Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Tweets Predicting Obama Would Start A War With Iran To Get Reelected Are Coming Back To Haunt Him

War is a terrible road to go down no matter who is in the Oval Office.  That doesn't mean we don't stop terrorist groups from doing their deeds because we are afraid it might lead to war.  We don't let countries generals and regimes , hell bent on destroying the ME,  take over other countries and try to chase the USA out of the region  even though it might lead to war.  A president should definitely not consider whether we go to war based on the chances of betting re-elected. 

We go to war based on the need for stopping bad governments and other entities from doing bad things to other people when all others means to resolve the issues have failed.  A preemptive strike is sometime what is needed to send a clear and concise message to an entity, that has struck once and plans to strike again, that we are not afraid to step up to the plate, take a stand and go down that road to war.  But be sure, that I believe, if we go down that road it's because the enemy has forced us to.  We do not go down it with happiness, eagerness or voluntarily. 

I say this as one, who like many others on this board, who has been to other side of the pond a few times and do not like war.  But I see the necessity for war to always be and option as both a deterrent and a ways to stop atrocities from happening.  We are all humans living on this planet together.  War will always be on the horizon and be inevitable as long as humans exist.  

That's my opinion though.  I could be wrong.  But history says I am not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, cranman said:

War is a terrible road to go down no matter who is in the Oval Office.  That doesn't mean we don't stop terrorist groups from doing their deeds because we are afraid it might lead to war.  We don't let countries generals and regimes , hell bent on destroying the ME,  take over other countries and try to chase the USA out of the region  even though it might lead to war.  A president should definitely not consider whether we go to war based on the chances of betting re-elected. 

We go to war based on the need for stopping bad governments and other entities from doing bad things to other people when all others means to resolve the issues have failed.  A preemptive strike is sometime what is needed to send a clear and concise message to an entity, that has struck once and plans to strike again, that we are not afraid to step up to the plate, take a stand and go down that road to war.  But be sure, that I believe, if we go down that road it's because the enemy has forced us to.  We do not go down it with happiness, eagerness or voluntarily. 

I say this as one, who like many others on this board, who has been to other side of the pond a few times and do not like war.  But I see the necessity for war to always be and option as both a deterrent and a ways to stop atrocities from happening.  We are all humans living on this planet together.  War will always be on the horizon and be inevitable as long as humans exist.  

One of the best heartfelt and reasoning post that I have read in a long time.  The US has always been ready, willing and able when evil looks us in the eye and threatens.  We stay strong because we don't back down and run scared of what might happen but defend what may happen.

Thank you for reminding us, thank you for your post that all of us should claim in our hearts.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Hooah...agree with all!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

One of the best heartfelt and reasoning post that I have read in a long time.  The US has always been ready, willing and able when evil looks us in the eye and threatens.  We stay strong because we don't back down and run scared of what might happen but defend what may happen.

Thank you for reminding us, thank you for your post that all of us should claim in our hearts.

Thank you for the kind words.  Have a great day!

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:05 AM, yota691 said:

Aren’t you glad your mother didn’t abort you?#democrat #donkey#President #kill#murder#enemies #republican #patriot #conservatives #abortion#Isis#middleeast#war#brave#children#babies#infants#born#birth#sin#prochoice#prolife#

DEMOCRATS

Brave enough to kill our unborn children, just not brave enough to kill our enemies, AND broadcast THEIR PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome AND Progressive Senseless :bs:) ALL in THEIR "self" "styled" False Narrative, Fake Media, AND False Flag Free (vulgar) Speech AS AN "undeniable" "right".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

DEMOCRATS

Brave enough to kill our unborn children, just not brave enough to kill our enemies, AND broadcast THEIR PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome AND Progressive Senseless :bs:) ALL in THEIR "self" "styled" False Narrative, Fake Media, AND False Flag Free (vulgar) Speech AS AN "undeniable" "right".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Same as you just practiced your "undeniable" "right" to (vulgar) Speech.  

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:    :facepalm3:

:shakehead:      :shakehead:      :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

• 2 weeks later...