Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for you long timers

ROACH

I purchased my dinar over a year ago and have been following this site for quite some time. I heard (it may have been a rumor) that the Iraqi dinar "had to" RV before the end of 2010.

Is there any truth to this and if so, what is the determining factor?

IMHO the best indicator that is a fact is that the Iraqi Stock Exchange ( I.S.X.) is " scheduled" to go International by the end of October.In order for that to happen , the Iraqi's must have a stablized , internationally recognized and traded currency ( which as we all know is not at this time.) IMO ,that is the best indicator, at this point, of our chances for an RV this year.

Being that the currency must be " stable" ( i.e. not wildly fluctuating ) for , I believe, its 30 days ... then one can summize that we should see an RV for the ISX to be able to open, by the middle of September at the latest ... But with Iraq being Iraq , there is never any guarantees....lol.

Stay positive and we all shall see our dreams come to pass. :twothumbs::woot::twothumbs:

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 3

Its true what people say about Iraq not being stable. You never know what they are going to do. Shabibi has stated that they will rv or drop the 3 zeros (not lop) in 2010 and forex has even made that claim that they will drop the 3 zeros in 2010. It needs to be done if they want to have a country. Iran will not invade. We will not let that happen even with obama in power. But if there is a civil war than there would not be a country so an rv would not happen for awhile. I hope this helps you.

IMHO the best indicator that is a fact is that the Iraqi Stock Exchange ( I.S.X.) is " scheduled" to go International by the end of October.In order for that to happen , the Iraqi's must have a stablized , internationally recognized and traded currency ( which as we all know is not at this time.) IMO ,that is the best indicator, at this point, of our chances for an RV this year.

Being that the currency must be " stable" ( i.e. not wildly fluctuating ) for , I believe, its 30 days ... then one can summize that we should see an RV for the ISX to be able to open, by the middle of September at the latest ... But with Iraq being Iraq , there is never any guarantees....lol.

Stay positive and we all shall see our dreams come to pass. :twothumbs::woot::twothumbs:

This is what I remember hearing.

Thanks!

I purchased my dinar over a year ago and have been following this site for quite some time. I heard (it may have been a rumor) that the Iraqi dinar "had to" RV before the end of 2010.

LoL Like you said it is a rumor... no one really knows when... all of us want it to happen now but who knows. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

No Guarantees...

The ONLY constants are, GOD and CHANGE!

GOD=CHRIST=TRUTH, all the same, is the anchor, it is we who are CONSTANTLY changing, we are either moving closer or farther away. It's up to us, to do what is right, which is what he would have us do. If we do, he has our back!

• Downvote 1

Ah yes...... the word......... {truth}.....Hmmmmmm...........that word has no relevance in todays immoral society and certainly not in Iraq. Truth will only be revealant when the MAN rips the lid off the earth and exposes the sin of man only to watch the roaches( not specificly you ROACH) run for cover when the lights turned on. Whats the determining factor? GREED, world greed to be exact. the world GOV are (chomping at the bit) to tap into Iraqs virgin wealth to take it for their own, they won't wait fore ever. They will use force if all else fails, but they will have it!!!!

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

It will RV before the end of 2010 because if doesn't, cousin Vinny and I are flying to the Middle East to kick some Bagdad butt.

• Upvote 1

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THE IRAQ DINAR HAD TO RV BY 2010 :unsure::blink: ?????I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS AND I"VE NEVER HEARD THAT COMMENT BEFORE..THATS A NEW ONE ON ME :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2