Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on at the CBI

Butifldrm

HERE HERE Wealthbound!!!  And to meeting each and every DV member :D

PS I am 67 myself  it is only a number :lol:

49 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Geeesh people, you're making me feel old! I'm in my early 60's and I'm just getting started!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nannab said:

Well show em Nannab, 

Yes, a number it is although my aching overweight body may say otherwise!!

In my heart I feel very young. I trust we all will feel REALLY YOUNG when this tide " SUDDENLY", changes  ( I think I stole that from Synopsis, wait, maybe it's LGD) whatever, I'm sure neither will mind!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

CF, yes, I truly believe that we are coming to the end of this long awaited ride! I'll DEFINATELY be at EVERY party I'm invited to! I'm in everything Adam has offered here on DV. I wouldn't have it any other way!

A whole new chapter begins then.

No doubt it will be so very exciting... there will be some major cinnections, business adventures, etc. happening at that point!!

Imagine what we will be doing NEXT NEW YEAR EVE...

Blessings to all for a 2020 filled with physical,  spiritual, mental, emotional and financial prosperity...and may we abundantly share with others!

27 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Yeah, I've only been on board since late 2011. Found DV a few months after my initial purchase, thank God I landed here!!

Thanks Man, I had mine for a few years then got on line hearing from all these gurus that this was the weekend and all. I then got off the net for a while then found this site. Read Adams stuff and game plan and said to myself that this guy has done his homework and I am in on all but OGIT.  

Same here, I will be at every party i am invited to. I have met some great people here and I am for sure going to foster those relationship and build on those connection, business adventures and some philanthropic ventures as well. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, nannab said:

23 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Well show em Nannab, 

Yes, a number it is although my aching overweight body may say otherwise!!

In my heart I feel very young. I trust we all will feel REALLY YOUNG when this tide " SUDDENLY", changes  ( I think I stole that from Synopsis, wait, maybe it's LGD) whatever, I'm sure neither will mind!!

When this hits, 60 will be the new 40 with everything I have learned and could have used when I was 20.    :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, dinarham said:

C'mon , you crazy diamonds ! This protest is essential for a new day in Iraq . It had to happen ,and dawn is just around the corner . 

yup it couldnt keep going as it was it had to come to this where the citizens rose up and demanded change heck the thieves would never change anything to better iraq my only concern is the protester / citizens my be forced into some watered down version of what needs to change then it will become more of the same with just new faces sitting in the chairs ... heres hoping however long it takes ,

cheers all

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

When this hits, 60 will be the new 40 with everything I have learned and could have used when I was 20.    :lol:

Well said Chuck. If 60 will be the new 40, then 70 should be the new 50, right??? 😁

I look very forward to that “party”, just hope it’s before I have to say age 80 is the new 60. 🤯😁

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Bama Girl said:

Well said Chuck. If 60 will be the new 40, then 70 should be the new 50, right??? 😁

I look very forward to that “party”, just hope it’s before I have to say age 80 is the new 60. 🤯😁

For sure and there is a ton of attractive ladies in the 70 or is that 50.  😁

I really am looking forward to meeting everyone when this is over. The people on here really have some great ideas and are doing some very nice work helping others. 

I know that when this hits my life will be so much better and I know that I will be able to help others as well. Really hope to see you at one of those parties. 

Have a safe and Happy New Year !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Man, I had mine for a few years then got on line hearing from all these gurus that this was the weekend and all. I then got off the net for a while then found this site. Read Adams stuff and game plan and said to myself that this guy has done his homework and I am in on all but OGIT information thread linked" rel="">OGIT.  

Same here, I will be at every party i am invited to. I have met some great people here and I am for sure going to foster those relationship and build on those connection, business adventures and some philanthropic ventures as well. 

Agreed!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I am with you on that one.. but please let it be before I am 80 ... but first I have to live a good few years before I hit 80 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am with you on that one.. but please let it be before I am 80 ... but first I have to live a good few years before I hit 80 😁

Heck yeah, I have a decade before 80, just sure don’t want to have to wait that long to have our party. 😁. But there is something to be said for being able to afford the latest and greatest power chair . 🥴😅😅

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Heck yeah, I have a decade before 80, just sure don’t want to have to wait that long to have our party. 😁. But there is something to be said for being able to afford the latest and greatest power chair . 🥴😅😅

I love you Bama Girl. You make me laugh. :twothumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

We can have a race with Davis :lol:

2 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

I am thankful just to wake up on the right side of the grass. :)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, dinarham said:

It would be interesting to know if there is a prescident for this . When was the last time your bank shut down for "inventory" ? 

Well, you know, it takes a long time to count Dinars.  So many zeros!  😂

Seriously though, I never heard of it happening.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I don't want to get too excited, but no banking in Iraq for a week?

All Branches of Iraqi Bank of Commerce will stop cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and foreign remittances from 12/29/2019 to 1/5/2020.  Reason given - inventory.

Trade Bank of Iraqi will stop all banking services 12/31/2019 to 1/5/2020.  Reason given - inventory.

The Finance Ministry will suspend the financial exchange, appointments and transfer of employees in all ministries.  (The Finance Ministry works in conjunction wit the Central Bank of Iraq and the IMF, per Laid Back.)

Not an issue for most Iraqis because they don’t work and money is worthless

• Haha 4

Guys and Gals, remember those protesters are all Iranian backed militias,  walking around not believing we hit them back . They are not local Iraqi citizens. I am sympathetic to the plight sovereign citizens of Iraq are experiencing but this is what you get when you allow armed  militia to stay in your country unchecked GOI ? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 12/24/2019 at 1:48 PM, DinarThug said:

We would like to inform our valued customers
Cash deposits will be suspended at all Branches of the Iraqi Bank of Commerce from Sunday, December 29, 2019 to conduct annual inventories.
These operations will resume from Sunday, January 05, 2020.
It was therefore necessary to note.

Image may contain: text

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

I don't want to get too excited, but no banking in Iraq for a week?

This Was Also Posted In Advance By The Trade Bank Of Iraq A Week Ago ! :o 

But Don’t U Dare Let Anybody Ever Stop Ur Excitement ...

happy jonah hill GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

Well, you know, it takes a long time to count Dinars.  So many zeros!  😂

Seriously though, I never heard of it happening.

Yes Floridian, Thuggie is right, this was posted a week ago where have you been? It could be a strong possibility right? Beginning of the year, time will tell. 5 more days to go LOL

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Yes Floridian, Thuggie is right, this was posted a week ago where have you been? It could be a strong possibility right? Beginning of the year, time will tell. 5 more days to go LOL

I've been right here!  I know it was posted!  When I saw that the Finance Ministry announced, YESTERDAY, that they were going to suspend the financial exchange, etc. it reminded me of last week's article.  I went back and re-read it and posted all the facts together regarding the Iraqi Bank of Commerce, The Trade Bank of Iraq and the Finance Ministry.  

In an effort to be helpful, I put it all together for people who might not have realized the connection.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Good morning and happy new year everybody.  Anybody know of any meds that target frustration and disbelief?  Inventory what, how about an audit.  That's like us shutting down all our financial systems.  Will not work.  I have been in Kuwait once and Iraq twice as a contractor and still cant believe these people.  They still have not mastered the automobile.  I hope they accidentally RV soon because they are tribal, they have a problem with democracy.  Hope they get it going soon.  Pre Islam these people gave the world ceramic brick, our number system, geodesic dome, sciences, mathematics, astronomy, and Baghdad had lighted streets when Europe was throwing rocks at each other, anybody see a problem?

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good morning and happy new year everybody.  Anybody know of any meds that target frustration and disbelief?  Inventory what, how about an audit.  That's like us shutting down all our financial systems.  Will not work.  I have been in Kuwait once and Iraq twice as a contractor and still cant believe these people.  They still have not mastered the automobile.  I hope they accidentally RV soon because they are tribal, they have a problem with democracy.  Hope they get it going soon.  Pre Islam these people gave the world ceramic brick, our number system, geodesic dome, sciences, mathematics, astronomy, and Baghdad had lighted streets when Europe was throwing rocks at each other, anybody see a problem?

No but I do take in Paul Hardcastle in time of trying to understand Iraq.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

What great group of people on this site! The one good reason I want an RV is to meet a lot of the people I have talked with on this site for 11 years! I forget who said it, but these are Iranians that are attacking the embassy. Most of them are wearing camouflage pants and shirts. I don’t think the average Iraq citizens run around in battle fatigues! I’m sure the US has a plan in place to deal with these people! I try not to get down, for me Im thinking we are almost there for an RV and then we get this mess! I really believe most of the people in the Middle East are sick of the Iranians and their BS! Like the old saying says give them enough rope and they will gang themselves! 🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4