Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:50 PM CST - 1/02/2020

1-2-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling  ...I've been getting emails of people asking me about the graph from the CBI...it shows the drop in currency...if you go back...what was the value? About $3.25...they had between 1 and a half to 2 billion notes in the market...that was the number that we needed to watch.   The chart that you guys are looking at is very important...there it is from the CBI...Look how much the currency has dropped. Here's what we don't know.  We don't know how many denominations are out in public.  In other words how many 25K notes.  How many 10K notes.  How many 5K notes.  So even though they say they've dropped the note count it doesn't give us enough information to determine how many dinar are out there.  But we can see they dropped the note count.  It's right there in front of you....(Post 1 of 2)... 

1-2-2020   Newshound Guru  Breitling   ...Every country on the planet that drops their note count what happens to the value of their currency?  It goes up...it's universal...they're [Iraq is] dropping their note count...when they drop their note count guess what?  The value of their currency goes up.  They're putting things in place.  The budget depends on investments because they're losing in the commodities market as far as the energy markets go.    So they're investing in the international markets.  And they're not gonna do that at a ten of a penny...that's what these guys are trying to tell you.  So all these indicators are in place.  It should make you very very happy...I couldn't be more excited...(Post 2 of 2)... 

1-2-2020    Newshound Guru Jeff  ...one of the more popular gurus...saying it's gonna change at the beginning of the year and the budget will be implemented at the beginning of the year.  I told you guys to be cautious with this type of information because this is over-hyped BS...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2