Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta...It RVed...We Got The Poof.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests....

Was Bruce The Goose Right all along?

Bruce claimed CBI RVed back in November.

Now Delta has the proof but can't show us the proof.

Footforward also claims the same.

They are saying...in principle, it's done, at least on paper.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

12-29-2019   Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta  ...we got the proof that the CBI did delete the zeros at the end of November...CBI website... remember the money supply was 50 trillion...it dropped all the way down to 5 trillion...[Guru] MilitiaMan found this...another proof of the positioning that they're about to do with this...this is real numbers...they did this on November 30th...

12-29-2019   Intel Guru footforward   Let me be really clear. I don't believe there has been an "in country ...I'm suggesting somewhere on paper they have changed their money supply for when the RV happens. They are getting ready for this...If they have reduced the money supply, that is a huge change. That hasn't been done before...Not like this...So the only other thing that would account for a shift of 45 trillion in their money supply is if the value increased...I think they went from 50 trillion dinar notes to 5 trillion notes and fills...If they revalued and had that much currency, the dinar wouldn't be worth much...

12-28-2019   Intel Guru Delta   ...you [CBI] are about to introduce the lower denominations.  You're about to change your rate You don't want to mess this one up...I've never seen this pattern before...there's something fishy here.  There's something going on IMO...they might load those ATMs with lower denominations.  Whatever the case definitely it's very interesting and this is out of the pattern...Everything is shut down and now is the right time for you to show everything..

12-28-2019   Intel Guru Delta   ...more confirmation that we may see something...the Trade Bank of Iraq they came out with three separate announcements for their own customers...They're stating that they are going to start suspending some activities...you cannot withdraw cash starting on Thursday [26th]...And on Sunday the 29th they're going to suspend all the wire transfers and all the deposits.  On Sunday you cannot deposit cash and cannot wire transfer...I've never seen a bank shutting down the cash.  You cannot withdraw cash.  You cannot deposit cash.  This is very interesting to see because it's never happened before...  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Delta...It RVed...We Got The Poof.

Was Bruce The Goose Right all along?

Weegie - U Need To Look Up The British Definition Of A ‘Poof’ ! :o 

Then Again, Never Mind - It’s Probably Fine The Way It Is ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

remember the money supply was 50 trillion...it dropped all the way down to 5 trillion...

After getting more data/charts and further analysis..... It was a wrong entry between currency issued by CBI and currency with commercial bank.😥

Edited by Thief
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Most if not all gurus are flogs, wankers or tossers

And Apparently Also ‘Poofs’ ! :o 

Pip Pip - Cherio ! Eh Wot - Is It Tea Time Yet Old Boy ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

Thief

Thief

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thief for the follow-up and update. 

Btw - Has Anybody Seen My Wallet Lately ? :o 

It’s A Velcro One With Duct Tape ...

And Containing Some 50 Dinar Notes That I Bought Last Week From LGD And Umbertino...

As Well As A Few IOU’s Scribbled On Bar Napkins From Davis And The Bro’s ...

On Second Thought - Maybe Just Go Ahead And Keep It ...

• Haha 6

Btw - Has Anybody Seen My Wallet Lately ? :o 

It’s A Velcro One With Duct Tape ... 

And Containing Some 50 Dinar Notes That I Bought Last Week From LGD And Umbertino...

End Quote

I always offer the best deals, DT

Wishing you and Family a great NY Eve and a fantastic 2020

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, screwball said:

If this doesn’t happen by jan 1st there’s going to be some really upset people 

I agree .. I think  that there will be a lot of disappointed people on January 1st.. Although things are moving at a very fast pace I personally can’t see January 1st as a defining moment for it all to come together

If it does though A Happy New Year each and all it will be .. 

..JMO

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3