Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 December 2019

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Bottom line... the people are going to win this one.

There WILL be a massive change in Iraq, and it's happening.

Right now.

:twothumbs:

Overall, I'm very happy with the situation

Thank you for your thoughts Adam. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Adam, things are really moving. 

Citizen just need to keep the pressure on. 

Agreed Chuck. The people have had it. And there's no way that "they" can avoid the voice of the people. This is an exciting time, we've never seen this type of movement before in Iraq. It's all different this time, we're on the path, not sure how long it will take but we're on the path.  Blessings to all my friends here on DV for a very prosperous 2020. Start praying for wisdom on how to handle your new wealth. May be sometime but start praying for wisdom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Ok - So Now That There’s Only About A Little Over 72 Hours Left In This Decade ...

Were Davis And I The Only Two Dimwits That Were Nervously Awaiting The Fedex Delivery Of Our Very First Dinar - Just Before An ‘Obviously’ Impending RV About 10 Years Ago ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, fancy said:

Agreed Chuck. The people have had it. And there's no way that "they" can avoid the voice of the people. This is an exciting time, we've never seen this type of movement before in Iraq. It's all different this time, we're on the path, not sure how long it will take but we're on the path.  Blessings to all my friends here on DV for a very prosperous 2020. Start praying for wisdom on how to handle your new wealth. May be sometime but start praying for wisdom. 

For sure Fancy, people have had it. As long as the pressure stays on progress will be made. To you and all you may read this post. Have a safe, blessed and prosperous New Year.  :tiphat: :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ok - So Now That There’s Only About A Little Over 72 Hours Left In This Decade ...

Were Davis And I The Only Two Dimwits That Were Nervously Awaiting The Fedex Delivery Of Our Very First Dinar - Just Before An ‘Obviously’ Impending RV About 10 Years Ago ...

Oh, the stories we could all tell.  I remember having to go into the hospital for tests about a month after buying my first dinar and being so concerned it was going to RV while i was in there!  Then when I bought the Platinum VIP and was waiting for my certificate to come.  It was delayed a bit, and I was leaving on a trip.  I was frantic LOL.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Well you haven’t aged a bit.... your makeup is still on point! You and Davis will be in the Documentary about Dinar holders if/when this pops off..... 

They will ask “Who is this masked man”? 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Adam, things are really moving. 

Citizen just need to keep the pressure on. 

The first thing the people need to do is buy Maliki a brand new dress shirt.  The kind that is made out of rope and fits really tight around the collar.  Maybe then Iran will get the message that the Iraqi people are taking back their country.

Edited by TexasMike1958
Word change
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I’m playing this Investment like any spec deal I go into.  I make my buy and I wait for what I believe is a good return. On all my spec Investments I realize it may NEVER work out ( don’t expect that with this deal).  When I got into this 11 years ago I didn’t think it would take this long but I don’t fret over it.  To be honest if the Dinar goes International at .10 I will be ecstatic because then we’ll have a tradeable currency with a real value.  I’m just hoping they don’t make us turn it all in the first 90 days.  

• Upvote 7