Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something is going on at the CBI

Butifldrm

2 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

I doubt it but who knows, really?

I was commenting on the protestor's situation, not the chart. 

I think people are reading way to much into this. 

They need upheaval, not a hydrocarbon law at this point.

If there's corruption the rich get richer with a currency uptick, nothing changes (think Saddam).

I'm not sure why people can't grasp that simple concept here. 

Hezbollah is being bombed in retaliation...IN IRAQ. 

Iran is still puppeteering this "government."

And they're going to revalue shortly...

Really?

If a currency has worth at...say... .10 ... It would be like a company going public...

It has to have weight...real value on the market...staying power after the initial rush/sell off.

This currency if it goes international/public has none of that at the moment. 

Saddam's 3.22 was manipulated. He had billions that weren't accounted for. 

And that was 17 years ago! 

:twocents:

You are correct Saddam’s rate of $3.22 was set by him however the international trading rate was still trading at $2.65 give or take a few cents at that time! And I will disagree with you regarding their currency having real weight, it would absolutely have more weight then it ever has in its history and be completely sustainable. Their oil reserves and output are extremely stable and greater then they ever have been.  Now if you are talking about their government nonsense than yes they have a few things that definitely need to be ironed out. Iran will not be allowed to intervene or control like they have in the past hence all the protestors. I fully believe if and when their currency does raise in value you will see a lot of the pieces of the puzzle put together very quickly or things that have already been completed revealed shortly their after a raise in value..just my personal opinion and two dinars worth...which ain’t much these days...lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 10

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You are correct Saddam’s rate of $3.22 was set by him however the international trading rate was still trading at $2.65 give or take a few cents at that time!

u are absolutely correct dinarrock , i would not have posted the north of 2 dollar value if it wasn't a fact , matter of fact one can research all the way back to british rule even before saddam and when oil was trading around 15 cents or so a barrel and see an iqd value above one dollar , does that mean anything , ur guess is as good as mine but iraq is producing the most oil in its history and they have never even began their market / trade economy with the world yet by lack of dismal leadership and greed / corruption and terrorism on its soil , hope the citizens can stay strong for real change in the goi / leadership in the meantime watching news for clues ... cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

On 12/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, DinarThug said:

I’ll See Ur @Adam Montana 

And Raise U An @davis411 ! :o 

Plus Throw In A Couple Of Bro’s To Help Cheapen The Pot ...

:D  :D  :D  

Just Don’t Invite @pokerplayer - Especially After The Last Time She Completely Wiped Me Out At The Table ! :o 

bman-590x656.jpg&c=sc&w=413&h=459

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

6 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Ok so does everyone here feel that this is just a error in data entry then?:confused:

5 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Unfortunately been in this game too long and my answer would be yes as well :( 

If this was Hollywood Squares, I would say put a circle there for NEPF. We just have to rely on the citizens keeping the pressure on. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Bout the only thing good in 18 years is a Macallan 18

Which I may have to open an finish the first day this thing RV’s 😂

Can I get an “Amen” @Freedomwish 😉

Like I said before , put a circle there. 

And an "Amen".

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

If this was Hollywood Squares, I would say put a circle there for NEPF. 

48 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What happened to pp?  I haven’t seen her around in a long time.  

While Im asking, what happened to k98knights? 

And Has Anybody Heard From ChuckFinley Lately ? :blink:

And Did He Ever Fulfill His Lifelong Goal Of Being On ‘The Hollywood Squares’ ? :o

hcsBC-1496239897-8676-list_items-alf_hollywoodsqs.gif

He Was A Wicked Good Tic Tac Toe Player ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs, you’re cracking me up with that last post. OMG, Hollywood Squares.  The only Show dumber was the Match Game, or the Brady Bunch  It’s no wonder our generation is messed up.  

That’s good Pitcher. I guess there’s a few more that we could add to that list. :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

All wearing Red ..... the gals must be part of Alf’s posse. He must have something the Earthmen don’t have. 

Well, For Those Familiar With The Show - I Could Respond With Something Along The Lines Of Alf’s Insatiable Appetite For Always Wanting To Eat “Cat’s“! :o 

But I’ll Just Go Ahead And Leave It Vague ...

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Well, For Those Familiar With The Show - I Could Respond With Something Along The Lines Of Alf’s Insatiable Appetite For Always Wanting To Eat “Cat’s“! :o 

9 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m confused.... is a circle a good thing or a bad thing? It’s been like 30 years since I saw Hollywood squares..... 😂

If U Correctly Answer A Question Like ‘What’s Another Word For Cat’ - Then U Can Put Ur Tic Tac Toe Mark (An X Or An O) In The Square ! ;) 

Bebe Neuwirth on Hollywood Squares

And If U Did Happen To Answer The Example Question Correctly - U Can Use It To Possibly Replace The Word In “Quotation Marks” At The Top...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Most cleverly stated.....yes, I’m old enough to be familiar with the show as early as the ‘60s:as well as Alf’s insatiable appetite for eating  “ ***** cats ! “🤣

• Haha 1