Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on at the CBI

Butifldrm

9 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

We will all pass away waiting for this thing to happen.  It will never Rv. I hope I am wrong but come on really this investment has been a sour investment since the beginning.  Iraq will take a step forward and everybody gets excited and it's going to happen then, well iraq takes 3 steps backwards. That is how this investment has been since I bought my dinar back in June 2005.  The joke is on us who purchased this funny money. Iraq will keep on selling this worthless paper to anyone who wants to purchase it. I will die with this crap paper sitting in my drawer at home and my son can deal with it when I die.   Give me all of the red rubies you want ( I dont care ), they dont mean squat 

Those red rubies are worth more than the dinar right now. 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

We will all pass away waiting for this thing to happen.  It will never Rv. I hope I am wrong but come on really this investment has been a sour investment since the beginning.  Iraq will take a step forward and everybody gets excited and it's going to happen then, well iraq takes 3 steps backwards. That is how this investment has been since I bought my dinar back in June 2005.  The joke is on us who purchased this funny money. Iraq will keep on selling this worthless paper to anyone who wants to purchase it. I will die with this crap paper sitting in my drawer at home and my son can deal with it when I die.   Give me all of the red rubies you want ( I dont care ), they dont mean squat 

You could very well be right or you could be wrong.  Hopefully we will know in the near future.  There are no promises in investing in becoming rich.  Lets hope that someday soon Iraq will finally do this.:peace:

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

Give me all of the red rubies you want ( I dont care ), they dont mean squat 

No Reds for stating your opinion from me.   It’s been a frustrating ride but I knew it would probably take a minimum of around 10 years.  I’m in this for almost 12 years.  

Todays news is just another set back but I still believe Iraq has gone too far to turn back now.  Maybe today’s events will finally cause a showdown and we knock the Iran out of Iraq for good.  ( including corrupt Politicians who side with Iran)

Gave you a smile to offset the Red.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

You could very well be right or you could be wrong.  Hopefully we will know in the near future.  There are no promises in investing in becoming rich.  Lets hope that someday soon Iraq will finally do this.:peace:

Well I try to stay positive, but with what I’m seeing on TV this morning, I think we have taken a rocket to the engine! I’m not calling  for an abandoned ship right now. I do think we need to get our parachutes 🪂 on! I’m going to watch real close to make a decision on to abandon ship are not. As I don’t see this happening now for several more years now! JMHO 🤬! PS I m basing this opinion on the movie Mosul it was a documentary put out in 2017! If you haven’t seen, check it out! Very eye opening to say the least! Me myself and I, think this is a major set back! I got a real sick feeling when I woke up this morning at 4:30 and this was on Fox News! JMHO!

Edited by Artitech
Forgot word
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Artitech said:

think we have taken a rocket to the engine! I’m not calling  for an abandoned ship right now. I do think we need to get our parachutes 🪂 on! I’m going to watch real close to make a decision on to abandon ship are not. As I don’t see this h

You may be right, but today’s events are going to speed up what needs to be done imo.   Just like we had to clean up the ISIS mess now we need to clean up the Iranian influence mess.  I started posting articles on Iran 2 years ago because I knew from my readings and my contacts of the influence Iran has on every aspect of Iraq.  It became very obvious to me that Iraqi politicians were pawns for Iran.  The 100k Iranian backed militia that were allowed to enter the country to fight ISIS was nothing more than a Trojan Horse imo.  If the US doesn’t get in gear and get control of the Iranian influence then it might be what “horserider”  wrote in his post yesterday when he said, we didn’t sacrifice and die to free Iraq just to deliver it to Iran ( paraphrased). 

It’s way to early to make judgements on today’s events. I’m sure President Trump will have a quick response.  It will interesting to see if it’s diplomatic ( Pompeo knocking some Iraqi politicians heads), more sanctions, or a military hit.   I can’t see us leaving Iraq after the sacrifice of our Soldiers who have been killed and wounded,  trillions of dollars spent, and leaving Iraq to Iran.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Lmao Thugs, you know when more then one clown jumps you - you always go for the juggler.

U Don’t Need To Tell Me - Why Do U Think That I’m Always Trying To Get Somebody Else To Handle My Balls ? :o 

juggling GIF

Hey Wait A Second ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Why?

The obvious corruption in the GOI for starters. I was in a meeting with a man that was part of the Iraqi shadow government here in the USA. Based out of Colorado back in 2013 I believe. He told the people in the meeting at the time, basically in a nut shell. That the dinar would not RV till the earliest 2020, if the corruption was dealt with! Obviously this corruption is running deeper than anyone could anticipate. I think with all of the progress that Iraq is making, the criminals in the GOI and their co conspirators Iran have pulled out all stops of Iraq being a successful country! This attack today was right out of Iran’s playbook, they used this same tactic in 1979 to destabilize Iran. There is nobody in charge of Iraq right now. They are in a state of confusion, Iran knows this too! Unless the Iranians are dealt with immediately and stopped. This could go on for years! I really don’t believe President Trump wants to get in to a shooting war with Iran. I personally don’t want our military to shed one drop of blood on these sorry miserable despicable human beings! I say ship them a atomic bomb and let them blow all of them right straight to hell where the whole stinking lot belongs! It’s just sad , if obama had not got elected in 2008, Iraq would probably be a very successful country and everyone that bought dinar would be a lot richer! This is strictly MY opinion! I have no boots on the ground or access to any three letter agencies! I can’t really express just how mad I am at these Iranian devil’s! I hope I’m very wrong! But this looks like it is going to get a lot more worse before getting any better! Therefore I think any RV  now is at least 5 to 6 years away! 🤬

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

U Don’t Need To Tell Me - Why Do U Think That I’m Always Trying To Get Somebody Else To Handle My Balls ?

Thugs is the best, always makes me laugh.  This lady got tired of Balls and has her man right where she wants him.  One slip and no more ........

465EC6B8-07B3-4979-B908-E05EBA4BBD15.gif.1aaba9b432ecceea30e6fa8b3597ee6e.gif

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Engine1 said:

We will all pass away waiting for this thing to happen.  It will never Rv.

U Seem To Forget When It Went Up A Massive 4 Pips In October Of 2011 ! :o 

episode 1 GIF

Hey, Although It Looks Like We Might Be Missing A Pip - Where’s Weegie ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL DV MEMBERS!!!

Be safe out there.  Uber, Lyft or a cop car, it’s your choice.  

giphy.gif

You know now what I’m drinking. 

Cheers, thanks for letting me be a part of  this website.  It’s been a good year.  

FFEF9C61-20E2-4196-94D0-6EE06B672C07.gif.5f3ded8c04a2392338e7a1067082051c.gif

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Engine1 said:

We could all very well pass away before it happens ... But the thought in my mind this morning is that that “The darkest hour is just before the dawn” ..

I was 59 when I bought my Dinar and I am in my early 70’s now and I have seen many dark hours of waiting and now like many I am waiting on the dawn of a brand new day.. whenever that will be ..

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

We could all very well pass away before it happens ... But the thought in my mind this morning is that that “The darkest hour is just before the dawn” ..

I was 59 when I bought my Dinar and I am in my early 70’s now and I have seen many dark hours of waiting and now like many I am waiting on the dawn of a brand new day.. whenever that will be ..

Know what you mean. I was in my 40's and now I am in my 60's. There is not a whole lot we can do. Would be nice to cash out this year and enjoy a little of it before I check out. Would be nice to have one last party with everyone - :undocumented:  :undocumented:  :undocumented:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Know what you mean. I was in my 40's and now I am in my 60's. There is not a whole lot we can do. Would be nice to cash out this year and enjoy a little of it before I check out. Would be nice to have one last party with everyone - :undocumented:  :undocumented:  :undocumented:

Geeesh people, you're making me feel old! I'm in my early 60's and I'm just getting started!!

May the new decade 2020 bring new meaning for all of us about the phrase " hindsight is 2020!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Geeesh people, you're making me feel old! I'm in my early 60's and I'm just getting started!!

May the new decade 2020 bring new meaning for all of us about the phrase " hindsight is 2020!"

You're in great company. There is probably more of the over 50 group here than any other group. You're getting in at the end (:praying:)  of the game. I feel as long as the people are putting the pressure on the GOI to do something the better chance this goes down. I see you have made all the right moves ( VIP ) so you will be at the party for sure.  :cheesehead:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You're in great company. There is probably more of the over 50 group here than any other group. You're getting in at the end (:praying:)  of the game. I feel as long as the people are putting the pressure on the GOI to do something the better chance this goes down. I see you have made all the right moves ( VIP!">VIP ) so you will be at the party for sure.  :cheesehead:

CF, yes, I truly believe that we are coming to the end of this long awaited ride! I'll DEFINATELY be at EVERY party I'm invited to! I'm in everything Adam has offered here on DV. I wouldn't have it any other way!

A whole new chapter begins then.

No doubt it will be so very exciting... there will be some major cinnections, business adventures, etc. happening at that point!!

Imagine what we will be doing NEXT NEW YEAR EVE...

Blessings to all for a 2020 filled with physical,  spiritual, mental, emotional and financial prosperity...and may we abundantly share with others!

Edited by wealthhound
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1