Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on at the CBI

Butifldrm

12 hours ago, screwball said:

Not saying this will work, but research amino acids....helped me greatly with ptsd, anxiety and depression after a few tours but now back in the game thanks to amino acids. You can buy pharmaceutical grade, cheap in large quantities and blend your own 

I also take Aminos along with a fist full of supplements daily. Many don’t know this but many diseases are composed of what you are putting in your body. Much of what we put in causes inflammation. Stop the inflammation stop the disease. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I read through this thread before I posted this and waited a couple of days. I want to point something out on the CBI.iq website that has not been mentioned. When looking at the Currency Converter at the bottom of the page, the amount for the USD has been changed. The change is a comma where there used to be a decimal point. This could be something or it could be nothing but if you look at past posting when the USD is shown in the table, it has always been a decimal point like all the other figures below it. Just something more to fuel the hopium like crack addicted addicts on here. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I also take Aminos along with a fist full of supplements daily. Many don’t know this but many diseases are composed of what you are putting in your body. Much of what we put in causes inflammation. Stop the inflammation stop the disease. 

For PTSD, Anxiety and depression stay away from whatever the doc recommends. The side effects like suicidal ideation, lack of sexual function in guys is enough to run anyone scared. A good vitamin supplement that works best for those ailments is a B 125 complex. This gives you more than what is found with so-called "daily supplements. It has B2, B6, and B12 plus Niacin and Folate. The B 2 is like 9000x the daily recommended (by USDA). B2 and B6 are the important ones, B 12 gives you the energy that you would get in one of those 4-hour shots that come in a red bottle and taste like crapola. Like any vitamin or medicine, you have to form a daily routine of least 14 to 21 days before you start noticing its effects. It's not an over night cure. Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and this is not to be taken as medical advice. YMMV. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I read through this thread before I posted this and waited a couple of days. I want to point something out on the CBI.iq website that has not been mentioned. When looking at the Currency Converter at the bottom of the page, the amount for the USD has been changed. The change is a comma where there used to be a decimal point. This could be something or it could be nothing but if you look at past posting when the USD is shown in the table, it has always been a decimal point like all the other figures below it. Just something more to fuel the hopium like crack addicted addicts on here. 

Theseus, am I looking at the right thing?  I don't see a coma.  If I'm not in the right place, please post a picture of what you mean.  Thanks.

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1333.990
Pound sterling GBP 1577.821
Canadian dollar CAD 916.371
Swiss franc S.FR 1229.593
Swedish krona SEK 127.110
Norwegian krone NOK 135.560
Danish krone DKK 178.625
Japanese yen JPY 10.957
Chinese Yuan CNY 170.933
Australian dollar  AUD 835.499
Special drawing rights  SDR 1645.568
Gold for 24-ounce  Gold 1800186.000
 TO                               US dollar                             Euro                             Pound sterling                             Canadian dollar                             Swiss franc                             Swedish krona                             Norwegian krone                             Danish krone                             Japanese yen                             Chinese Yuan                             Australian dollar                              Special drawing rights                              Gold for 24-ounce                               
  • Like 2

US dollar USD 1190,000
Euro EUR 1333.990
Norwegian krone NOK 135,560
Danish krone DKK 178.625
Japanese yen JPY 10.957
Chinese Yuan CNY 170.933
Australian dollar AUD 835.499
Special drawing rights SDR 1645.568
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1800186.000

Funny I see one and copied and paste does too. I made it red. Norwegian Krone has a comma too

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:
US dollar USD 1190,000
Euro EUR 1333.990
Norwegian krone NOK 135,560
Danish krone DKK 178.625
Japanese yen JPY 10.957
Chinese Yuan CNY 170.933
Australian dollar AUD 835.499
Special drawing rights SDR 1645.568
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1800186.000

Funny I see one and copied and paste does too. I made it red. Norwegian Krone has a comma too

WOW!  Very unusual.  No comma on my CBI.IQ site.  :shrug:

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

I don't know either man. Maybe it is cached in one of our systems. Clear cookies? I am kind of interested in the currency chart that went from 50 trillion in October to 5 trillion IQD in November (not sure if it is trillion or billion). 

Yes, I'm interested in that, too.  

Waiting for Sunday, 1/5/20, to see if anything happens.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, dinarham said:

When Spain transferred to the euro ,their old currency was valid for 20 years , today Jan 1 ,2020 ,is the end of that 20 year period

Yo Snap - LGD And Umbertino Just Sold Me A Bunch Of Spanish Currency This Morning ! :o 

They Even Threw In A Few Stacks Of Iraqi 50 Dinar Notes To Help Sweeten The Deal ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, Theseus said:

For PTSD, Anxiety and depression stay away from whatever the doc recommends. The side effects like suicidal ideation, lack of sexual function in guys is enough to run anyone scared. A good vitamin supplement that works best for those ailments is a B 125 complex. This gives you more than what is found with so-called "daily supplements. It has B2, B6, and B12 plus Niacin and Folate. The B 2 is like 9000x the daily recommended (by USDA). B2 and B6 are the important ones, B 12 gives you the energy that you would get in one of those 4-hour shots that come in a red bottle and taste like crapola. Like any vitamin or medicine, you have to form a daily routine of least 14 to 21 days before you start noticing its effects. It's not an over night cure. Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and this is not to be taken as medical advice. YMMV. 

Quality info right here..underrated post

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I was diagnosed with MS IN 1999. I have tried every drug the neurologist wanted to put me on. None of them are effective. After doing much research in MS I found out diet and exercise were the way to go. I have started taking CBD about 2 years ago  and haven’t had a flare up since. CBD works. 

Jayco, what brand of CBD do you use and in what form? I'm not sure if you are allowed to say here or not!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

CBD is legal across the US. I use Nature’s Plus. You can get it at most Green Acres markets. 

My company just got liscensed

few more things and we are producing

check your strengths 

liscense I am under is very detailed

from cutting storage process etc

i still enjoy growing the sister

bur sold most of those companies 

• Haha 2