Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta...It RVed...We Got The Poof.

Luigi1

18 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I agree .. I think  that there will be a lot of disappointed people on January 1st.. Although things are moving at a very fast pace I personally can’t see January 1st as a defining moment for it all to come together

If it does though A Happy New Year each and all it will be .. 

..JMO

:bump:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:
Thief

Thief

Btw - Has Anybody Seen My Wallet Lately ? :o 

It’s A Velcro One With Duct Tape ...

And Containing Some 50 Dinar Notes That I Bought Last Week From LGD And Umbertino...

As Well As A Few IOU’s Scribbled On Bar Napkins From Davis And The Bro’s ...

On Second Thought - Maybe Just Go Ahead And Keep It ...

:D  :D  :D 

🤗🤗😎😂

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, screwball said:

If this doesn’t happen by jan 1st there’s going to be some really upset people 

Those people need to sit back, get a drink, maybe a root-beer float, and learn a little this called penitence. One great lesson this adventure has help reinforce  as well as keeping even, even when it looks like the RV has to happen, it probably will trick you. Don't go quitting jobs or anything hasty. 

That being said, I pray daily that I'm wrong, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! RV💲:crossedfingers:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Good evening DV, and happy new year. I was looking on the cbi website earlier today. The graph, as well as the monthly rate when looking at a spreadsheet of currency issued by the cbi monthly since 2004 until November 2020 shows the escalation of issued currency until 11/2019 when it drops by 90%, Fromm 50 trillion to 5 trillion. This coincides with the massive recapitalization of commercial banks with alsmost exactly the same amount as was reduced by the CBI. Maybe is is the start of the move to a market economy. I'm curious to see if this is followed by the stopping of the auctions since the commercial banks are now so well capitalized.

the banks closed for a week is normal and happens at the end of every year. 

That said, this is Iraq who the he77 knows what will happen next. But That said, this is definitely a change in the pattern that has been being followed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4