Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on at the CBI

Butifldrm

15 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Heck yeah, I have a decade before 80, just sure don’t want to have to wait that long to have our party. 😁. But there is something to be said for being able to afford the latest and greatest power chair . 🥴😅😅

I think when this is realized, you'll have a new pep in your step Bama Girl!!

Blessed New year to all of us!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year Chuck.  I hope all is well with you Sir.  

if this Dinar pops and we have a party in Maui I may have to have a ice cold beer.  

Its been like 35 years with no alcohol for me but I think I could handle it.  RV and a beer in Maui, has a nice ring to it.  

I better not..  Damn,  Ok. Someone grab me a root beer.  That will work!!

FFEF9C61-20E2-4196-94D0-6EE06B672C07.gif.5f3ded8c04a2392338e7a1067082051c.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Happy New Year Chuck.  I hope all is well with you Sir.  

if this Dinar pops and we have a party in Maui I may have to have a ice cold beer.  

Its been like 35 years with no alcohol for me but I think I could handle it.  RV and a beer in Maui, has a nice ring to it.  

I better not..  Damn,  Ok. Someone grab me a root beer.  That will work!!

FFEF9C61-20E2-4196-94D0-6EE06B672C07.gif.5f3ded8c04a2392338e7a1067082051c.gif

Love Root Beer - Dads or A&W your pick.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I’m calling RV this month. They need it and have to have it. Watch the numbers and what they are doing. It is happening now right in front of us. 

I agree, but with a little trepidation, because we've waited so long and they've always disappointed us.  

But seriously, no banking in Iraq for a week?  That's exciting (for us)!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Love Root Beer - Dads or A&W your pick.

Ha, Thanks Chuck.  It’s best I don’t fall off the wagon. Besides, if I remember correctly Hawaii has its own local RB which was very good. I’ll have 2 of those.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ha, Thanks Chuck.  It’s best I don’t fall off the wagon. Besides, if I remember correctly Hawaii has its own local RB which was very good. I’ll have 2 of those.  

Good for you

it is not easy to control

i respect your commitment 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

But seriously, no banking in Iraq for a week?  That's exciting (for us)!

I like that part too Floridian.  The rocket attack and the Embassy stunt is a last grasp attempt by Iran to slow down what will happen. There is a different President that won’t get bought out and won’t back down. 

Hey Iran, try peace forca change.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, davis411 said:
17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good for you

it is not easy to control

i respect your commitment 

Thanks Davis, the hard part is over for me.  In the late 70’s I was in a dark place. I was lucky to get through that period.  That’s why support and help soldiers with PTSD and substance abuse.  I had some real good, patient people helping me through the fog.  Now it’s my turn to help!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Good morning and happy new year everybody.  Anybody know of any meds that target frustration and disbelief?  Inventory what, how about an audit.  That's like us shutting down all our financial systems.  Will not work.  I have been in Kuwait once and Iraq twice as a contractor and still cant believe these people.  They still have not mastered the automobile.  I hope they accidentally RV soon because they are tribal, they have a problem with democracy.  Hope they get it going soon.  Pre Islam these people gave the world ceramic brick, our number system, geodesic dome, sciences, mathematics, astronomy, and Baghdad had lighted streets when Europe was throwing rocks at each other, anybody see a problem?

I don't know much about it, but people are using that CBD Oil for everything now a days . 🤔🤔🤔 just thinking .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Good morning and happy new year everybody.  Anybody know of any meds that target frustration and disbelief?  Inventory what, how about an audit.  That's like us shutting down all our financial systems.  Will not work.  I have been in Kuwait once and Iraq twice as a contractor and still cant believe these people.  They still have not mastered the automobile.  I hope they accidentally RV soon because they are tribal, they have a problem with democracy.  Hope they get it going soon.  Pre Islam these people gave the world ceramic brick, our number system, geodesic dome, sciences, mathematics, astronomy, and Baghdad had lighted streets when Europe was throwing rocks at each other, anybody see a problem?

Really? They gave us our numbering system? Take a look at your dinar are the numbers on there anything like what we use today? Hint: Nope. Why? Because Islam assimilates technology from conquered peoples. The numbers you see today in the West originate from India not the Middle East. The father of Mathematics was a grecian who studied from the Egyptians. His compendiums are in a Turkish museum. Astronomy which led to navigation was not Islamic as Astronomy was a factor of many pre-Islamic cultures the world over. This can be seen in the steppe pyramids of South America from the Aztecs to the Incas, across the Sea to China and in Europe the Vikings. The mantra that Islam gave all this technology is a misnomer. It is utterly false that Islam invented all of what you say. Even to further the argument, what was the last invention, as most claim Islam did previously, that Islam has done recently? A good way to relate is to look at what China is doing today. China is acquiring (stealing) technology from those who have far superior technology and claiming it as their own. The peoples of Islam did the same thing and destroyed the peoples for that technology. China is doing it in a much more stealthier mode because the technology the stole is via the modern day computer and internet. This leads to China not destroying the peoples to acquire a far superior technology. One more thing, technology is not limited to electronic whizzes and doodads. Technology is much more than that. So tired of Islamic revisionist history.     

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Oops!  (From another thread)

" The source said in an interview with (Baghdad today), that "the salaries of the region's employees for this year are called to the central bank in Erbil, after they were sent by the Federal Ministry of Finance, and they will be distributed to the employees of the region on the fifth day of January",

This made me go back and check the dates.  I realize now that the banks will reopen on January 5th, not 6th as I thought.  The 6th is a National Holiday in Iraq, so I don't know if they will open on the 5th, close on the 6th, and reopen on the 7th.  Who knows?  Anyway, it looks like we only have to wait 4 more days to see what's up.   (I think I'm too anxious.  LOL LOL)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4