Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Left won't Win

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have read the Huffington Post, the Guardian, and watched CNN, and MSNBC. They  made me throw up.  

Maybe a better alternative is to not listen to or watch anyone with an agenda.  

Im going to make my soul happy by going out to enjoy MLK day.  

You trader....

Get it? You're a day trader and it's a holiday! I know I know some jackass will neg me, but have a great day off.

B/A 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have read the Huffington Post, the Guardian, and watched CNN, and MSNBC. They  made me throw up.  

Maybe a better alternative is to not listen to or watch anyone with an agenda.  

Im going to make my soul happy by going out to enjoy MLK day.  

That's why I like you...Beacause you're intelligent and fairly open-minded....

Best

• Upvote 1

Umbertino, I’m very open minded and I’m willing to try almost anything once.  

What the left doesnt understand about people people like me is this,  I don’t really give a hoot what the Left does as long as they don’t try to take away my rights or mess with my freedom.  From my point of view the left are destroying our country by allowing open borders, sanctuary cities, allowing illegals the right to vote and bankrupting our country by giving them free housing, free medical, free food, free education and signing them up for Social Security.  I also do not agree with the New World Order that translates into shipping our manufacturing and our jobs overseas.  I could go on but I’ve given this rant before.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Umbertino, I’m very open minded and I’m willing to try almost anything once.  

What the left doesnt understand about people people like me is this,  I don’t really give a hoot what the Left does as long as they don’t try to take away my rights or mess with my freedom.  From my point of view the left are destroying our country by allowing open borders, sanctuary cities, allowing illegals the right to vote and bankrupting our country by giving them free housing, free medical, free food, free education and signing them up for Social Security.  I also do not agree with the New World Order that translates into shipping our manufacturing and our jobs overseas.  I could go on but I’ve given this rant before.  

Ok....I know I could have a good, interesting and relaxed discussion with you  which is good.....

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Is this what what you Italian's have planned to fix the multitude of issues you face over there?......Good luck!

CL

We had lots of straight heterosexual politicians here ( as in most countries I guess...)...Did they accomplish anything good? No

I forgot....The guy / gal I described should above all be extremely competent...Obviously....That's a priority...

Having said that.....All the other bias and prejudice can go to hell and just stay there.....

• Haha 1