrupt governments that are not looking to take over the world and threaten the US/Americans, I believe Trump will support system" rel="">support them and stay out of their affairs.  And that will fulfill this part of Kim's prophecy.  I sure hope that happens and that the RV is part of it in Iraq.

• Upvote 7

On 1/3/2020 at 5:09 PM, DinarThug said:

BJinMontreal

• ACME is the Best!!!
  • BJinMontreal
  • Members

Yo Snap - Is That U BJ ? :blink: 

And Did U Happen To Get The ACME ‘Boulder Proof’ Umbrella That I Sent U For Christmas ? :o 

sad wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

I Really Do Think That Pink Is Ur Color ...

:D  :D  :D 

I did ... but sadly it worked as well as my get away wings ...

tumblr_mpry4iRXhe1qzysl7o1_500.gif

• Haha 9