Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An American newspaper warns of a catastrophic situation if Iraq’s exception to sanctions on Iran ends

3n1

9 minutes ago, DoD said:

LMAO!!!! Does Iran actually have 80 million USD? If they do can you imagine what would happen to someone who actually tried to collect on that bounty....can’t you just hear the great ayatollah telling you “Trust Me”....

Didn't Obama give them billions in taxpayer money?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Didn't Obama give them billions in taxpayer money?

I was always confused by this. Was it their money that had been frozen, or our tax payer money ?

Either way it should not have been given, as they used it against us ....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slb said:

I was always confused by this. Was it their money that had been frozen, or our tax payer money ?

Either way it should not have been given, as they used it against us ....

I've heard both versions, but if it wasn't taxpayer money, why fly planeloads of cash to them in the middle of the night, in secret?

And did he really think no one was ever gonna find out? LOL LOL

• Thanks 1

Limited options for Iran to respond to the killing of Qassem Soleimani

- 16 Hours Have Passed

111-300x158.jpg

BAGHDAD - The Iranian Targets Bank is formed to respond to the killing of the commander of the Quds Force in the Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani, with an American raid at Baghdad airport at dawn on Friday, two levels, the first concerns military sites and the second relates to civilians.

The Iranian Supreme National Security Council vowed revenge "at the right time and place" for Soleimani's killing, describing the attack as "the largest strategic mistake of the United States in the West Asia region, and that the American administration will not easily escape the repercussions of its miscalculations."

The US embassy in the Green Zone, central Baghdad, is at the top of the list of targets that Tehran may plan to hit with missiles loyal to it. But the bombing of the embassy, which may have been emptied of any civilian presence now, will not be an objective equation for the killing of Soleimani, as the militias have repeatedly hit the headquarters of the American mission in Baghdad.

Iran, and the Iraqi militias allied to it, may look at other targets that enjoy greater moral value, but will not find much in its net, because most of the sites that American forces occupy part of in Iraq have been subjected to missile attacks.

Iran wants an influential target to avenge Soleimani, and perhaps you will not find any better than Ain Al-Asad base in Anbar, which has turned over the past two years into a large American camp that includes a runway adjusted according to standard specifications to be able to receive large aircraft.

But reaching Ain al-Assad will be fraught with perils, because this base is located in a tranquil environment for the United States, and perhaps you will not hesitate to provide assistance to protect it.

The ISIS occupation of large parts of Iraq in the summer of 2014 created a profound shift in the Sunni mood, transforming it from anti-Americanism to seeking alliance with it and benefiting from its presence to obtain rights from the Shiite majority.

And the American forces are welcomed by the people of Anbar, its politicians, and the elders of its tribes, which complicates Iran's mission to use the land of this province to strike the base of Ein Al-Assad.

Recently, there was a development that demonstrated that the United States enjoyed real friendships with the Sunni population in Anbar, as they helped provide information that led to the arrest of a leader in the popular crowd who was involved in coordinating a five-missile attack on Ain al-Assad base, causing no casualties.

This is the first time that the United States has arrested a person involved in targeting some of its interests in Iraq.

At the second level, there are a number of civilian targets that may be left to deal with the local militias and their associated assassination teams, similar to many similar actions that took place during the past three months, which witnessed widespread popular protests to demand the country's political decision from Iran be restored.

The list of civilian targets includes journalists, writers, activists, protesters, and anti-Iranian politicians in Iraq.

Shiite militia leaders in Iraq were quick to point out that "America's agents at home will not go unpunished." And "America's agents" is a common term in the political and militia circles loyal to Iran, and it means the anti-Tehran audience or demands for a balance of foreign relations between Iran and other countries.

Since the beginning of the popular protests in early October of last year, government forces and pro-Iranian militias have killed or arrested dozens of journalists, writers, activists, and demonstrators in the protest yards or in their homes, striking the wall with campaigns of internal and external condemnation of these attacks.

The militia loyal to Iran believes that activists and independent media outlets are more dangerous to its project in Iraq, because they are always calling for the restoration of their Iranian kidnapped decision, so they always put them on their list of concerns.

The Arabs

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 3

Lol - I Luv Some Of The Pictures Run By The Arab (And Most Of The Lame US) Media While Attempting To Depict Trump ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Trump: We spent two trillion dollars on military equipment ... We will use it against Iran without hesitation

image.php?token=a0260536b637ce99a95234f4e205c881&c=9288848&size=

5th January, 2020

President Donald Trump affirmed that the United States of America spent two trillion dollars on military equipment, indicating that he would use it against Iran without hesitation if the American forces were attacked again.

"The United States has just spent $ 2 trillion on military equipment, and we are the largest and best of the best in the world," Trump said in a Twitter Tweet.

"If Iran attacks an American base, or any American, we will send some of these new beautiful equipment on their way ... and without hesitation!"

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LINK

Bloomberg: After Soleimani's death, fear pervades Iran and the people do not want war

454959b7-51f4-4389-803c-348c4dfd8b0e_16x9_1200x676.PNG?format=jpeg&width=960

5th January, 2020

Bloomberg News published a report from inside Iran after the killing of Soleimani, in which she described the situation in Iran as fragile and that the people fear war and do not know the next step.

She said that the recent Iranian crackdown on the people has weakened nationalism, and there is now a barrier between the people and the regime.

In the details, the report says, Khamenei has promised revenge for the killing of Soleimani and thousands gathered in Tehran to watch the American flags burning, but the threat of retaliation and challenge after the assassination of their most prominent military men feared many Iranians. In the capital, the repercussions of the strike that toppled Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force, dominated issues of unrest and fear as the country's financial resources collapsed, as authorities struggled to contain civil unrest and US provocations.
We are in a small box

"It is a nervous situation, we are in a small box ready to explode," said Hussein, 44, sitting on a park bench in central Tehran with a newspaper. "I am afraid of a series of aggressive reactions that will drive the political and economic situation into more chaos and uncertainty." Ayatollah Ali Khamenei threatened "severe retaliation" for the killing of Soleimani by a US drone in Iraq, although what may follow is unclear. The report continues, US sanctions have damaged the Iranian economy and any form of war with the United States will not be sustainable for the Islamic Republic. President Hassan Rouhani says the response will be long.

For his part, US President Donald Trump said that his administration has taken measures to stop the war instead of starting the war. Two US officials said that the army had ordered the deployment of 2,800 additional troops to the Middle East after tension escalated. "The killing of an Iranian general by a foreign government is unfortunate and unforgivable, and I hope Iran will respond with courtesy and patience," says Ali, 32, an economic graduate who sits near the Tehran library. Can be bypassed."  Like Hussein and others interviewed for this story, Ali refused to be fully identified when speaking to international media in a country that has had a difficult period.

Absorbing the economic crisis

Tehran's strategy since Trump's withdrawal from the 2015 important nuclear deal that promised rapprochement between Iran and the West has been to absorb the economic crisis while showcasing its power through proxies in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen. But people in Iran are becoming increasingly tired - and cautious.  During the first few months of 2019, the United States canceled oil exemptions for remaining Iranian customers of crude oil and expired as part of its drive to eliminate the main source of foreign currency income in the Islamic Republic.

While inflation continued to hit consumer spending and many Iranians struggled to pay for basic commodities such as meat, there were signs that the currency was stabilizing. But April's move by the United States to classify the Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist organization sparked a series of mutual movements, which led to more unrest. It included a series of stringent attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf last year that culminated in a brazen attack on an oil facility in Saudi Arabia. In September, Rouhani left the United Nations General Assembly in New York, leaving the last credible opportunity to reach a breakthrough with the United States without an agreement to lift sanctions and end the standoff with Washington.

On his arrival in Tehran, he faced the challenge of formulating the most difficult annual budget since the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s.  By November, the bloodiest protests since the 1979 revolution plunged the country into a state of security as the authorities were unable to contain the unrest, stopped access to the Internet, and launched a crackdown on dissidents that killed about 304 people within a few days, according to Amnesty International London-based, but officials said the number had reached 1,500.

Atina, 30, said, "How do they expect people to gather behind them and support their cause for revenge when they hit the same people on the streets and cut off the Internet just a few weeks ago?" But I don't want to be a part of the drama because this is their loss, not my loss."

Had Soleimani been killed a year ago, the nationalist enthusiasm would have been more evident, the report adds.  Currently the Iranians are exhausted. People routinely recall memories of the eight-year war with Iraq and the food shortages that followed, and ask whether their children will soon be called up for recruitment. Hussein, sitting in a garden far from any crowd, hopes that the escalation of tension between Iran and the United States will have some kind of silver effect in the near future. "The escalation may push both sides to try to reach a kind of truce or agreement, to prevent a greater catastrophe from collapse," he said.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Trump Threatens To Hit "52 Targets" Inside Iran

IMG_20200105_065616_082.jpg

5th January, 2020

US President Donald Trump said that his country has set 52 targets to hit it inside Iran if any American forces or installations are attacked.

"No. 52 is the number of Americans who have taken hostages at the American embassy in Tehran in 1979 for more than a year," Trump wrote on his Twitter account, defending the decision to assassinate Iran's military commander Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad. He said, “Some of these sites are of great importance to Iran and to Iranian culture. These sites and Iran will be subjected to rapid and strong strikes. The United States does not want more threat. ”

The US President resorted to Twitter after a pro-Iranian militia raised threats to America and American forces and installations in Iraq were subjected to missile attacks, in light of the threat of revenge for the killing of Soleimani, who was considered the second man in Iran.

The Iraqi capital, Baghdad, was rocked by explosions that followed the funeral of the Iranian military commander, Qassem Soleimani, who was killed in a US air raid on Baghdad airport.

A shell landed in the Green Zone, where the US embassy and other foreign embassies are located in Baghdad, and other bombings targeted the Balad air base, where the American forces are located, north of the capital. No one was hurt in these bombings, according to security sources.

No group has claimed responsibility for these operations, but the pro-Iranian Popular Mobilization Forces are used to targeting such sites. Iranian officials have vowed to avenge the killing of Soleimani, whom the United States considers a terrorist.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Iran moves to the Security Council regarding Soleimani's martyrdom

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

15:13 - 01/05/2020

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman, Abbas Mousavi, said today, Sunday, that Iran has lodged a complaint with the United Nations Security Council about the assassination of the Quds Force commander, Qassem Soleimani, in a US air raid near Baghdad airport.

"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has already begun political, legal and international measures, including at the level of the United Nations and the Security Council," Mousavi said at a press conference.

The Iranian Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, had confirmed today, Sunday, that the end of the malicious presence of the United States in West Asia had begun.

"America wanted it or not, America has begun the end of the malicious presence of the United States in West Asia," Zarif said in a tweet on his personal page on social media, Twitter.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Subversives, treasonous, yep that is who they are for sure.  

I’m at my desk working, trying to figure out how to protect my investments in several of my Long positions in the stock market.  Not sure if I want to hedge by buying some puts or sell or hold on.  I know one thing, the market was at all time highs and if this Iran thing gets out of control you will see a stock market pull back/sell off similar to after 911.  Gold, silver, oil, and shorting are some things I’m looking at. 

Buy more silver that is what I’m doing! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The International Alliance: We stopped the tasks of training and supporting the Iraqi army due to the repeated rocket attacks

1024079725.jpg

15:29 05.01.2020(Updated 15:55 05.01.2020

The international coalition led by the United States of America announced today, Sunday, that it stopped the tasks of training and support for the Iraqi army due to the repeated missile attacks on the military bases and headquarters of the alliance.

Reuters quoted the international coalition statement that said, "We have stopped training and support tasks for the Iraqi army due to the repeated rocket attacks"

The statement added: "This step comes after confirming two attacks on two Iraqi bases hosting his forces, which made the coalition think about the issue of coordination and military cooperation with the Iraqi forces"

The statement also continued: "We are fully committed to protecting the Iraqi military bases hosting its forces"

link

• Thanks 3

0906295F-D1CD-416C-A7F1-CDB0C96DDBBA-620

Abdul Mahdi receives a phone call from the British Foreign Secretary

In the policy of  January 5, 2020 38 visits
link

British Foreign Secretary Dominic Rap: Qasim Soleimani was a regional threat

3 Hours ago
Lindt- Agencies

British Foreign Secretary Dominic Rapp said on Sunday that Qassem "Soleimani was a" regional threat "and that" the United States has the right to self-defense "and that London is sympathetic" to the position in which (the United States) found itself, "but we want a reduction in escalation now."

The Rapp added that he had spoken to Iraqi President Barham Salih and outgoing Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to urge them to reduce the escalation of tensions in the region after the killing of Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani, who is listed on the US terrorism list.

%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

The British Foreign Secretary added that the UK will take all necessary measures to reduce the risks posed to Britain and its forces.

The British minister considered that "nobody will benefit from war in the Middle East. The only beneficiaries are ISIS and the terrorists. ”

Rapp called on Iran to engage in "meaningful" diplomacy, noting that Tehran cannot proceed with its "heinous activities."

At the same time, he stressed the importance of reducing escalation in the Middle East to avoid "an accidental war," stressing that war in the region is not in anyone's interest.

Rap is traveling to Washington to meet his American counterpart, Mike Pompeo, on Thursday, after meeting his French and German counterparts to discuss the killing of Soleimani.

Rap indicated that he also plans to speak to the Iranian foreign minister.

A spokesperson for Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that the prime minister, who has yet to comment on Soleimani's killing, will also speak with political leaders during the next two days.

The spokeswoman added that Johnson will likely hold talks with US President Donald Trump, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron.

LINK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Buy more silver that is what I’m doing! JMHO 🤠

Agree Artitech, I’ve been buying 4 times a year since 2011.  That’s what my Banker told me to do and I have.  It adds up fast.  

I also buy buy gold and other currencies.  Nothing huge, just a disciplined approach to saving as a hedge against whatever may happen.  My Banker friend scared the crap out of me over what almost happened in 2008.

• Thanks 6

The death of an Iranian killing legend

Last update: Sunday 10 Jumada I 1441 AH - 05 January 2020 KSA 01:14 - GMT 22:14
Publication date: Sunday 10 Jumada I 1441 AH - 05 January 2020 KSA 01:12 - GMT 22:12

A great qualitative operation that killed General Qassem Soleimani at the moment he went out of the air cargo door to camouflage at Baghdad airport, before entering the Iraqi capital and targeting civilians inside it. This process, as described by Philip Smith, the American expert on Shiite armed groups, is "the largest-ever liquidation operation carried out by the United States since the one in which it killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi or Osama bin Laden," the leaders of ISIS and al Qaeda.

The killing of Soleimani, described as an American by the terrorist and with him, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, met with widespread Iraqi popular satisfaction, especially among the families of the martyrs of the October 2019 uprising, and considered it a revenge for the blood of those martyrs, as they believed that the series of killing and kidnapping was carried out based on a program supervised by Soleimani and his arms to disrupt the uprising by achieving its goals of change The politician who will reduce or displace the Iranian occupation in Iraq.

The official Iraqi and partisan reactions loyal to Tehran do not exceed the condemnation or the call to remove them from Iraq, issued by a paralyzed parliament whose president declared that the American targeting is a violation of international conventions.

It is also expected that there will be involvement in attacks on American interests in Iraq led by militias affiliated with Iran, which launched its threatening statements, amid a split in its ranks. What is asked of it by the new commander of the Quds Force, Ismail Qaani, who will not repeat the personality and status of the slain Soleimani.

Calling for the removal of American forces from Iraq, which constitutes the main demand for the militias to issue a decision in parliament, will not be easy, but it is not in the hands of Parliament, where there are international controls for the American-Iraqi agreement, which is in the interest of Iraq, which is exposed to serious security strategy risks.

In his reaction, Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr called for reviving the Mahdi Army with his military tools after he dissolved it a few years before the 2017 ISIS war, according to what he described as the responsibility to defend Iraq without specifying against whom.

Meanwhile, the head of the resigned government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, warned of a devastating war in Iraq, the region and the world, and he did not take during his term what kept Iraq from the specter of that war by making the country independent of its own will. As for the President of the Republic (Barham Saleh), he agreed with the position of the Shiite authority calling for restraint.

On the other hand, the political forces that describe themselves as the opposition did not go beyond the positions of condemnation and demanding restraint, but Iyad Allawi came out with a position described as outside the burning tin, where he called for a regional conference leading the region to peace.

In view of these positions, the young uprisings in the sit-in in Baghdad were more aware of the higher interests of Iraq than the politicians in their call to "miss the opportunity on the owners of the reservoirs and hypocrites" and act wisely, and to adhere to their political goals and not be lost in the chaos of the chaos to which Iraq is drawn.

Before Soleimani’s liquidation, an illusion felt among Tehran’s rulers that Trump was in the weakest stages of his rule and was unable to respond even if a storming and entering the American embassy in Baghdad was carried out, and American hostages were killed or taken like the Tehran process in 1979, which would lead to the same repercussions that had been defeated. Jimmy Carter and Donald Reagan's victory in the presidency or the 2012 US ambassador's murder in Libya that toppled Democratic candidate Hillarious Clinton, but President Trump's response through this military operation to target the Iranian head of Soleimani in the region has rearranged the game’s rules in his favor within the United States and in the logic of The Middle East, and he calls Tehran after the strike to the option of peace from his position as a victor.

In the structure of militia organizations and their bases, the leader has a pivotal role in its activities, and General Soleimani has become, in particular, in Iraq out of the ordinary military leaders outside their countries even in times of wars that are always field, and his leader Khamenei has been entrusted with the task of managing and drawing Iranian policies in Iraq To the extent that the ambassadors of Tehran in Iraq, Lebanon and Syria belong to the Revolutionary Guards, not the Iranian Foreign Ministry.

And thanks to what the militia’s media in Iraq spun into a sectarian myth, and to Fateh killing innocent people and wandering in them in the stricken Iraqi provinces, bypassing the role of the field and political leader to an extraordinary head who manages major illicit financial operations from Thailand to NigeriaTherefore, his dramatic end constitutes a great shock to the head of the regime, even if he threatens his vengeance with all his supporters in Iran and Iraq with revenge.

In an interaction with the event, some honest Iraqi voices away from external influences called for viewing the story of the Iranian general’s death in Iraq as an opportunity to end all attempts to make Iraq an arena for the Iranian-American conflict, which targets Trump from behind his logistical and political details, forcing Tehran to submit to negotiations.

* Quoted from " Al-Arab ".

link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Trump: We spent two trillion dollars on military equipment ... We will use it against Iran without hesitation

Its a shame that we have to spend 2 trillion to defend ourselves and our interests but if Iran try’s anything we DO have the right to defend ourselves.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Soleimani's death pushes the Iranian stock exchange to collapse 5 minutes!

Long waiting lists formed by terrified and big investors

Last update: Sunday, 10 Jumada I 1441 AH - 05 January 2020 KSA 10:38 - GMT 07:38
Publication date: Sunday 10 Jumada I 1441 AH - 05 January 2020 KSA 09:46 - GMT 06:46

Source: Washington - Bandar Al-Doshi

eb51ab3b-5c6a-4ba8-8a80-952a0c57e1e8_16x

The main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) fell more than 3% within 5 minutes of opening trading on Saturday, which is the first working day of the week in Iran, while the Iranian riyal lost more than its value against the dollar and crude oil prices rose in international markets, according to Radio Verda Iranian.

This collapse comes as a response to the killing of Qassem Soleimani in Iraq two days ago, which increased the risk of a serious military confrontation with the United States, amid a pledge from the Islamic Republic "with harsh revenge" for the killing of the general.

The sharp drop reached 4.36% by midday, bringing the index to its lowest level since 2015.

The long waiting lists formed by worried big and small investors prompted the Securities and Exchange Board to call for an urgent meeting and take a decision not to close the stock exchange, as it was an option to prevent selling by panicked investors.

The Board also promised to support the market by using funds from the Market Stabilization Fund if necessary.

The major investment companies and banks bought 82% of the shares sold by small investors to help increase the value of stock exchanges and calm the market.

8ed12ca5-ec41-4843-82c1-32630e1b2df7.jpe

The value of the Iranian riyal in the open market fell to 136,000 riyals against the US dollar, and the value of the decrease was close to 3%.

"The most important issue for the market and the country's economy now is political calm," said Donia Yi Burs, a website devoted to the capital and investment market, in a commentary on Saturday.

He added that the tensions in the investment market will remain high at the present time, due to the increasing tensions between Tehran and Washington.

He also indirectly warned that talking about revenge against the United States would not help the stock market and the economy.

LINK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

The first American response to the parliament’s decision to remove foreign forces .. Iran stands behind the resignation of the head of power

2020-01-05

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8

On Sunday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to the Iraqi House of Representatives decision to remove foreign forces from Iraq.

And Arab media quoted Pompeo as saying that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has resigned due to the interference of Iran and Washington looking to continue its work in Iraq."

He added that he expected "from Iran a real attempt to target American forces."

Real possibilities

On a separate matter, Pompeo announced in television statements broadcast on Sunday that he saw "real possibilities" for Iran to target American soldiers in response to the assassination of the United States commander of the Qods Force in the Revolutionary Guards, General Qassem Soleimani, in Baghdad.

"We consider that there are real possibilities that Iran will make a mistake and take the decision to target some of our forces, military forces in Iraq or soldiers in northeastern Syria," the minister told Fox News.

Strategic locations

Pompeo confirmed that any future US military action against Iran would be within the framework of international law, after President Donald Trump warned that Washington would respond to any attack by striking 52 Iranian strategic locations.

Pompeo defended in an interview with the American "ABC" channel the American air strike that killed the commander of the Qods Force in the Revolutionary Guards Qassem Soleimani, saying that intelligence information indicated that failure to act against Soleimani would have been a greater threat.

We will do the right thing

He added in the interview with him, "This week," that intelligence estimates indicated that the failure, allowing Soleimani to continue his planning and planning of his terrorist campaign, poses a greater threat than the movement that we took last week.

"We will do what is right, and in accordance with American law," the US minister told CNN earlier this day.

And the House of Representatives voted, during its session today, Sunday, on a parliamentary decision of 5 measures, obligating the Iraqi government to end the presence of foreign forces in the country.

57c35221-faec-41cb-9dc8-3e2d11ec874e.jpg

Parliament voted during its session to vote to cancel the security agreement with Washington, remove the American forces from Iraq, by a majority of the attendees, and obligate the Iraqi government to cancel the request for assistance from the international coalition to fight ISIS.

LINK

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DoD said:

LMAO!!!! Does Iran actually have 80 million USD? If they do can you imagine what would happen to someone who actually tried to collect on that bounty....can’t you just hear the great ayatollah telling you “Trust Me”....

They should have it ,the little “o” & uncle pervert gave these devils 150 trillion dollars! They could not have gone through it this fast! Could they? That is a lot of mola!🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to An American newspaper warns of a catastrophic situation if Iraq’s exception to sanctions on Iran ends
  • yota691 locked this topic