Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 December 2019

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Were Davis And I The Only Two Dimwits That Were Nervously Awaiting The Fedex Delivery Of Our Very First Dinar - Just Before An ‘Obviously’ Impending RV About 10 Years Ago ...

Never did that but I did stay up all night once because Medic said it was going to happen at 2 AM.  That was at least 10 years ago, right after the Man on Mars newspaper article which was code for cash in time.  Hahahahaha.  

90D78E61-1F8B-4814-999A-6E9A4B8CD3F8.gif.18e55e59d1827d41ca0abe635b7d4f76.gif

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

I’ve been on this ride for so long I lost track of the years. Might be close to a decade now! 

So many thoughts about so much to do with this complex topic. It’s emerging back into the news feeds. Hopefully Iraq can prosper and somehow all of this works out in a win-win. 

• Upvote 5

So, I can't help but think if there was a 10 cent with a float, there would be a MASSIVE run on the buying of dinar. How long would it take for it to skyrocket in value? Hours? Days? I for one am just not in the camp of a float situation. Never have been. But that is just me personally. Time will tell, but I think they would be shooting themselves in the foot to come out at a dime. JMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I don’t want to see a massive run on the Dinar before the RV. I DO want to see that immediately following the RV. 

and:    A .10 RV with a float is not a .10 RV - it’s much, much more

Alright, ok, yes. I get it. That's making sense. Let's do the much much more like A M says. Let us be here and see it run up after RV and may we be ready to fly when notified. By the short time we are in position to cash in with A M guiding us thru it we will cash in our "chips" at the optimal time for be$t inve$tment return$. We can only hope so I'm stickin' with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ok - So Now That There’s Only About A Little Over 72 Hours Left In This Decade ...

Were Davis And I The Only Two Dimwits That Were Nervously Awaiting The Fedex Delivery Of Our Very First Dinar - Just Before An ‘Obviously’ Impending RV About 10 Years Ago ...

:D  :D  :D 

ummm.....NO!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/28/2019 at 4:17 AM, Shedagal said:

Oh, the stories we could all tell.  I remember having to go into the hospital for tests about a month after buying my first dinar and being so concerned it was going to RV while i was in there!  Then when I bought the Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP and was waiting for my certificate to come.  It was delayed a bit, and I was leaving on a trip.  I was frantic LOL.

I bought our dinar while my dear husband was in Iraq getting ready to head to Afghanistan.  He was over there for a year as a contractor.  Bagdad 9 years ago was nothing like today.  We all thought this was going to be a quick investment over by 2012, lol.  Oh well it's been a fun ride but we are ready to hit the beach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

I remember getting mine in 05 while I was in iraq and always knowing where the dinar was. When I went home on R&,R I gave the dinar to my parents to watch over it, just incase it RV'd...  then when I was done with the contracting stuff.  The dinar would travel with me where ever i went. But now it just sits in a drawer because I think I got duped into buying this funny money.  I dont think it's the money maker we all want it to be.  I hope I am wrong. 

• Thanks 2

On 12/28/2019 at 8:42 AM, balkanbob said:

Thanks for the update. I was 59 when I got my Dinar. Soon I'll be 71. Never thought they would take this long. Rv/Ri would be a great birthday  gift.  Still waiting for them to get it together.

NEVER KNEW WAITING COULD TAKE SO LONG??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, jdeason said:

Just curious as to how the airlines would react to boarding with a few million dinar. I don't want to take any chances when we reach that point. I know it would have to be declared. I would appreciate any input.

Do you have Corp VIP, if so you know what I am talking about. You may want to take this over to VIP since you are VIP and more people can respond. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Props for hanging in there, I wonder If I’ve been a gullible fool since ‘06 !

Going into it, I did my research and felt it was worth the risk. I was think maybe 4 to 5 years - well you can see how that has turned out. :lol:

Not worth selling at this point. Best to stay all in and site on it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6