Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight Guru Opinions - 12/29/2019

12-29-2019   Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta  ...we got the proof that the CBI did delete the zeros at the end of November...CBI website... remember the money supply was 50 trillion...it dropped all the way down to 5 trillion...[Guru] MilitiaMan found this...another proof of the positioning that they're about to do with this...this is real numbers...they did this on November 30th...

12-29-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Q? So, I can't help but think if there was a 10 cent with a float, there would be a MASSIVE run on the buying of dinar...]   massive run on the dinar - YES, which means a massive influx of cash to Iraq’s vaults, which makes them look better, which adds to the demand for dinar, which raises the price, which puts more money in their vaults, and on and on. It’s a snowball effect at that point. I don’t want to see a massive run on the Dinar before the RV.   I DO want to see that immediately following the RV..Taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts them.

12-29-2019   Intel Guru footforward   Let me be really clear. I don't believe there has been an "in country ...I'm suggesting somewhere on paper they have changed their money supply for when the RV happens. They are getting ready for this...If they have reduced the money supply, that is a huge change. That hasn't been done before...Not like this...So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased...I think they went from 50 trillion dinar notes to 5 trillion notes and fills...If they revalued and had that much currency, the dinar wouldn't be worth much...

12-29-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  ...on January 1st IMO a 2020 budget for the Iraqi government should come out.  IMO it has a higher chance of coming out with a new rate for new small category notes they want to introduce so badly.  They are in the position to do so in that budget If not then based on how much longer or violent the protesting will be that might be the barometer that we need in order to determine when we're gonna see the new rate...this rioting is definitely influential in when they're going to release it...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

All the gurus seem to be hedging their bets and talking about the CBI chart showing it going from 50T to 5T in a month.. What are they going to say if the CBI corrects the chart because they fat fingered the number and forgot the “0”.. lol

Time will tell!! Let’s hope the chart and therefore the gurus are accurate!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GregHi said:

All the gurus seem to be hedging their bets and talking about the CBI chart showing it going from 50T to 5T in a month.. What are they going to say if the CBI corrects the chart because they fat fingered the number and forgot the “0”.. lol

Time will tell!! Let’s hope the chart and therefore the gurus are accurate!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN, GregHi, AND The Very Best Of 2020 To YOU, My Friend!!! :tiphat:

THAT was my first thought when I saw the chart(s). Some idjut FAT fingered an input SOMEWHERE AND THEE "error" "propagated" THROUGH THEE ENTIRE SYSTEM!!!

WHEN, pray tell, HAS A REPORTING AGENCY IN Iraq COMPLETED "sufficient" "fact" "checking"???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

I have been viewing the CBI website for "currency" IN "circulation" AND THEE NEW 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED!!!

Wuz up with THAT???!!!

Iya am "less" "confident" "time" "will" "tell" UNLESS THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ARE "spanked" INTO "correction"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Well, OK, I am hoping MY "initial" "impression" IS WRONG!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1