Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 December 2019

Adam Montana

On 12/29/2019 at 6:50 PM, jdeason said:

Just curious as to how the airlines would react to boarding with a few million dinar. I don't want to take any chances when we reach that point. I know it would have to be declared. I would appreciate any input.

Not a concern at all, for those of us with the correct information.

Check out the OGIT threads in OSI. :twothumbs:

7 hours ago, yendor said:

Well, it looks like that Iran /Iraq relationship has just about ended our dream of any kind of RV/RI. Damn !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, chicken little, the sky is not falling. Careful which hand you're watching! 

:twocents: 

11 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

It was not Iraqi protestors they are Iran backed militia acting as protestors period! Just like here in America it’s BS news! Iran is trying to bait us period!

:twothumbs: 

Glad to see some level headed responses around here, like this one above.

We know things are going to get crazy before the RV. This might be the start of it, but this is definitely not "game over"!

:rodeo:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, yendor said:

Well, it looks like that Iran /Iraq relationship has just about ended our dream of any kind of RV/RI. Damn !!!!!!!!!!! 

Relax Yendor - This Is What’s Known As In The Middle East As ‘Tuesday’ ...

Middle East. . THE MIDDLE E/ ? No wonder these people are always so pissed off!. I'de travel there.

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Not a concern at all, for those of us with the correct information.

Check out the OGIT information thread linked" rel="">OGIT threads in OSI. :twothumbs:

Ok, chicken little, the sky is not falling. Careful which hand you're watching! 

:twocents: 

Glad to see some level headed responses around here, like this one above.

We know things are going to get crazy before the RV. This might be the start of it, but this is definitely not "game over"!

:rodeo:

Totally understand. 

• Upvote 5

Imo I think this is a last ditch effort for Iran to try and bait Trump into war. They know that Iraq is making huge strides and that they are going to become an economic powerhouse in the Middle East making them mostly irrelevant. I’m interested to see how Trump responds. I think it is darkest before the dawn. 

May 2020 be our year as well as all innocent Iraqis that have suffered over 2 decades of a war torn country. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

2 hours ago, limopeter said:

Now back to the RV question for all hear, who thinks we may get an RV this year and why. And what makes this year any different then any other year. 

I thinks 2020 is our RV year:

1)  ..."darkest before the dawn" makes Iraq ripe for stepping up and out of that -

2)  ...Iran becoming "mostly irrelevant" setting the stage for Iraq to prosper and outshine them -

3) President Trump!  It may well be he will want to take credit for precipitating (in a good way and suddenly) Iraq to RV. Think about that. He is quick to take credit to make himself look good, secure his legacy and smarts, and to get reelected to a second term.

So if ever a year is any different than any other year it is this year!

Chaos often leads to positive change and a decisive RV can emerge Iraq out of chaos and onto the world oil and financial markets in a major way.

You asked. That's my answer and I'm stickin' to it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, LineMan Steve said:

I thinks 2020 is our RV year:

1)  ..."darkest before the dawn" makes Iraq ripe for stepping up and out of that -

2)  ...Iran becoming "mostly irrelevant" setting the stage for Iraq to prosper and outshine them -

3) President Trump!  It may well be he will want to take credit for precipitating (in a good way and suddenly) Iraq to RV. Think about that. He is quick to take credit to make himself look good, secure his legacy and smarts, and to get reelected to a second term.

So if ever a year is any different than any other year it is this year!

Chaos often leads to positive change and a decisive RV can emerge Iraq out of chaos and onto the world oil and financial markets in a major way.

You asked. That's my answer and I'm stickin' to it. 

1. Cliche, but accurate. There's a reason the word "cliche" needed to be invented! 

2. Iran is certainly a component. The current trajectory has Iran sitting on the sidelines while Iraq gains their own independent footing.

3. Trump - he has absolutely zero reason to block the RV. And as you mentioned, he has plenty of reasons to support and enable it.

For those reasons, and more, I love your post.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

I guess kind of regarding Trump and his legacy if you will. 

I remeber years ago hearing an estimate that about 3 million people held dinar. I have no idea if that was accurate and what the average person holds. 

Has there been any estimates of the tax revenue generated from an event like this. It has to be enormous. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, limopeter said:

Now back to the RV question for all hear, who thinks we may get an RV this year and why. And what makes this year any different then any other year. 

For this question I refer you to Behr paints.

Behr's 2020 Color of the Year Is Back to Nature

The paint company's choice hints at the color trends we may see in the next decade

August 15, 2019
  •  
  •  
  •  

The green hue Back to Nature is Behr's 2020 Color of the Year. The green hue Back to Nature is Behr's 2020 Color of the Year.

Selecting the one hue to encapsulate the year ahead is never an easy task, but determining Behr’s 2020 Color of the Year posed greater pressure than years past. Not only would the color need to embody the upcoming year, but it would also be the one to commence the next decade.

So what did Behr choose to represent this milestone occasion? Back to Nature (S340-4), a restorative, slightly yellow-based green that looks as if it was color-matched straight from a rolling meadow. Meant to be a solace for the senses, the grounded green derives from society’s growing interest in self-care, wellness, and reconnecting with the outdoors—trends that have been reflected across the interiors world.

Okay. So notice the color is not only a green(Money) but "restorative " as in Restoring the IQD back to its former glory. But even better is its number which may give us the rate range. (S340 -4)

$3.40 to 4.00.

So this more than any other reason is why I believe Iraq will RV in 2020. Adding to that, the fact that 2020 itself will finally be a time when Iraq sees itself clear of what has held it back in the past and will have a clear vision of the future with  a long overdue  RV.

At least these are my thoughts. Ha!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

I guess kind of regarding Trump and his legacy if you will. 

I remeber years ago hearing an estimate that about 3 million people held dinar. I have no idea if that was accurate and what the average person holds. 

Has there been any estimates of the tax revenue generated from an event like this. It has to be enormous. 

I'm going to be more interested in how much tax revenue wasn't generated thanks to OSI ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, keylime said:

The paint company's choice hints at the color trends we may see in the next decade

August 15, 2019
  •  
  •  
  •  

The green hue Back to Nature is Behr's 2020 Color of the Year. The green hue Back to Nature is Behr's 2020 Color of the Year.

Selecting the one hue to encapsulate the year ahead is never an easy task, but determining Behr’s 2020 Color of the Year posed greater pressure than years past. Not only would the color need to embody the upcoming year, but it would also be the one to commence the next decade.

So what did Behr choose to represent this milestone occasion? Back to Nature (S340-4), a restorative, slightly yellow-based green that looks as if it was color-matched straight from a rolling meadow. Meant to be a solace for the senses, the grounded green derives from society’s growing interest in self-care, wellness, and reconnecting with the outdoors—trends that have been reflected across the interiors world.

Okay. So notice the color is not only a green(Money) but "restorative " as in Restoring the IQD back to its former glory. But even better is its number which may give us the rate range. (S340 -4)

$3.40 to 4.00.

So this more than any other reason is why I believe Iraq will RV in 2020. Adding to that, the fact that 2020 itself will finally be a time when Iraq sees itself clear of what has held it back in the past and will have a clear vision of the future with  a long overdue  RV.

Green is my favorite color!!

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm going to be more interested in how much tax revenue wasn't generated thanks to OSI ;)

I know of IBC's with ZERO US tax liabilities...however I am aware of some US based companies that will be paying local taxes on retail purchases, travel, entertainment, leases, fuel, dining (most of which will be tax deductible , and if at all avoidable, NEVER in CA or NY). :shrug: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, keylime said:

August 15, 2019
  •  
  •  
  •  

$3.40 to 4.00.

bummer they didn’t choose key lime but I like the color!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

bummer they didn’t choose key lime but I like the color!

Yeah. Keylime is a lighter shade of green than what they were going for.  But maybe they'll pick me as the complimentary trim color  like a Keylime pie is a delicious  compliment to a great 5 star meal. Lol!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2