Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 December 2019

Adam Montana

I am waiting to see if the demonstration continue and what the citizens of Iran do. This will be a telling sign for me. If the demonstrations continue to put pressure on the GOI then I can see this moving forward. If the underground movement in Iran takes hold and they start targeting, let's just say select targets, then the Iranian hold is truly coming to an end. 

• Upvote 8

Interesting the president says we have 52 Iranian sites already located and pinpointed for activation(?) one for each of the hostages that Iran took before if they retaliate. The Pres. states we will respond swiftly and very forcefully. I like that it will not be a measured response like we saw in the Vietnam conflict. That was why we didn't win that. I like my solution better immediately destroy ALL oil fields and refineries in Iran that removes any money supply coming into their country. It's time we stopped worrying about diplomacy and just take that government out. Help those people get back to living life like it was under the Shah with everyone eligible for education even women. When they become educated they choose freedom over tyranny and the mullahs life expectancy would shorten a whole lot.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Adam, it seems that Iraq and Iran share not only borders but tend to have a lot of common interests and somewhat of a friendship.

it also seems that Iraq depends on the US dollar for commerce.  With the rift between Iran and the USA would this put pressure on Iraq not to use our dollar on a daily basis and then perhaps revalue the Dinar to break away from the dollar? Could this be the catalyst needed to change the dinar value?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Hearts said:

Adam, it seems that Iraq and Iran share not only borders but tend to have a lot of common interests and somewhat of a friendship.

it also seems that Iraq depends on the US dollar for commerce.  With the rift between Iran and the USA would this put pressure on Iraq not to use our dollar on a daily basis and then perhaps revalue the Dinar to break away from the dollar? Could this be the catalyst needed to change the dinar value?

That's one more idea to throw in the "reasons to RV" column!

:twothumbs:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Well here we go, into the new year...Once again the civil unrest...the threat of war in the regent....and  of coarse no chance of an RV in near future..so Iraq, so the people that really run the world...The real reason the Iraqi dinar does not RV is that, Iran needs it to wash their money for the open market because the banks around the world won't take their money....just saying.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

FYI I'm not sure what time I'll get tomorrow's update online. 

Things are craAazZZYyy over there right now... nothing that I see at the moment is killing any chance of an RV. But it's also really hard to stay on top of actual Dinar News with the current situation.

I'm watching it like a hawk though!

:rodeo2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

FYI I'm not sure what time I'll get tomorrow's update online. 

Things are craAazZZYyy over there right now... nothing that I see at the moment is killing any chance of an RV. But it's also really hard to stay on top of actual Dinar News with the current situation.

I'm watching it like a hawk though!

:rodeo2:

Some of us are like...:blink:

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Adam. One guru is saying the Dinar is out of compliance.  If that is true do we have to go through another stabilizing period.  I’m not a fan of that guru but if anyone has news on this I would be most interested.  Thanks in advance.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1