Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on at the CBI

Butifldrm

15 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Whatever happened to Med .?He threw me out of his site for using too big of a word -paradigm.

He Passed Away A Few Years Ago With Health Issues ! ;) 

Here’s Some Old Information On Him ...

medic.jpg
Richard "Med" Mattson

Med (AKA Medic, SFMedic, 18Delta, and Ghost) - Med has been identified as Richard Mattson.  He runs the site Dinar Speculator where he rants, insults, berates, and basically exhibits manic behavior on a regular basis while "explaining" to his followers what's happening with their investment in the IQD.  I'm not going to get into the controversy over his military service.  You can click the link below to read up on that.  But Med has definitely said some curious things about the dinar.  For example, on New Year's Eve 2010 he said that the holdup on the RV was because the Iraqis didn't print enough lower denoms, and that as soon as parliament met on Jan. 10 to approve printing the extra currency the RV should be released.  He quit offering rates and dates a couple of years ago so IMO Med isn't as bad as most of the pumpers, but he still engages in spreading misinformation and rumors so I included him.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/29/2019 at 12:47 PM, Karsten said:

So I went back to re listen to Jeff and the video from yesterday is gone with a Correction released yesterday afternoon some time.

The Blue Bar Graghic is indeed 76 Trillion Dinar in Circulation

The graph that shows the 20,40,60 Million and then the drop to 5 Million is Currency Issued for that month.....So the Protesters or something has caused the Amount of Currency Issued to be reduced drastically.

They still have the 76 Trillion out there floating around.

Does that make sense of this mess?

Karsten

Karsten, supposedly there was only 50,209,385 IQD Mill Printed by the CBI, roughly 50T IQD.  The following two charts Chart show what was printed and where the majority of IQD now resides.  image.thumb.png.9d7aa8eecbf4317af9cada4cad9af2b7.png

image.thumb.png.de92d6d3758fd5036d4a78033d6f8988.png

So According to the CBI, all is accounted for.  There should not be 76T floating around out there.  

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

just to hijack a little more the one liners or zingers on hollywood squares were set up by the show before hand LOL

Hollywood Squares is an American game show[1][2][3][4] in which two contestants compete in a game of tic-tac-toe to win cash and prizes. The show piloted on NBC in 1965, and the regular series debuted in 1966 on the same network. The board for the game is a 3 × 3 vertical stack of open-faced cubes, each occupied by a celebrity seated at a desk and facing the contestants. The stars are asked questions by the host, and the contestants judge the truth of their answers to gain squares in the right pattern to win the game.

Although Hollywood Squares was a legitimate game show, the game largely acted as the background for the show's comedy in the form of joke answers (called "zingers"), often given by the stars prior to their real answer. The show's writers usually supplied the jokes. In addition, the stars were given the questions' subjects and bluff (plausible but incorrect) answers prior to the show. The show was scripted in this sense, but the gameplay was not. In any case, as original host Peter Marshall explained at the beginning of the Secret Square game, the celebrities were briefed prior to the show to help them with bluff answers, but they otherwise heard the actual questions for the first time as they were asked on air.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

So According to the CBI, all is accounted for.  There should not be 76T floating around out there. 

thanks butifldrm for all the news research , i remember a year or 2 ago about how the bank was pulling in currency and pretty much just the chunky money was outside the banking system ... all the best

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What about k98knights.  

He Just Stopped Posting Several Years Ago - Most Peeps Who Step Back From It Usually Don’t Say Anything About It ! ;) 

Maybe Because They’re Worried That They’ll Start Following This Directionless Camel Train Again ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Wow I didn't know Med passed away.  So many people has passed away waiting for this to happen.  :(

We will all pass away waiting for this thing to happen.  It will never Rv. I hope I am wrong but come on really this investment has been a sour investment since the beginning.  Iraq will take a step forward and everybody gets excited and it's going to happen then, well iraq takes 3 steps backwards. That is how this investment has been since I bought my dinar back in June 2005.  The joke is on us who purchased this funny money. Iraq will keep on selling this worthless paper to anyone who wants to purchase it. I will die with this crap paper sitting in my drawer at home and my son can deal with it when I die.   Give me all of the red rubies you want ( I dont care ), they dont mean squat 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1